SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Matty is F1 if going by the edit. Even him not having a photo pre-show could fit into the slow-burn edit as would Georgia saying about watching for a slow-burn since the beginning of the season. It would actually be smart of them to use Nikki as the doubt factor for Matty since Nikki was F2 so they could make it seem like Matty is F2 as well. But the fact that the media keeps pushing that Matty is like Nikki the more it makes me think he is F1 (just like they pushed that Nikki was F1 and she wasn't) -- so whatever they push, it's the opposite, imo.

In what way does the edit make you think he's F1?

Imo, because it is like Nikki's edit but I don't think it will end the same because it's too obvious for it to be like Nikki's edit. I could totally be wrong but people love an underdog story and it seems that Matty got that early on. The difference is that I also think Georgia, as she told Courtney when she let him go, wants to have her love story no matter what. She actually seemed to be a bit desperate in how she said it. She quit her career for the show so I think she will go with someone who says they love her and Matty seems like he is going to say that soon based on his edit. From the very beginning it seems like that has been her storyline... that she wants to get her love story on the show, not off the show. Imo, Matty already being all in would fit the bill.

My head is spinning. I had to read this several times and I'm still not sure I understand that first part. I prefer to go with what I'm seeing in front of me vs trying to figure out how tptb are trying to mess with me or how present contestants compare to previous ones. That just makes me second guess myself and becomes too convoluted for me. Usually it turns out my instinct was right the first time.

I haven't been reading/seeing all the interviews that Georgia has done during the season, but I have seen lots of references to the slow burn that she referred to. Did she actually say that she picks the slow burn or just that there is a relationship there that began slowly? If she just said that one relationship started slower, it doesn't necessarily mean that that is the one she picked.

I have enjoyed watching Georgia with all her guys and how the different relationships progressed. I always find it interesting seeing who people find attractive and are drawn to in relationships. Personally, Matty would have been on my radar right from the start and Courtney would have been toast, but to each his own. Can't wait to see who she picks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmond1 Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:27 am

romance realist wrote:*edit* Off to watch now, worried about Matty but if he is F2 we might see a whole bach season of him if his big glorious heart isn't too damaged. Still don't think you can initiate a kiss with Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then break his heart.
I agree - I  feel that ringing the Bell of Happiness is because he is the F1 and it will be like the declaration of love for M & G without her been actually able to say it out loud.

For their final date next week I am wondering if it will be Matty & Georgia cooking. On the dancing date when he said something about thanks for teaching her to dance and wondering what else he had told her he wanted to do and she replied you will have to wait and see - the spicy beef lettuce cups maybe will make a appearance!

With Matty he is so tender and gentle towards Georgia - even when he kisses her.

Just counting down the days now until we know - I need my life to be back to normal as this is consuming waiting to know if Matty & Georgia will live happily ever after

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:05 am

The promo for next Weds night looks so good for Matty! Their date seems to be full of laughter once again from the couple of snippets they've showed (which GL has said is the main thing she looks for in a partner), and the last part in the pool is super hot!!!!!

:fanningfan

I feel like producers have been holding back the chemistry between them a little (such as not showing lots of their kisses on their 2nd SD that were papped) to align with his underdog storyline. Their kisses at the end of that date looked amazingly romantic though, and the way they held each other at the end of his HTD spoke volumes to me. They're hot for each other!!!

I can't wait to see more... Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562 Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562 Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:13 am

IA, definitely Matty now.  

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 am

And the way she moved her head and laugh when he said bye Georgia Love was like a little girl having a crush. I see the most emotions during Mattys good bye and the good byes is usually very telling IMO.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:16 am

I loved the way she responded "Bye Matty J" when he said "Bye Georgia Love"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:18 am

Yes I loved that too. Its so cute!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:18 am

She also laughs for herself while walking away.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:19 am

And I love how close they hold each other at the end of their HTD. It's like the end of their dancing date when their faces were so close even when they weren't kissing - they seem to be lost in each other. The promo SC of them in Singapore is similar... their faces are so close, yet they're not kissing. It's so intimate and passionate, but not sleazy or trashy. I just love it. He really is the dream!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:26 am

Yes, the have a lot of intimacy IMO. When I am watching his dates now I get a stomach ace from thinking about how crushed he will be if he is F2. He is like an open book. He isn't over confident though but I think this year no one is. Nikki was over confident which is typical f2

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:28 am

LovingLove wrote:The promo for next Weds night looks so good for Matty! Their date seems to be full of laughter once again from the couple of snippets they've showed (which GL has said is the main thing she looks for in a partner), and the last part in the pool is super hot!!!!!

I feel like producers have been holding back the chemistry between them a little (such as not showing lots of their kisses on their 2nd SD that were papped) to align with his underdog storyline. Their kisses at the end of that date looked amazingly romantic though, and the way they held each other at the end of his HTD spoke volumes to me. They're hot for each other!!!

I can't wait to see more... Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562 Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562 Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1105969562

And the glimpse of his body OMG so hot- going to be pausing this episode for the eye candy

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:32 am

richmond1 wrote:
LovingLove wrote:The promo for next Weds night looks so good for Matty! Their date seems to be full of laughter once again from the couple of snippets they've showed (which GL has said is the main thing she looks for in a partner), and the last part in the pool is super hot!!!!!

And the glimpse of his body OMG so hot- going to be pausing this episode for the eye candy

YES!!!! I've already paused the promo a few times. :yes: His face is really attractive, but his body is crazy good. The perfect mix of hotness and romance.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley