SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Called it earlier, she is not right in the head. Go to therapy Brittany.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:45 pm

This is hilarious!! I like baddy on the whole but I can see how he can be manipulative when he wants to be, like how he handled the poker thing but how is he manipulating this situation to make Britt look he!!a insane? 

He is seriously like the Phoenix. I've said this before but even when you think he's dunzo city and he's been nailed, the other party somehow comes out looking like a freak show. At this point, if he's telling Jo, "look, babe, my ex is psychotic," there's no reason anyone would tell Jo differently.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Jordy is like my FAVORITE Packer player. Love Jordy Nelson! Can we stop calling Baddy Jordy?! Haha. Every time I see "Jordy" in reference to Baddy, I do a double take and have to be like, "no, they are talking about Baddy, not Jordy!" laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Alanna wrote:This is hilarious!! I like baddy on the whole but I can see how he can be manipulative when he wants to be, like how he handled the poker thing but how is he manipulating this situation to make Britt look he!!a insane? 

He is seriously like the Phoenix. I've said this before but even when you think he's dunzo city and he's been nailed, the other party somehow comes out looking like a freak show. At this point, if he's telling Jo, "look, babe, my ex is psychotic," there's no reason anyone would tell Jo differently.

She can nail him and look insane doing it. If Alex Forrest can do it, so can she! I just hope JoJo didn't find out today that he really did cheat on Brittany. If Baddy has continued to deny it right up to the flower receipt, he and his mattress are out by the curb tonight. Surely, he told her before or at the time of the first IG post, right?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
So what, now Jordan has her password? Or even better, he got someone to hijack her IG? laugh out loud This girl just looks crazy at this point IMO.

I actually am finding the entire scenario very Jerry Springer and amusing and entertaining. 2pop :cheeseyy :cheeseyy 2pop

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:43 pm

does ig only taking offensive and harmful post  , comments and not the captions question scratch I don't see anything wrong on Brittany's posts though. She hasn't used any offensive ig pics anyway scratch

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 Eb97c9
ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 9zt107ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 XgicucExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 Oaw2uvExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 2pqw5k8ExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 30szzauExpensiveBouquet - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Ummm, Brittany, the IG ghost is deleting your posts! #takeaseat
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is hilarious!! I like baddy on the whole but I can see how he can be manipulative when he wants to be, like how he handled the poker thing but how is he manipulating this situation to make Britt look he!!a insane? 

She can nail him and look insane doing it. If Alex Forrest can do it, so can she! I just hope JoJo didn't find out today that he really did cheat on Brittany. If Baddy has continued to deny it right up to the flower receipt, he and his mattress are out by the curb tonight. Surely, he told her before or at the time of the first IG post, right?

The cheating isn't something Jojo should be tooooo concerned about. It happened in his past and he could have learned his lessons and matured out of that stupidity (I pray). Imo, Jojo should be very concerned about the "prolific" lying....

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:03 pm

It's official. Jordan is a trending topic on FB right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:06 pm

My feeling is if you have been caught doing something wrong, and I believe at sometime in life most of us will, apologize for it and own it and then move on. That is learning from your mistakes and growing from them.
There should be no shame in doing wrong. We are human. Admit it. Sincerely apologize. Move on. IMOAA.
Then anyone else that wants to dwell on it, throw it in your face etc. IMO, it's their problem. It's their baggage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Apparently, Brittany is still dwelling on it, which makes me question her sanity. I will say one thing about her though, the girl loves hashtags!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is if you have been caught doing something wrong, and I believe at sometime in life most of us will, apologize for it and own it and then move on. That is learning from your mistakes and growing from them.
There should be no shame in doing wrong. We are human. Admit it. Sincerely apologize. Move on. IMOAA.
Then anyone else that wants to dwell on it, throw it in your face etc. IMO, it's their problem. It's their baggage.
Literally 2 minutes ago, he fav'd a tweet that said he made mistakes but he/they are moving forward. I am a fan of Jo so I'm biased but I don't know what more he needs to say or do? It's a rhetorical question and not directed at you, Kasha laugh out loud But he cannot go back in time and be better to Britt, he can only move forward and be good to Jo and it seems he's doing that. 

As for Brittany, she needs help and I don't mean that in a snarky way, but her deleting and reposting and then deleting and reposting starting in the middle of the night and blocking people and going through 1000s of comments and thinking BBJ or someone is hacking into her Insta just shows she's not doing awesome. If she wanted to stand by her truth, okay, stand by it. Instead, her actions, even posting this weeks after it's relevant, show to me that she has no idea what she's doing and has no reasoning other than probably still in love with this guy and trying to lash out anyway possible.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz