SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

They definitely put a more chaste pic up on SM as this is giving me Richie/Alex flashbacks  giggling Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698  :hearts love:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source

'He finally kissed me!' Georgia gushes over Lee on The Bachelorette

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Coping this here to Lee's thread relating to Georgia liking a pic of Lee on IG while episode 4 was airing

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:AAL - is this the picture that G liked ??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:yes: that is the pic posted by the show's stylist that Georgia liked and Lee liked the pic too!

One of my fav looks on miss @georgiealove @neuwdenim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @camillaandmarc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @assemblylabel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stripes @salsuli [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @helendowsleylashes @leeroyelliott scrubs up good too!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @bacheloretteau by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:They definitely put a more chaste pic up on SM as this is giving me Richie/Alex flashbacks  giggling Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698   :hearts love:

source

'He finally kissed me!' Georgia gushes over Lee on The Bachelorette

cantstopl omg I thought the same thing while I was watching this date! That kiss is soooo much like Richie and Alex's I almost died! IMO Lee f1 with that kiss alone Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yup, Lee definitely F1 if going by that kiss alone :yes: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Some pics/SCs from Lee's SD with Georgia.
Lee looks besotted already and Georgia looks smitten too and so happy.

:sprinklehearts  heartglasses  :rosiecolored

'The nerves that I felt with Lee the first few times speaking to him have completely gone. I feel so at ease with him. I feel so happy with him,' she said.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Georgia's reaction to kissing Lee is too cute! :cutesmile!:

'He finally kissed me,' gushed the giddy star.

'I've been waiting all day for this moment. I thought it wasn't gonna happen! And I'm so glad it did. Definite fireworks and sparks. I know 100% that this is not where I want to see it end with Lee.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting link yes
He’s the odds on favourite to take home Georgia Love’s final Bachelorette rose, but Lee Elliott says he’s got some stiff competition
SEPTEMBER 30, 2016

SPORTSBET have him at $1.50 odds to win The Bachelorette but Lee Elliott said he’s far from confident about his chances of taking home Georgia Love’s final rose.

Not only that, but the 35-year-old mechanical plumber said he was gripped with self doubt during filming of the show.

Despite having a clear connection with Love, Elliott found it difficult to remain confident that would be enough to outmuscle the competition.

“They were all such incredible guys with so much to offer and it actually made the process more difficult for me because you start questioning things,” he admitted. “Like, I know I have something, but then these other guys are amazing.”

Fireman Cameron Cramley, 26, and industrial designer Courtney Dober, 30, rattled him most, said Elliott. “If Georgia saw half of what we see in Cam we might as well all pack up our bags and go home,” he said. “And she obviously has a great connection with Courtney who is such an interesting guy.

“Cam and Courtney are by far my biggest threats. And I hate saying ‘threats’ because then this is perceived to be a game, I went in there looking for love.”

With three serious relationships in his past, Elliott said he’s ready to settle down with “the one”.

“I’ve hit so many dead ends with my relationships,” he said of why he signed up for the series. “I’m still 35 and still single.” “All of my relationships ended amicably. They just haven’t had that chemistry you need to make you want to spend the rest of your life together.”

For now, he believes that chemistry may exist with Love.

“I can’t believe how much we have in common,” he said. “Our outlook on life is the same, our terrible sense of humour is the same. And she’s obviously stunning, she has the most incredible eyes I’ve ever seen. But also she’s intelligent, quick witted and is someone who can challenge me.”

Elliott’s mother and grandmother have already been won over by his prospective love interest, with both glued to the screen every week.

But despite their constant requests to know how his story ends, Elliott is keeping mum — even from his own parents.

“I’ve told my best mate and that’s it, just so I had someone to talk to,” he said.
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:23 pm

One thing I noticed during their sit down kisses was that scene was actually from multiple different times on that blanket. If you notice(I cannot make SCs to prove), Lee has a blanket over his legs at some point and then nothing in others. But the edit shows that it was one continuous long kiss. so clearly edits have been put so that the audience think it was just one, but possibly more than one. Sneaky editors.

17:13 sheet over his leg, G reaches for the rose. They kiss.

17: 53 making out but no sheet over him.

17:57 sheet over legs once more.

Thought it was interesting.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:18 am

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 am

these pictures of them greeting each other don't scream extra close or developing relationship on a second date IMO.

What do you all think?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 am

^^Some of these pictures seem staged but you can still see the connection with Lee.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 am

They look comfortable with each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking