SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by USAGold Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I am really about woman having power and sticking up for themselves but it takes two to tango. I think I have heard Jordan apologize to her now it is time for her to take her responsibilty in a failed relationship. It is never one sided she needs to forgive herself and maybe realize she may have been part of the problem.  Self reflection and taking responsibilty for her actions will do more in gaining her own happiness than this negative behavior.  This rant of hers is very malicious and damaging to her.  It might be time for her to apologize to Jordan and JoJo.  That might be her first step toward her own healing.

Yes totally agree !! Great post !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see what's wrong with deleting hurtful comments and blocking people? Suspect It's the only real sensible thing she's done in the last 48 hours.

Well, she brought the hate upon herself. You don't post what you did and not expect to get some sort of backlash. If she didn't want to deal with it then she shouldn't have posted it. If you can't handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Plain and simple for me. Plus, she's not just deleting the hateful comments. She's deleting comments that are actually sweet to her telling her to trust God, to move on and she'll find the right person for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:12 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:It is also funny that we see Jordan being quiet for now but for sure he is aware what is happening with him in Sm chaos about his ex ig posts. He is favoriting some immature tweets and calling names of his ex gf . I am loling laugh out loud . I wish he should stop doing that and just be quiet . Approach the better way . Hope he is really going to make jojo a happy person and won't go back on his douche bag days going forward when they are not hot at all.Jmo.

yeah IA, I don't like what he's favoriting. One of them was a quote from him saying the allegations are untrue. He didn't say which allegation, but by liking it during this time, it makes it seem like it's about the Brittany situation. The last thing he needs is to seen as a liar about this AFTER the receipt/texts are out there. How stupid does he think we are? After looking at those likes, I have a bad feeling about this.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't see what's wrong with deleting hurtful comments and blocking people? Suspect It's the only real sensible thing she's done in the last 48 hours.

Well, she brought the hate upon herself. You don't post what you did and not expect to get some sort of backlash. If she didn't want to deal with it then she shouldn't have posted it. If you can't handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Plain and simple for me. Plus, she's not just deleting the hateful comments. She's deleting comments that are actually sweet to her telling her to trust God, to move on and she'll find the right person for her.

Hopefully, this is the way she is moving on. Erase it all, the good, the bad, the ugly. Forget it. Bury it. Move.
Hopefully, she learned a significant life lesson through massive poop storm.
I personally, would rather not have to burn myself to learn about fire, some people need to burn themselves to learn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:22 pm

grace8136 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:It is also funny that we see Jordan being quiet for now but for sure he is aware what is happening with him in Sm chaos about his ex ig posts. He is favoriting some immature tweets and calling names of his ex gf . I am loling laugh out loud . I wish he should stop doing that and just be quiet . Approach the better way . Hope he is really going to make jojo a happy person and won't go back on his douche bag days going forward when they are not hot at all.Jmo.

yeah IA, I don't like what he's favoriting. One of them was a quote from him saying the allegations are untrue. He didn't say which allegation, but by liking it during this time, it makes it seem like it's about the Brittany situation. The last thing he needs is to seen as a liar about this AFTER the receipt/texts are out there. How stupid does he think we are? After looking at those likes, I have a bad feeling about this.
The comment he fav'd said he didn't drag her into this and never even mentioned her name, which is completely true. Yeah, he said it's untrue and he probably feels he didn't cheat if they were on a break or whatever the he!! they were doing together, but the core of his comment and that fav imo is that he just wants to move on with Jo and never brought Brittany into this. All true imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:

He's liked about 10 tweets from that lady, especially the #bachfacts, so I think whenever he sees her on his feed, he likes whatever she posts. JoJo has liked her tweets about 5 times too. He also faved a tweet where he said he's made mistakes and he's trying to be better and blah blah blah. And then a whole bunch of tweets from #bachnation love.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 pm

JoJo and Jordan just need to ignore this situation and Brittany. Aswell as all the other negative media/press whatever. They just need to go with their little lives, and then sooner or later, everything will come to halt because there was no desired reaction. Most people only F'k with other people when they know (or try at least) they can get something out of them. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

That quote was about the magazines calling him a fraud, blah blah blah. I distinctly remember this one. He also liked another quote where he said he made mistakes and what not too. He's liked a few supportive tweets from #bachnation.

I remember it too. It's just no time to be liking that quote. The Bach nation quote was bad too imo. It totally bashes Brittany. I don't think what Brittany did was right, but I believe every word of it, so the last thing he should be doing is liking posts that are disrespectful to her. He's hurt her enough. Plus, the last line says, "When people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them." Jordan is not above Brittany. The other one, where the quote says he's made mistakes also says Brittany is immature and harassing him. All in all, it leaves me feeling like he's not genuinely accountable for his own actions and I now think there's an actual, ridiculous possibility that he never told Jo the truth about all this.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:41 pm

@grace8136 agree.
It reminds me of kids in the back seat of a car playing "Mom, he's touching me". Both parties need to stop.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:52 pm

The whole situation is just so overboard and ridiculous to me.

I just can't put myself in Brittany's shoes because if I had an up and down relationship with someone that led to me being cheated on, I would never want that out there. That first post she did in May was in response to Jordan's intro video where he essentially said he had a long term relationship, was in love, but let football and other goals get in the way of it. She decided to respond by telling the world she was cheated on. Her prerogative, but it's all just so wild to me. She said in her latest post that Jordan dragged their relationship into the spotlight, but in actuality, she did. IMO

I hope this is over now for all involved.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Kiss and tell usually doesn't end well.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

That quote was about the magazines calling him a fraud, blah blah blah. I distinctly remember this one. He also liked another quote where he said he made mistakes and what not too. He's liked a few supportive tweets from #bachnation.

I remember it too. It's just no time to be liking that quote. The Bach nation quote was bad too imo. It totally bashes Brittany. I don't think what Brittany did was right, but I believe every word of it, so the last thing he should be doing is liking posts that are disrespectful to her. He's hurt her enough. Plus, the last line says, "When people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them." Jordan is not above Brittany. The other one, where the quote says he's made mistakes also says Brittany is immature and harassing him. All in all, it leaves me feeling like he's not genuinely accountable for his own actions and I now think there's an actual, ridiculous possibility that he never told Jo the truth about all this.

I agree, he should stop liking those tweets. I think he at least told JoJo some truth. Kathryn's comment made it seem like she knows the deal, "sticking up for yourself", so if Kathy knows..then JoJo sure as heck does too IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz