SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:58 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting those pics. I am going to dump all the other pics here as well, apologies if I duplicate some.

A few things stand out to me, the producer in the backgroud was smiling as they were ringing the bell, G Love and Matty J were laughing a lot and my favorite pic is the last one where they were nose rubbing....I am assuming they love doing this since they we have a SC on them also nose rubbing while they were sitting on the wicker chair on what appears to be IMO the last time they saw each other before FRC. If Matty J is F1 as I think, he will probably burst with joy after Georgia tells him he is the one, should be an interesting finale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:37 am

Great pics @romance realist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you yes i haven't seen them before awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:06 am

Mercieme
I also really noticed how everyone around them has a smile as they overhear their jokes and generally soak up the happiness. Matty looks to be doing a silly walk as he leaves the building and she is really having a very good laugh that keeps on going. I think she has unleashed her big kid side with Matty and they are having a total hoot together. I think this level of fun would be pretty hard to let go. IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:44 am

Everyone BTS seems to really be enjoying watching these two - especially with the laughs

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 am

One of my favourite videos of Matty... his sense of humour is the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought the same thing when I saw the crew smiling and laughing, which makes me happy to know neither one is putting on an act, they really are having fun together.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm

woah those photos make it so glaringly obvious how intense filming is - have a newfound respect for these people who go on these shows and still are able to be themselves for the most part on camera...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 am

I have a quick question - from Matty's hometown, it seemed he was raised in Brisbane and told Georgia he had the perfect childhood. His father wasn't present on the HT date. Anyone know why? Has the family relocated to Sydney or just his sister and the brother and mom were visiting?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 am

Norcalgal wrote:I have a quick question - from Matty's hometown, it seemed he was raised in Brisbane and told Georgia he had the perfect childhood. His father wasn't present on the HT date. Anyone know why? Has the family relocated to Sydney or just his sister and the brother and mom were visiting?

His sister mentioned during the HTD that Matty was the only family she had around her so I suspect Matty's mum and brother still live on the Gold Coast somewhere (maybe Brisbane).

I had the same question regarding the dad after someone posted that the producers missed an opportunity to show case Matty's backstory and that his father left them when they were younger and that he hopes to be a better husband than his father was to his mum. I have no idea how this information came about but it was posted on the thread somewhere.

Appreciate if anyone can further fill us in as to where Matty J discussed, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am

Here is a link to some of Matty's illustration work which won a design award last year.
I suspected he may have been perfect, now I am sure.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:07 am

romance realist wrote:Here is a link to some of Matty's illustration work which won a design award last year.
I suspected he may have been perfect, now I am sure.

Name a more perfect guy .. I'll wait Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 am

What an asbsolute giveaway is their personalised bell

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley