SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:38 am

Lovely Matty. The most significant thing about him for me is not his "romance" with Georgia but how much all the guys on the show loved him. He must have been a really great guy and a good friend. I loved that he was immediately concerned for Jake during the F3 rose ceremony. That says a lot about what kind of person he is. Would love to see even more of the fun the guys had on the show. Georgia had a gold mine of men.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ForestForTrees Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 am

Lee was my fave from episode 1 - I thought, yeah that guy for sure. Back then I wanted him to be F1, but then Matty swept in on a trapeze and spent so much time on screen with her and Lee so little (two dates far apart, a dance on a group date and one cocktail party chat before HTDs does not a tv love story make IMO). I fell in love as a viewer with M&G story and out of love with L&G.

I just wish they'd show two love stories. It makes no sense to show one fake out love story and hide the real one from us. For what? You want to engage with the F1 'I love you' speech rather than just go 'oh okay you're in love? That's cool. Ah right, so when did that happen?' Falling in love behind the scenes does not make good tv. You can hide an F1 by showing two F1 stories.

I hope Matty is next Bach.
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your kind words girl. My heart truly breaks for Matty & I don't know him at all but I go back to what great things that his fellow contestants said about him & that tells me we got to witness a beautiful human be so vulnerable before our eyes & that's the part I choose to remember.

I understand where Matty is coming from because the show really sacrifhces people's emotions & maybe it's something he does not want to be part of. I read that Matty said 'no' to a great job opportunity to do the show. So he will really have to make hard decisions because Channel 10 will pursue him hard & be relentless about it. Maybe if he decides he can negotiate a contract where he lets go of the F2 before FRC but who knows if they will agree to that or not.

On a positive note, I had mentioned to poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I would want to see Matty/Olena pairing if Matty is F2 giggling So natik please tag Olena on SM & pretty please put a bug in her ear Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are terrific.
That is a nice idea - Matty and Olena - not sure they would hit it off but who knows,(we don't clearly as failed TV match makers) maybe they really could be one of the best looking couples going around Sydney. Tennis?
I have thought of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also wondering if she perhaps could not do this show after the last Bach disappointment.
Thanks so much for the nice words. I am really very disappointed because I thought Mattys' qualities should be rewarded and they weren't altogether. Which is why I jumped on what Matty said. He's really feeling it, for himself, the friends he made on the show. In competition there are always more losers than winners and I think (as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] losers) I struggle with this.
Good to always remember there is not a winner without a loser..they are the equal parts of the unfortunate equation.
Maybe if the next Bach is not Matty we could have an Indigenous Australian Bach.
Now that would
great hey!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This interview just goes to show what a fantastic guy he really is and he really deserves the world. In hindsight maybe Georgia isn't the one for him because someone perfect is just waiting around the corner, he just had to go through this process to find her.

Tommys Instagram with hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your kind words girl. My heart truly breaks for Matty & I don't know him at all but I go back to what great things that his fellow contestants said about him & that tells me we got to witness a beautiful human be so vulnerable before our eyes & that's the part I choose to remember.

I understand where Matty is coming from because the show really sacrifhces people's emotions & maybe it's something he does not want to be part of. I read that Matty said 'no' to a great job opportunity to do the show. So he will really have to make hard decisions because Channel 10 will pursue him hard & be relentless about it. Maybe if he decides he can negotiate a contract where he lets go of the F2 before FRC but who knows if they will agree to that or not.

On a positive note, I had mentioned to poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I would want to see Matty/Olena pairing if Matty is F2 giggling So natik please tag Olena on SM & pretty please put a bug in her ear Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would seriously love that pairing Olena/Matty. We might need to get rid of the guy she's seeing. The upside to all of this is Matty just showed us how amazing a human he really is and you can't really ask for much more than that. Even Osher was rooting for him after the trapeze date and was always so loving towards him and his family on Twitter so I'm happy that they got along well too. He has certainly been without a doubt my favourite contestant and wish him the best with whatever he chooses to do and he can safely know he will always be a fan favourite.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 am

Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as usual thanks for the measured response.
I thought Georgia maybe not for him a few episodes ago when she showed she had the mettle to be the Bachelorette.
Matty what a star.
Be yourself, confidently.
Olena
Matty
Just give it some thought.
You are both beautiful,smart, creative, fighters.
Could be a good idea?

Last edited by romance realist on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 am

romance realist wrote:Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as usual thanks for the measured response.
I thought Georgia maybe not for him a few episodes ago when she showed she had the mettle to be the Bachelorette.
Matty what a star.
Be yourself, confidently.
Olena
Matty
Just give it some thought.
You are both beautiful,smart, creative, fighters, Sydney siders
Could be a good idea?
If it's their idea that is.

Love it @romance realist thanks for riding the rollercoaster along side. Loved having you along for the ride. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you gorgeous human thanks for listening to my bat shite crazy theories and to all who were [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely riding the wave with you. Hopefully we can come together again for the next one. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Did someone post this chat? Its a great one

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 pm

I love how mad SM is about Matty not winning. He's a prize and like people have said, I think he was more beloved to the guys than Georgia was at times so I have no doubt that he will find someone that appreciates his wonderfulness, his openness, his emotional expressiveness and how joyful and hilarious he is - ALL THE GOOD THINGS FOR MATTY J
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 pm

I was not ready to see him so heart broken. :tissuebox I hope he takes some time to heal and don't do the bachelor.

Matt has joined some of my favourites from this franchise both US, Australia and New Zealand.

Brooks, Nick, Art and now Matt.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Much love to all you wonderful peeps. Here is another article from TV week. Matty notes here that he would have loved 10 mins with GL to change her mind but knew that's not how it works. Just wowed by how much the guys in the house liked him, amazing human you are Matty baby.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley