SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:37 am

For me the whole Brittany story, the thing is, some people are going to believe Brittany- Jordan was a lying,cheating scoundrel,others will believe he didn't cheat, didn't lie. The bordering on obsessive sm war going on isn't going to change what people choose to believe. Just a waste of energy imo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:41 am

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

yeah IA, I don't like what he's favoriting. One of them was a quote from him saying the allegations are untrue. He didn't say which allegation, but by liking it during this time, it makes it seem like it's about the Brittany situation. The last thing he needs is to seen as a liar about this AFTER the receipt/texts are out there. How stupid does he think we are? After looking at those likes, I have a bad feeling about this.
That quote was about the magazines calling him a fraud, blah blah blah. I distinctly remember this one. He also liked another quote where he said he made mistakes and what not too. He's liked a few supportive tweets from #bachnation.

I remember it too. It's just no time to be liking that quote. The Bach nation quote was bad too imo. It totally bashes Brittany. I don't think what Brittany did was right, but I believe every word of it, so the last thing he should be doing is liking posts that are disrespectful to her. He's hurt her enough. Plus, the last line says, "When people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them." Jordan is not above Brittany. The other one, where the quote says he's made mistakes also says Brittany is immature and harassing him. All in all, it leaves me feeling like he's not genuinely accountable for his own actions and I now think there's an actual, ridiculous possibility that he never told Jo the truth about all this.

I couldn't agreed more . I always think Jordan has this kind of attitude to lure people around him to believe who he is as a person to cover up the truth of his old ways laugh out loud. I am not sure how truthful he is to jojo . Seems he is really so defensive on his previous after engagement interviews . But to its own . He needs to be quiet and just focus his new life and prove everyone he is really on his good intentions upon being engaged and make jojo the happiest girl in the world going forward . Jmo.

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 Eb97c9
bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 9zt107bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 Xgicucbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 Oaw2uvbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 2pqw5k8bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 30szzaubachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:45 am

I think what many of us are saying is the timing of this
Whole thing !
Did she ever post cheating on SM before he went on the show and before she saw that JOJo and him where falling for each other on national TV !
Here is where IMO she started her quest to try to get back at him!
And do we really know all the story of the cheating before we judge !
The sending flowers is rather iffy to me as we don't know all the details !
With that being said, it becomes a he said she said and that kind of stuff just needs to stay private and not be put out there !
People change, people learn from the past !
**edited**
It's all just very imature on her part IMO to act this way now !
Why she didn't do it when eariler when it "happened"just raises red flags to me and devalues her credibility of what really happened IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we can post opinions without facts and not be called on it)

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:46 am

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The whole situation is just so overboard and ridiculous to me.

I just can't put myself in Brittany's shoes because if I had an up and down relationship with someone that led to me being cheated on, I would never want that out there. That first post she did in May was in response to Jordan's intro video where he essentially said he had a long term relationship, was in love, but let football and other goals get in the way of it. She decided to respond by telling the world she was cheated on. Her prerogative, but it's all just so wild to me. She said in her latest post that Jordan dragged their relationship into the spotlight, but in actuality, she did. IMO

I hope this is over now for all involved.
Hey, she has no shame! laugh out loud I would NEVER let even my friends/distant family know I was cheated on...let alone the whole world! So yeah, she has no shame. Which can be admirable in a way, but it's more like, girl..get some pride! IMO.

*snipped*

I don't think there's anything shameful about being cheated on. The only one who should be ashamed is the cheater, for having lousy morals.

She does need to move on though, but so does he. I don't like what he's liking. One of the tweets even contained a quote from an interview where he was specifically asked about Brittany and he called the allegations untrue. That is the same as calling her a liar in my book. I don't care what else he said, he dismissed her allegations, which makes her out to be a liar. Tough luck Jordan, think before you speak.

richmondrose wrote:

-   Snipped -

Hey, she has no shame! laugh out loud I would NEVER let even my friends/distant family know I was cheated on...let alone the whole world! So yeah, she has no shame. Which can be admirable in a way, but it's more like, girl..get some pride! IMO.

Are  you saying that she should feel ashamed because she was cheated on?  Sorry, I just don't  buy  into this mind set .  If anything, it should be the cheater who should feel ashamed because of his lack of character.  It's unfortunate that this situation had gotten so far  out of control,  but most  definitely she shouldn't feel ashamed of being cheated on by Jordan; nor should any other woman who was/is put in a similar situation. Jmoaa
NO, I'm not saying she should have shame for being cheated on. I'm saying she has no shame for letting the world KNOW she's been cheated on. It's about the embarrassing aspect of it. Not everyone feels embarrassed, and more power to them if that's the case. But, personally, I would be embarrassed for letting myself get in a situation where I gave my full trust to someone, and they broke it by being intimate (Physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever) with someone else. Especially if it was more than once. Yeah, its the cheater's fault, but I would still feel duped for believing the lies, whatever else (if it was on more than one occasion.) It takes a lot for me to build up complete trust in someone, so to have that shatter away so quickly, after it took so long to get to that point...I'd be embarrassed, disappointed, upset, and angry. So I would NEVER let others know that that happened to me. It's all about the perspective. So, if Brittany has "No shame", then good for her..but it still makes me cringe. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:54 am

If she is that upset about it, then confront him in person, through email, over the phone. People who post crap like this on SM for all the world to see are just looking for attention. I see it all the time on my SM feeds. People seeking attention. I find it highly annoying. That said, some things are better left private or unsaid. Jmho. #thehashtagswereaweebitoverboard
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

I think the word is PRIDE. :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 am

Cheating is about what the cheater has done. Why is being cheated on something to be shameful about? It's about a disgusting thing the cheater has done. The cheater should be the one ashamed. But of course, a narcissist like Jordan does not feel shame.

Does that mean Jojo should be ashamed for letting herself, despite all warnings, get into this situation? Just give it time. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Jojo must have magical super powers to make Jordan stop cheating. giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:34 am

Mommyof2 wrote:If she is that upset about it, then confront him in person, through email, over the phone.  People who post crap like this on SM for all the world to see are just looking for attention.  I see it all the time on my SM feeds.  People seeking attention.  I find it highly annoying.  That said, some things are better left private or unsaid.  Jmho.  #thehashtagswereaweebitoverboard

Her hashtags and how unnecessary and off topic they were made me wonder if she was the one that told RS all that stuff about Jordan only going on for fame. I'm not saying it's definitely her but reading her post fully last night made me think about it question

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:46 am

SarahD wrote:Cheating is about what the cheater has done.  Why is being cheated on something to be shameful about?  It's about a disgusting thing the cheater has done. The cheater should be the one ashamed. But of course, a narcissist like Jordan does not feel shame.  

Does that mean Jojo should be ashamed for letting herself, despite all warnings, get into this situation?  Just give it time. Once a cheater, always a cheater.  Jojo must have magical super powers to make Jordan stop  cheating. giggling

Considering there are many, many people in this world that have cheated in past relationships, but end up eventually getting married to someone else and having families, I don't see why someone wouldn't give someone a chance if that's who they love, regardless of their past.

No one is perfect. We've all made mistakes. To think of a world where no one is given a second chance or opportunity or to think someone is solely judged on their past and not on who they can potentially grow to be is just pretty crappy. That doesn't negate the wrongness of actions by people. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:46 am

SarahD wrote:Cheating is about what the cheater has done.  Why is being cheated on something to be shameful about?  It's about a disgusting thing the cheater has done. The cheater should be the one ashamed. But of course, a narcissist like Jordan does not feel shame.  

Does that mean Jojo should be ashamed for letting herself, despite all warnings, get into this situation?  Just give it time. Once a cheater, always a cheater.  Jojo must have magical super powers to make Jordan stop  cheating. giggling

Or, because that relationship was years ago, he's in a different place in his life now. I don't know how much regret Jordan has to show for it to be enough for people but I've never subscribed to the narrative of once a cheater always a cheater, I've cheated in a past relationship and now I can't even imagine doing that to someone. I've grown and now that seems like a lifetime ago. I've found cheating is rarely about the person you're with and more about yourself as an individual. I had my own issues and insecurities to deal with at the time, but I wasn't a terrible person for it then and while I'm sorry about it I refuse to allow even the person I was in the relationship with at the time to trash me now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:51 am

I don't believe "once a cheater is always a cheater..." I believe that it IS possible to have realizations. That may not be the case for everyone...but many cheaters DO end up happily married. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:01 am

ReneeM wrote:

Or, because that relationship was years ago, he's in a different place in his life now. I don't know how much regret Jordan has to show for it to be enough for people but I've never subscribed to the narrative of once a cheater always a cheater, I've cheated in a past relationship and now I can't even imagine doing that to someone. I've grown and now that seems like a lifetime ago. I've found cheating is rarely about the person you're with and more about yourself as an individual. I had my own issues and insecurities to deal with at the time, but I wasn't a terrible person for it then and while I'm sorry about it I refuse to allow even the person I was in the relationship with at the time to trash me now.

Renee, thank you for sharing this. I've been on the fence about chiming in with my own personal experience but you've inspired me to share! "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is simply not true. Sure, some people never grow up and change, but a lot of people who have been unfaithful at some point in their lives go on to have successful marriages. I am in no way shape or form condoning cheating- it's a horrible thing to do to someone and there's no excuse for it- but it doesn't define someone's character forever. I cheated in the past, and I'm actually still with the guy I cheated on. It was years and years ago now, and we have come out the other side stronger for it. Because of what I've experienced, I understand the gravity of cheating and how absolutely devastating it is to a relationship and to the person who is betrayed. I can't imagine how Brittany must have felt- like she stuck by him when he was struggling only to be treated with such disrespect. And it must be beyond infuriating it must be for her to see him now in a situation that is so different from that, all the while downplaying and even covering up the severity of what he did to her. I 100% get all of that. I think that's a very real and valid issue she is going to have to work through. But dragging Jordan's name through the mud, not just in regards to his infidelity but also his lack of success in football, financial problems, etc. is not going to bring her the peace and closure she needs. Maybe Jordan should have publicly accepted more responsibility, but she's the one who put the cheating out there in the first place. At a time when he probably thought everyone involved had moved past it. The bottom line is whether his intentions are genuine or not, the way he's behaving now and handling his relationship with Jojo couldn't be more different than the man Brittany has described in her post. And from personal experience, I'm well aware that people who cheat are capable of remorse, growth, and change. Because I'm one of those people myself, I feel that he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I would hate to have such a dark time in my life turned into tabloid fodder.

This is all obviously IMO and IME.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz