SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm

I agree. She also said she liked Nick Viall when asked if she could go on a date with any past Bachelors. I just don't see her picking a "nice guy" type. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:59 pm

I do think Nick is a nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:I agree. She also said she liked Nick Viall when asked if she could go on a date with any past Bachelors. I just don't see her picking a "nice guy" type. JMO.
What's wrong with us ladies (Royal us, not everyone!)??? We just like the bad boys apparently laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure he meant that for his niece. But I noticed this. Hashtags don't sound like a F1 to me.  hmmm

I looked at his IG before looking at the twitter.

kevin.c.wendt
Morocco, North Africa

1d
kevin.c.wendtUp and down that lonely road of faith #ontothenext #backofthebus #bacheloretteca

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 14717451_1812092632382345_472925063780237312_n

I am still thinking of this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CvJxhEWWIAApmZQ
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
As time goes on Kevin W. is finding it harder and harder to cope with the process. Did #CaptainCanada go too far this time? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:18 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

@reason I'm not saying Nick isn't a nice guy. I like him and think he's a good guy for the most part, but Nick has more of an edge and isn't a nice guy in the same way that Mike and Mikhel are nice guys.

I just see KW fitting the mold of the F1 that the female leads typically pick. The Jordan/Shawn/Josh types. Even Desiree who ended up with nice guy Chris was all hot for bad boy Brooks until he left her and she most likely would've picked him if he hadn't.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Not sure if this has been posted here before.

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2016/09/bachelorette-canada-contestant-kevin-wendt/

A tidbit from the article.

So who is Kevin W. from Waterloo, Ontario? 1: He’s an Aquarius, born February 1, 1984. Aquarius are very creative and honest to a fault.

Maybe what we saw last night was him being honest last night. no idea

I have no clue as to who the F1 is yet of the F3.  It depends on whether they do this season as to how the USA version goes or how the two previous Canadian Bachelors shows went.

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:33 pm

IMO he is a nice guy. He's a firefighter, has been in the military, loves his family, and spends time out west to visit often. I think he really likes her, and it makes him crazy to see her with other guys, and not being the centre of her attention.

IA with the poster upthread, sorry I forget who it was, I read earlier, something must have happened after the hissy fit and the producer blip, because she had a big sweet grin on her face when she gave him the rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm

I keep thinking that Kevin W was her number 1 guy from their first date when they had the emotional conversation about how he felt almost losing his brother and they were both crying. Naturally the producers have to put on a show until the end to keep audience watching to see which one she will choose. What I find interesting in the edit for the overall season preview Jasmine says " part of me wants to turnaround & change my mind" and the placement of this phrase is at the finale when she is choosing her final one. I believe it was sleuthed this phrase was actually said during the 2 on 1 date. In my opinion, the reason they didn't show when it was actually said on the two on one date is not to show us she was questioning if maybe she should have sent Mike home instead of Thomas so when it gets down to final 3 the audience will believe Mike has a chance to be final one. I also think Kevin came out so strong right out of the gate with Mike lagging after getting first impression rose. So that may be why his personal video was shown at the beginning instead of Kevin's since they both have the same occupation and Mike needed more of a spotlight on him so audience would remember him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm

I thought this quote from Jasmine was like a summation of Kevin W this episode - from the GD to their argument at the CP (this is paraphrased): "I think a lot of [the guys] went in there not expecting to feel the way they ended up feeling... there's a lot of emotion from me and from a lot of the guys too and sometimes that emotion becomes heated and you see how people handle stressful situations and its good and its bad but its human "
source

I also liked what Sharleen posted in her recap:
While some could see the “fight” between Kevin W and Jasmine as a red flag, I saw it as a sign of how comfortable and connected these two are. After all, we rarely show our less flattering sides to those we don’t know well, especially those we’re interested in romantically. The fact that they both eschewed their best behaviour to argue with each other means they’re pretty far along on the familiarity scale. I also suspect they’ll come out on the other side, softened to each other and stronger as a couple.
source

Does anyone know if this photo was posted anywhere else beforehand? Interesting if it wasn't:
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 14719193_966223550190279_5243942639333539840_n
source
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is a nice guy. He's a firefighter, has been in the military, loves his family, and spends time out west to visit often. I think he really likes her, and it makes him crazy to see her with other guys, and not being the centre of her attention.

IA with the poster upthread, sorry I forget who it was, I read earlier, something must have happened after the hissy fit and the producer blip, because she had a big sweet grin on her face when she gave him the rose.

I know majority of the members watching this season think Mike is the F1 and I don't really mind who out of the F3 are F1. GA in this post you mention he goes to the West coast to visit his family but isn't it possible he could also be visiting Jasmine, that is if she is still living there?

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is a nice guy. He's a firefighter, has been in the military, loves his family, and spends time out west to visit often. I think he really likes her, and it makes him crazy to see her with other guys, and not being the centre of her attention.

Ack I hope no one thought I was implying otherwise. I think all of her final guys are nice guys and I like them all just fine. What I should have said is I don't see Jasmine picking a safe, vanilla choice which I think Mike and Mikhel fall into. JMO.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold