SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:sending you love and hugs from America, Matty J!
Me too!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I take Osher's tweets to be nothing more than an addition to the edit for each season.
It's definitely more than a coincidence that Osher's tweets always seem to match the edit and vice versa.
Whenever Osher tweets or speaks about the show in any context, he is doing so as an employee for Channel Ten and to me that's what he does season after season because he is contracted and paid to do so to align with the edit.

Yes, the tweets during the show favoured Matty and were probably an addition to the edit. He favoured Nikki in the same way.

It's his tweets after the finale when someone asked him who he thought the F1 would be that is interesting to me. The finale has been aired, there is no reason for him to continue with the misdirection IMO.

So, IMO he is just stating his personal opinion when asked and replied Matty. He did say in an article that he couldn't tell who Richie's F1 would be - he could have said Nikki to add to the edit but I don't believe he did (correct me if I am wrong!). It's been proved on this board that different people see a different love story. Osher obviously saw another love story other than the actual F1 IMO. Also, IMO, the lead probably does "fall" or have feelings for more than the chosen F1. Doesn't diminish the love story between Lee and Georgia.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He just has the best hair!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:44 pm

His hair is AMAZING giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:29 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I take Osher's tweets to be nothing more than an addition to the edit for each season.
It's definitely more than a coincidence that Osher's tweets always seem to match the edit and vice versa.
Whenever Osher tweets or speaks about the show in any context, he is doing so as an employee for Channel Ten and to me that's what he does season after season because he is contracted and paid to do so to align with the edit.

Yes, the tweets during the show favoured Matty and were probably an addition to the edit. He favoured Nikki in the same way.

It's his tweets after the finale when someone asked him who he thought the F1 would be that is interesting to me. The finale has been aired, there is no reason for him to continue with the misdirection IMO.

So, IMO he is just stating his personal opinion when asked and replied Matty. He did say in an article that he couldn't tell who Richie's F1 would be - he could have said Nikki to add to the edit but I don't believe he did (correct me if I am wrong!). It's been proved on this board that different people see a different love story. Osher obviously saw another love story other than the actual F1 IMO. Also, IMO, the lead probably does "fall" or have feelings for more than the chosen F1. Doesn't diminish the love story between Lee and Georgia.
Osher will always say things that justify the edit, regardless of whether the season is over or not, imo. He also never said he saw a love story between them. Even on the show, when doing his intro at finale, he used the word like regarding Matty. Next season and the following seasons I expect Osher to continue with him matching what the edit portrays in both his tweets and words. Nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, he's not even on the set long enough to see anything remotely close to a love story, imo, for any of the contestants, no matter if F1 or not, so even if he said he picked it for the F1, I also think that's him just matching edit-speak.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:09 am

Georgia did pick Lee, they have the best connection. But I think it didn't take away the connection Matty and G developed, especially seeing how sad and heartbroken Matty still is, what they had is undeniable, imo. I personally saw their feeling grew stronger and stronger towards the end, I would not discount any of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:31 am

It never takes away from the connection. That's just the way the show is. It's no different than dating someone and then breaking up with them in real life because they aren't the one one wants to spend one's life with. Doesn't mean the feelings weren't real. Just that those feelings weren't enough and it just wasn't there and thus it becomes part of one's past and not future.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:15 am

I said that I would quite easily "turn" for Nikki last season so I totally get what this guy is on about cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 am

Is it just me or did Matty look even more beautiful when he was in Singapore? Tropical weather suits him. His face during the MTP was absolutely breathtaking.

Since there is so much hurt associated with this show, I hope he doesn't do the Bachelor even though I know many people want him to. I wish him a fantastic life and love outside of this franchise. During his HTD, his sister's concerns are 100% right on. Watching his heartbreak during the finale, I felt the same way... I wish I could wrap him up and take him away from it all. I am kind of opposite of him and have a high level of self preservation, so I hope he doesn't love Georgia anymore and I rather he be angry at the situation than be sad about it. But that's just me.

I don't know if Georgia was allowed to let people go before the FRC but I wish that she did. It's obvious after the date with Lee that she has her mind made up. I wish she had let Matty go like what Desiree did for her F2 before the FRC. Why allow someone to have false hope towards the end and put them through FRC? That's my one disappointment with Georgia this season. And that's why Desiree Hartsock is still my favourite Bachelorette to date. She had the most empathy for her guys.

Last edited by makeover on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 am

peggy0221 wrote:Georgia did pick Lee, they have the best connection. But I think it didn't take away the connection Matty and G developed, especially seeing how sad and heartbroken Matty still is, what they had is undeniable, imo. I personally saw their feeling grew stronger and stronger towards the end, I would not discount any of that.

IA. I feel sure that Georgia had very strong feelings for Matty and that she loved him but she fell in love with Lee. Whilst I think Matty is absolutely adorable, IMO Lee is a better match for Georgia and I hope they last forever.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley