SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 pm

O/T: Other than drama for the sake of drama, I think the edit is because the AU show doesn't know how to deal with spoilers yet.

This was the first year where the F1 was known when FRC filmed for both seasons and Sportsbet was proof of this since both F1s had the lowest odds from day one. As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I posted earlier in the season, the spoiler given to us by different sources was that Matty was F2/runner-up and it turned out correct and even NW mag said the ending was the worst-kept secret in Australia. Because of this and not wanting spoilers to be confirmed, I think the show went overboard to try make it seem like it wasn't known.

What may happen now is that the show may realize that they need to embrace the spoilers the way that the US show started to do where they would just make a more obvious F1 love story. So just give in to it and realize that with SM/media and paparazzi, the days of mystery should be second to making sure the audience is invested in the love story of F1 and the couple post-show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:04 pm

I think Matty's heartbreak seemed so brutal because he absolutely was so invested. If you rewatch the trapeze date, he was so desperate to get on that date, he was so desperate to impress Georgia. For the croquet date, he couldn't contain his excitement for such a boring date. The Matty J quiz he gave her was so well thought out and so well put together. The Love Boat date he genuinely tried really hard to impress her. He even thought that crappy gin date was good. He was absolutely head over heels in love with Georgia and that showed with how nervous he was in the jacuzzi. I think it hurt viewers because so many of us have been there. I know i have, when you're so obsessed with a person and they tell you they love someone else. That took me 1.5 years to get over (and i had only known that person for a few months) so i can totally relate. Also his reaction was just painful. He literally doubled over and groaned. That was just..argh.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:48 pm

It's definitely not easy. Like so many real life relationships, it just wasn't meant to be. Hopefully soon he will find the one for him who feels the same for him as he does her and all of it will make sense in hindsight when he does meet his forever person.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Almost all F2's are invested. It has been said TPTB whisper in their ear telling them the lead is very much interested in them. This makes them take down any walls, and invest themselves wholly into the relationship in order to have a devastated F2.

Personally I would be thankful for the experience but certainly would not want to be with anyone that didn't want to be with me. In any season, IMO I'm happy when the lead chooses who they want to be with and are hopefully in a long lasting relationship, whether I care for them or not.

IMO I think Matty will eventually find his F1 and will look back and realize that whatever he had with Georgia, is no comparison with the one he eventually lives his life with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Actually I've been thinking about the role of the "minder". In interviews I have seen they separate the contestants at F4 and they remain with a minded. Contestants have said this is because they're all invested but I really wonder if this is where they start to pull the strings through the minder. If you're with that person 24/7 you're definitely going to confide in them so I think the minders would be pulling the strings. It is no surprise to me that Matty confessed his love at F3 and Lee at F2. I also think it would have been the producers idea for the jacuzzi. (Btw was that the Jacuzzi at the mansion)?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:26 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Actually I've been thinking about the role of the "minder". In interviews I have seen they separate the contestants at F4 and they remain with a minded. Contestants have said this is because they're all invested but I really wonder if this is where they start to pull the strings through the minder. If you're with that person 24/7 you're definitely going to confide in them so I think the minders would be pulling the strings. It is no surprise to me that Matty confessed his love at F3 and Lee at F2. I also think it would have been the producers idea for the jacuzzi. (Btw was that the Jacuzzi at the mansion)?
That's what I suspect as well. Minder = producer. I think often they may coax feelings out of the contestants, telling them they have to open up to Georgia their feelings if they want to continue to stay on the show. And it's suspect why Matty was given such an intimate date for F3. All building up for that confession. That was to make him a viable F1 IMO. He was truly the sacrificial lamb to the producers. This is just my speculation. So in a way I'm really glad Courtney refused to fall into that trap, else he could have been F2.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Is it a trap though? IMO if they really have feelings, it's a good experience even though they may be heartbroken. At least he had those moments, and knows what type of lady he want's or doesn't want.

I don't think IMO being a F2 has to be a bad thing. It's sad for them at the time, however we've heard so many times, they look back and can see the positive as well. They always say they learn a lot about themselves which can only be beneficial for them going forward.

IMO it's no different if it was someone they were dating for 1yr 5 yrs etc. They experience heartache and they move on, hopefully learning from it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Did everyone catch this article by DM? Ofcourse I take it with a bucket of salt because I actually don't know what WHO article they're referencing.

While I feel absolutely distraught for Matty and what he went though (that was heartbreaking) I think what Georgia is going through is far worse. I can see a lot of backlash against Kate of this article gains traction.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Im not allowed to
Post the link because I'm a new member

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Matty still in love with Georgia, cries listening to the playlist he gave her on the first night  Upset

Skinny Love is a great song btw though v sad: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope they don't talk him into being the next Bach - he's clearly nowhere close to being over her!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Skinny love is an amazing song. I wonder what others songs were on that playlist.

Re being the next bachelor. I don't think he is ready but I hope he gets some sort of tv gig in some capacity.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 pm

This is really not the time for him to be talking like that to the media especially considering what Georgia is going through.
I get he is upset, etc, but it is rather selfish, imo, for him to be doing this at this horrific time.
Matty can find someone to love again, Georgia won't ever get her mom back!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley