SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Warren Beatty was known a huge womanizer that left broken hearts everywhere. When he got with Annette he became a loving husband and father. I also don't believe once a cheater, will always be a cheater. People grow up and learn from their mistakes, we not perfect.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Somehow JoJo just posting a photo flashing her engagement feels like this whole high school situation has come full circle.

And cue all the fangirls saying "OMG you guys are the best and she's just a hater". Ugh, I hate that fan mentality when the "hater" didn't make up any lies. Ugh

Jordan's gonna have to be faithful more than a few months before I believe he's actually changed. Maybe a year from now. Then again, I think they'll be kaput long before then.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 87b72b10 bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 86669110 bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:15 pm

We all want and need closure from past relationships gone bad. In my experience,you just don't always get the closure from the ex. I've had to find\make my own closure from relationships that ended. Would I have liked it if the ex had one honest conversation for closure? Sure. But you can't force someone to help you get closure and sometimes you have to make it happen on your own (with support of close friends\family). Better than obsessing over and being stuck in the past. Move forward and look for your own happy

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:If she is that upset about it, then confront him in person, through email, over the phone.  People who post crap like this on SM for all the world to see are just looking for attention.  I see it all the time on my SM feeds.  People seeking attention.  I find it highly annoying.  That said, some things are better left private or unsaid.  Jmho.  #thehashtagswereaweebitoverboard

Her hashtags and how unnecessary and off topic they were made me wonder if she was the one that told RS all that stuff about Jordan only going on for fame. I'm not saying it's definitely her but reading her post fully last night made me think about it question

I thought about that to. I definitely believe she went to RS and gave him a lot of info on Jordan. Some of the stuff she says is giving me flashbacks to reading stuff I saw on RS blog. Also I remember reading about that Pitch Perfect 2 girl he had a fling with while with Brittany on rs blog. Yep. She might not have went to the tabloid magazines but I definitely think she went to the gossip blogs. I also believe some of the women who gave RS info are on twitter....just based on some tweets I saw when the finale aired.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:27 pm

SarahD wrote:Cheating is about what the cheater has done.  Why is being cheated on something to be shameful about?  It's about a disgusting thing the cheater has done. The cheater should be the one ashamed. But of course, a narcissist like Jordan does not feel shame.  

Does that mean Jojo should be ashamed for letting herself, despite all warnings, get into this situation?  Just give it time. Once a cheater, always a cheater.  Jojo must have magical super powers to make Jordan stop  cheating. giggling

Sorry, but I do not believe the phrase "once a cheater always a cheater." People can change. I always tell my son that we all make mistakes in life, but the key is to learn from those mistakes and do better next time. People mature. They grow. They leave their past in the past. I do not know Jordan personally, but I truly believe he is happy with JoJo based on what I am seeing on SM. As with any relationship on this crazy show, time will tell. For now, they seem happy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Somehow JoJo just posting a photo flashing her engagement feels like this whole high school situation has come full circle.

And cue all the fangirls saying "OMG you guys are the best and she's just a hater". Ugh, I hate that fan mentality when the "hater" didn't make up any lies. Ugh

Jordan's gonna have to be faithful more than a few months before I believe he's actually changed. Maybe a year from now. Then again, I think they'll be kaput long before then.

Judging from his past behavior and how he treated his exes and all this being a player . He is really going to do a lot of work to make sure he is a changed man . It adds more pressure now that he is engaged and everyone is going to watch him to show that his faithfulness is intact.This is not a bash on Jordan . Just the reality of it . Jmo.

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Eb97c9
bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 9zt107bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Xgicucbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 Oaw2uvbachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 2pqw5k8bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 30szzaubachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 pm

^^ This is true. I think many are waiting for him to slip up and fail, so we can all hear "told ya so." I'm willing to take the wait and see approach rather than branding a scarlet letter on his chest for life.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Well Chad is following Brittany now. We shall see what happens. laugh out loud

laugh out loud
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Oh, ^^^^ of course he is!  Which only lessens her credibility IMO!  Our favorite couple needs to continue to take the high road!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:19 pm

However this works out.... certainly not a great way to start a relationship. no no
Still better than SWSNBN/Josh/Nick....where the woman accepts an engagement 1 week after sleeping with another man. no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:32 pm

SueSt wrote:However this works out.... certainly not a great way to start a relationship. no no
Still better than SWSNBN/Josh/Nick....where the woman accepts an engagement 1 week after sleeping with another man.   no idea
A lot of the leads do that. Most of them actually. It just came to the surface that season because of Nick's mouth and Andi's book.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm

I agree with you completely Lennox. I was once in that situation (long ago) and I still have traces of shame and sadness. It isn't rational but it made me feel "less than" and it took a long time to recover. I don't think you ever do recover fully when your trust is broken like that. Logically, yes the other person is who should feel shameful but it really makes you look within to see how you got there. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz