SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 pm

There is an expression that I love: Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
I like slogans. For a long time I thought they were corny. I thought they were generalizations. I complicated things.
My opinion on any bad behavior whether it's cheating or picking your nose: You can certainly change if you want to. It's a behavior done to cope with a situation, stress, boredom, anger, anxiety, whatever.
The bottom line is you have to want to change.
Behaviors are easy to fall back on when similar situations arise and trigger them. That is why they become serial behaviors or habits. They appear to make the situation you are dealing with less stressful, even if only momentarily.
IMO that's why the saying "courage" to change the things we can. It takes strength and courage. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, here we all are again!  laugh out loud.  It's been way too quiet in this thread.

Brittany is looking foolish and it shows that she is still thinking of Jordan.  She kept texts from 3 years ago from her ex?  That seems odd to me.  When someone becomes an ex, they are in the past.  Time to move on. **IMO**

I'm lucky if I keep texts from two weeks ago, let alone two years. Crikey Brittany grow up and move on!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachnation - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 67 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Great post kasha.

I personally am a Prove It To Me kind of person. Jordan has not proven anything to Me yet. It is not hard to be faithful locked up in a house with 25 guys, and then in the honeymoon phase of a relationship.
Time will certainly tell if he has changed his spots.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:24 pm

The first thing JoJo and Jordan need to do is stop acting like teenagers, liking certain tweets and flashing engagement rings. That is totally a SIUYA IG pic.

It's unbelievable to me how important it is for tweeters to favourite tweets to garner more support for themselves. There, yeah that's a good one, I'll favourite that one. It's insane.

If neither one of them responded to this insanity in any manner I would have more respect for them. Why do they care about Britany? They don't need to prove their current status to anyone. Let her fire off whatever she wants, if J/J are happy, it shouldn't matter what she says.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:31 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, here we all are again!  laugh out loud.  It's been way too quiet in this thread.

Brittany is looking foolish and it shows that she is still thinking of Jordan.  She kept texts from 3 years ago from her ex?  That seems odd to me.  When someone becomes an ex, they are in the past.  Time to move on. **IMO**

I'm lucky if I keep texts from two weeks ago, let alone two years.  Crikey Brittany grow up and move on!

The only time I delete a tweet is if it's from someone it doesn't really matter. I may have some that go back for years. IDK.Never checked.
Is there a good reason to delete them? Like using up data etc? I never thought about it before seriously.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:33 pm

^ I think it collects data. AND is just a hassle to have laying around. It's like junk mail IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Yeah I'm side eyeing the flashing of the engagement ring all over Instagram and snapshot. Like we get you "won". 

Jordan liking tweets like "Don't mess with @JoelleFletcher or @JRodgers11 because Bachelor Nation will drop the hammer on you!" is petty too. 

Everyone involved in this situation needs a serious reality check and to grow up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:42 pm

I think they are basically saying just leave us alone and let us live our lives. Now, if they keep posting pics like this, then that is another story. Even though Jordan has liked certain tweets, he needs to let it go now. Everyone needs to let it go. I hear Elsa singing somewhere! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Jordan looks pretty out of it in the snap chats. Probably whipped out with all the drama. He could barely crack a smirk, let alone smile laugh out loud In his defense, he was watching Stranger Things though (which I need to finish!)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Yeah I would love for one side or the other to be the bigger person now so this can die.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah I would love for one side or the other to be the bigger person now so this can die.
Well they aren't publicly saying anything about/to her. So I think it may finally be dead. On their behave at least. Who knows with her and this little two day spectacle she's had going on here AND Chad laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:54 pm

@Mommyof2 Elsa's been singing loud and on repeat, none seem to be listening or getting her point.  Poor Elsa's gonna loose her voice if she has to sing much longer... laugh out loud

Everyone involved should, let it go, IMO.  Brittany's made her point.  Now it's up to Jordan to prove to Jojo he's not the same guy and can be exactly what she needs.  And it's up to Jojo to decide if he's following threw, giving her what she wants and needs and if she wants to stick it out.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz