SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I was reading the con for Matty - I realised It was the only one where she talked about the future together and what it might look like. But then again, this could be a justification for rejecting him... no idea
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 am

Just Looking wrote:I keep watching their SD and it just has to be Matty

I agree. And the more IVs I read where GL says first impressions don't mean anything, and she loves watching her relationship with her boyfriend progress, and she loves seeing what he says when she's not there... it all SCREAMS Matty! I just can't see it being anyone else now.

I think over the next few Eps things will really heat up between them and they'l have chats about the future and we'll see that they're completely on the same page. Hope so anyway!

cheerleader
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am

Yes it has to be Matty.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 am

There's a line in the preview right before the "I cannot fault you, you are perfect"..."it was just so obvious to me you are the one." I cannot shake that line...who would say that unless they were f1?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:33 am

brownravens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I was reading the con for Matty - I realised It was the only one where she talked about the future together and what it might look like. But then again, this could be a justification for rejecting him... no idea

What caught my eye is when she said he does little things for her and vice versa. That seemed personal ?

I didn't read it as her talking about a future with each other as much as she has only had good times with him and does not yet know how he would handle bad times which she has to figure out in the next few epis. Jmo.

On a differnt topic did anyone see the promo for the next epi? Matty is singing his line about getting married or something and Georgia starts giggling. Mattys face 'why are you laughing' laugh out loud. Wonder what her response is.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:12 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:There's a line in the preview right before the "I cannot fault you, you are perfect"..."it was just so obvious to me you are the one." I cannot shake that line...who would say that unless they were f1?

Who said that and do we know when?

In the American version of the show, editors often leave those kind of statements in the dialog. Usually, it is left in for the F2/F3 to show how invested they are into the lead and to develop their heartbroken storyline, often setting them up for the next lead. This seems to occur about half way through the season where they are often trying to downgrade the connection the lead has with their F1 and trying to build the connection with the F2/F3. The F1 is usually shown expressing doubts about the relationship while others are much more confident. Whenever I see this happening, I have to remind myself....edit, edit, edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:There's a line in the preview right before the "I cannot fault you, you are perfect"..."it was just so obvious to me you are the one." I cannot shake that line...who would say that unless they were f1?

In the American version of the show, editors often leave those kind of statements in the dialog. Usually, it is left in for the F2/F3 to show how invested they are into the lead and to develop their heartbroken storyline, often setting them up for the next lead. This seems to occur about half way through the season where they are often trying to downgrade the connection the lead has with their F1 and trying to build the connection with the F2/F3. The F1 is usually shown expressing doubts about the relationship while others are much more confident. Whenever I see this happening, I have to remind myself....edit, edit, edit.

ITA.

Those lovey dovey lines in the season preview are normally NOT the f1 in the US version. Also the person most featured in the preview is not the f1.
The f2 or f3 connection is typically enhanced with the best music, voice overs etc. Edit edit edit.

This particularly so when there has been a leak. Imo. The US version has even found a way to trash the f1 or the final relationship when the lead all but chose the guy /gal out the limo. The latest aus season had the same IMO.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
brownravens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What caught my eye is when she said he does little things for her and vice versa. That seemed personal ?

I didn't read it as her talking about a future with each other as much as she has only had good times with him and does not yet know how he would handle bad times which she has to figure out in the next few epis. Jmo.

On a differnt topic did anyone see the promo for the next epi? Matty is singing his line about getting married or something and Georgia starts giggling. Mattys face 'why are you laughing' laugh out loud. Wonder what her response is.

Great catch on the vice versa - because she says Jake does nice things too but doesn't add the vice versa!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Sprite wrote:

ITA.

Those lovey dovey lines in the season preview are normally NOT the f1 in the US version. Also the person most featured in the preview is not the f1.
The f2 or f3 connection is typically enhanced with the best music, voice overs etc. Edit edit edit.

This particularly so when there has been a leak. Imo. The US version has even found a way to trash the f1 or the final relationship when the lead all but chose the guy /gal out the limo. The latest aus season had the same IMO.

So you think Georgia picked someone almost right away? Who do you think it is?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:35 pm

What do we know about Georgia?
- she likes quirky guys
- her father is a doctor and her mother a nurse = professional family
- she wants someone to put her first

What do we know about Matty?
- he had a successful career in the UK in marketing and promotion
- he moved back home to AU to find his career there
- he adores his older sister who probably taught him to put a woman first

Courtney brings the quirky and that had to be her attraction to him; Jake brings the close family but what does Lee bring other than his good looks and jokes? I think Matty might tick off more boxes than any of the others.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Sprite wrote:

I was thinking it's more in the semantics. The exact quote (I'm out at the moment) is in past tense vs future tense and the coulda woulda shoulda.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Sprite wrote:

ITA.

So you think Georgia picked someone almost right away? Who do you think it is?

No in the case of G I don't think she did pick out the limo (like jojo, Kaitlyn etc). She had very strong reactions to some guys though. But I think (Scmiiw) there has been a rumored leak which may need to be covered up, if that rumor is correct. Perhaps this is not the place to talk about it.
But your post about the enhanced edit is spot on and IMO seems to be applied to Matty. I could be wrong.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley