SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by USAGold Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is if you have been caught doing something wrong, and I believe at sometime in life most of us will, apologize for it and own it and then move on. That is learning from your mistakes and growing from them.
There should be no shame in doing wrong. We are human. Admit it. Sincerely apologize. Move on. IMOAA.
Then anyone else that wants to dwell on it, throw it in your face etc. IMO, it's their problem. It's their baggage.
Literally 2 minutes ago, he fav'd a tweet that said he made mistakes but he/they are moving forward. I am a fan of Jo so I'm biased but I don't know what more he needs to say or do? It's a rhetorical question and not directed at you, Kasha laugh out loud But he cannot go back in time and be better to Britt, he can only move forward and be good to Jo and it seems he's doing that. 

As for Brittany, she needs help and I don't mean that in a snarky way, but her deleting and reposting and then deleting and reposting starting in the middle of the night and blocking people and going through 1000s of comments and thinking BBJ or someone is hacking into her Insta just shows she's not doing awesome. If she wanted to stand by her truth, okay, stand by it. Instead, her actions, even posting this weeks after it's relevant, show to me that she has no idea what she's doing and has no reasoning other than probably still in love with this guy and trying to lash out anyway possible.

You hit the nail on the head ! I believe in this couple !!! Revenge is never becoming !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Mabe he should give Jo a vile of his blood to wear around her
neck. Like Billie Bob T gave Angelina Jolie. Its ridiculous.
They don't have to prove anything to anyone but 
themselves. It's obvious B has a mental prob. Or a drinking 
one.  ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 1f601

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is if you have been caught doing something wrong, and I believe at sometime in life most of us will, apologize for it and own it and then move on. That is learning from your mistakes and growing from them.
There should be no shame in doing wrong. We are human. Admit it. Sincerely apologize. Move on. IMOAA.
Then anyone else that wants to dwell on it, throw it in your face etc. IMO, it's their problem. It's their baggage.
Literally 2 minutes ago, he fav'd a tweet that said he made mistakes but he/they are moving forward. I am a fan of Jo so I'm biased but I don't know what more he needs to say or do? It's a rhetorical question and not directed at you, Kasha laugh out loud But he cannot go back in time and be better to Britt, he can only move forward and be good to Jo and it seems he's doing that. 

As for Brittany, she needs help and I don't mean that in a snarky way, but her deleting and reposting and then deleting and reposting starting in the middle of the night and blocking people and going through 1000s of comments and thinking BBJ or someone is hacking into her Insta just shows she's not doing awesome. If she wanted to stand by her truth, okay, stand by it. Instead, her actions, even posting this weeks after it's relevant, show to me that she has no idea what she's doing and has no reasoning other than probably still in love with this guy and trying to lash out anyway possible.

Yeah, I know you and I are just dishing our dish... ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 2498057887 So'k. lolpanda
I am not even following this cray closely...so my post above is basically how I view my world and not necessarily a view on how Jordan is dealing with his or anyone else. It's hopefully how I try to do my day to day...and with me I do make lots of mistakes, so it's a challenge.
I don't follow social media closely. I think most here realize that. I get my social media info from all of you here. SO no slacking!
I got too much to do in my real life, like watching all of the monkeys here at BBF. This is my circus. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:49 am

You are slacking tonight Kasha. I expected a chia head with Jordan's face on it by now. Him demanding his chia seeds back was my favorite part! So funny, can someone please send him some seeds? His current chia head/pet is smashed all over their kitchen floor. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:51 am

My personal favorite is the hashtag about covering her peep hole... Whatever the heck that means.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:02 am

I think this post is really interesting:

https://twitter.com/leahdaviesandco/status/766846490195005440

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 am

Alanna wrote:I think this post is really interesting:

I was going to post this as well. That woman isn't lying either. From what I can tell, she is a family friend of the Rodgers clan and I couldn't agree with her more. Be happy. Live well. And move on. It's the best and healthiest thing to do. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 am

This is not at all my recommendation BUT even if he were to call her and personally apologize for bringing her up in the show and on media rounds, for hurting her, and for being the man with Jojo she wanted him to be with her. It would still not help. She wouldn't be over it. Sometimes some people never are. Anyway, I would never recommend he call her now anyway, clearly the time to clear the air with her and apologize was literally years ago. Maybe he did. Who knows. If Jojo is upset about this today (and I'm not actually sure that she is) then she would have to find an individual without a past, and those don't really exist. Life is messy. This is someone he hurt in his past that I'm sure he would like to stay in the past where he left her. I see no happiness in this anywhere. Good luck to all parties.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:42 am

Brittany was the one that came out with guns-a-blazin' when she posted her first rant on IG early in the season.  According to JoJo, the girl she ran into in Dallas was not Brittany.  She has made her bed and now she will have to lie in it.  Methinks she is jealous that Jordan moved to Dallas and is happy with JoJo.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was literally stalking them on IG/Twitter.  :shocked!: laugh out loud   Maybe Brittany AND RS will both be hiding in Jordan and JoJo's bushes!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:56 am

The most annoying thing is that she's just so contradictory. She drags Jordan by saying in her post that if he didn't want his family drama out there then he shouldn't have talked about it. She then proceeded to drag Jordan for putting their relationship drama out there... When she was the one that 1. Confirmed she was his ex girlfriend 2. That he supposedly cheated on her and 3. Continues to put their relationship drama out there.

90% of the viewers wouldn't have known who the heck she was if she didn't make the first post stating she was his ex and that he supposedly cheated on her. She can't have it both ways. She can't blame him for putting their relationship drama out there when she's the one who confirmed it all back in May. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:58 am

Not that it does matter but if we are seeing this on Brittany's side I have to say she is really hurt about Jordan the way he treated her and I would think she did not get any closure from him till now . It' sucks to know how emotional she is at this point . Everyone is different in handling break up and we know Jordan did treat her bad . No question with that . Hopefully she will just pass this and not hurting anymore . Well wish jojojo are in a long haul . Goodluck to both parties . Jmo

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:14 am

Alanna wrote:I think this post is really interesting:

Yep, IA with her. Where Brittany took a wrong turn was in thinking all of bachelor nation needed/deserved to know the private details and that anything less was a lie. He took the TV version of responsibility for the relationship ending. His cheating was wrong, but not his omission on national television imo. As long as he's been honest with Jo since, everything is fine and I think it will blow over fairly quickly (unless he shuts B's peep hole. laugh out loud) Most people already believe that he cheated, so the proof she posted is not going to result in some epiphany for many. We got it. Jo needs to watch him like a hawk.

That was a thoughtful post. I hope Brittany reads it and will be able to let it go soon.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz