SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:26 am

What a great guy! Lee is definitely my fave atm yes

Lee is doing it for his dad
21 SEP 2016 | 03:57
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee reveals his father's cancer scare has given him a new outlook on life and love.

He’s run with the bulls in Pamplona, hang-glided off cliffs in Rio and mountain-biked down “The Death Road” in Bolivia. Now Lee, 35, is ready for his biggest adventure yet: seeing if Georgia Love is “The One” for him in The Bachelorette.

The mechanical plumber puts his zest for life down to a tough period when his father was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
“It stems from my old man getting sick six years ago,” Lee reveals. “He was given the all clear, but it was an eye-opener that life is short.

“We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time.” For Lee, who lives in Melbourne, that meant taking a chance on love by throwing himself into this “crazy experience”.

He admits he wouldn’t have put himself out there to find a potential wife on TV five years ago.

“I’m genuinely excited about the thought of spending my life with somebody,” he says.

“You regret the things you don’t do. You don’t want to play the ‘What if?’ game. You put it all out there.”

He did exactly that when he first met Georgia. In an attempt to break the ice, Lee arrived with a donkey in tow.

“The donkey made an ‘azz’ of me, but it also made her smile,” he laughs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:30 am

Video of Lee watching himself on first Episode meeting Georgia.
He looks really happy and excited to me!  beatingheart

In an interview (in SM/Media No Discussion thread) Georgia said she was going to watch and see the person she met for her love story so maybe Lee doing the same thing? Could be a clue if Lee is F1... so doing the same?  question

Watching Lee watching Lee. So meta. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @the__bachelorette by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:48 am

Lee sleuthed/speculated to be in F4 and have HTD posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (along with Jake -- sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in s/cap thread)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Gosh he's so good looking! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 am

If they have pegged him as next lead he would be this season f3 contestant which lines up with their last recycled lead and also with the sleuthing already done on this board.
Fingers crossed that is the case.

ETA I was just thinking that SM and most of the viewers are going to go nuts during and after his date this week. beatingheart

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:26 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that SM will go nuts about him even more after his date. I for one can't wait to watch it!

Lee seems like he is invested already and if he is not F1 I really do hope he is the next lead! Praying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be great either way hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:41 pm

I liked his date a lot. But despite his popularity on sm and here too, I wonder if he would make a good lead. His a bit shy despite the humor but how many ladies dig that? Pretty much few and in particular Georgia because as she said he's the male version of her so it works. Yikes, as I typed that I realized that JOjojo was the male/female version of each other in the us show, maybe there is some chance of it repeating in oz too laugh out loud.

I loved Mattys line about Lee that even he likes to look at him. dork !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:15 am

my screenshot from
looks a bit younger here

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:22 am

my screenshot from
5 years ago
No shortage of confidence!
It is worth noting that his surname is spelt with a double tt at the end

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:40 am

Lee has quite a few pics and info out there, I just never brought it to the thread since I was posting myself at the time laugh out loud A few of the other guys also have quite a portfolio (Matty J, Sam, Rhys, etc) too.

Gorgeous men and Lee seems like someone who gets even better looking with age  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:44 am

heartglasses seeing hearts

"Lee is a real gentleman and he makes me feel like he really, really wants to be here..." - Georgia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 am

beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking