SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:19 pm

@Idlemess I was going to say, I noticed she was smiling/beaming when she talked about KW being jealous. It was bizarre. In fact, I think she digs it. They obviously talked during the CP because she was once again beaming at the RC when she gave the rose to him and he kissed her on the cheek.

No idea where KW ends up at the end of the season, but I don't think what's pulling her to KW is lust? I don't know, she admits he is not her physical type. How is it lust when she wouldn't even normally go for him? At least that's not how I would describe a guy who I may not be initially attracted to.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 am

dee wrote:@Idlemess I was going to say, I noticed she was smiling/beaming when she talked about KW being jealous. It was bizarre. In fact, I think she digs it. They obviously talked during the CP because she was once again beaming at the RC when she gave the rose to him and he kissed her on the cheek.

No idea where KW ends up at the end of the season, but I don't think what's pulling her to KW is lust? I don't know, she admits he is not her physical type. How is it lust when she wouldn't even normally go for him? At least that's not how I would describe a guy who I may not be initially attracted to.

All JMO.

@dee good to know I wasn't imagining her reaction. She didn't seem upset; she seemed tickled. Just wondering what her reaction going to be next week when they get into it... whatever it is.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:51 am

dee wrote:@Idlemess I was going to say, I noticed she was smiling/beaming when she talked about KW being jealous. It was bizarre. In fact, I think she digs it. They obviously talked during the CP because she was once again beaming at the RC when she gave the rose to him and he kissed her on the cheek.

All JMO.

I have to agree with this as well. I'm not sure where this relationship is ultimately headed, but I also think that their interactions are not all about KW being jealous. This scene occurs next week during the GD, so they're still having some fun together.

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Untitl13
Source: My SC
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Love that screen cap, looks like he is focused on taking care of her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Cute screencap @jojo47

IA with everyone - you think they would have played up her annoyance towards him in the last ep; have her call him second-last and make him wait for his rose. Instead by the end of the ep things seemed completely fine so I feel they must be cutting certain things from the narrative
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:12 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CvGv5O-WcAAFyf7
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Cheers!! Jasmine and the boys warm up after a rain-soaked date in the streets  #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CvGwgUlWgAAvjhr
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine's in a #KevinSandwich at this Tea House. One of them doesn't seem too happy to be sharing the spotlight though...... #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:01 am

Well... I guess he's not mr. popular on these boards laugh out loud

By far, the best tweet of the night goes to him rotfl  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602

Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt
Even Nick Jonas gets jealous

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:09 am

dee wrote:Well... I guess he's not mr. popular on these boards laugh out loud

By far, the best tweet of the night goes to him rotfl  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602

source

It wasn't that he was jealous that bugged me. That is a legitimate feeling if there are emotions involved. It was that he basically told her that because he spoke to her last and he opened himself up...and they made out...he thought he should get the rose. It was as if it was owed to him. He basically dismissed how she might feel about any of the other guys. It was almost as bad as Drew saying the ratings would dive down now that he was eliminated. Also, it was the tone that he used when speaking to her and the finger waving in her face. Kind of reminded me of Josh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Sprite wrote:

source

It wasn't that he was jealous that bugged me. That is a legitimate feeling if there are emotions involved. It was that he basically told her that because he spoke to her last and he opened himself up...and they made out...he thought he should get the rose. It was as if it was owed to him. He basically dismissed how she might feel about any of the other guys. It was almost as bad as Drew saying the ratings would dive down now that he was eliminated. Also, it was the tone that he used when speaking to her and the finger waving in her face. Kind of reminded me of Josh.

KW has been looking for validation from Jasmine. He talked about the rose being her currency & he wanted to feel special. She was very direct & articulate in setting him straight on the process. She also made it very clear that not getting "the rose" didn't affect their strong connection. During their discussion, KW lost the ability to get her to understand his confusion because of the way he delivered the message. He needs to own that.

I also think Jasmine was twisting the knife when she said to KW that others have opened up to her too, and maybe even more. In hindsight, she may or may not regret having said that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

source

KW has been looking for validation from Jasmine. He talked about the rose being her currency & he wanted to feel special. She was very direct & articulate in setting him straight on the process. She also made it very clear that not getting "the rose" didn't affect their strong connection. During their discussion, KW lost the ability to get her to understand his confusion because of the way he delivered the message. He needs to own that.

I also think Jasmine was twisting the knife when she said to KW that others have opened up to her too, and maybe even more. In hindsight, she may or may not regret having said that.

They are all looking for validation and to feel special. What makes him such a special snowflake? I don't think she was twisting the knife and I hope she doesn't regret saying it. It needed to be said and he needed to be reminded where he was...on a tv show that he signed up for knowing full well how it works.

It always annoys me when contestants act like this because they sign a contract that spells out how the show works. Hopefully, if they are doing the show, they have seen it or watch to see how it works.

I compare how Kevin acted to Mike who was way more stressed on that 2:1 where he could possibly be going home. He even saw her go to Thomas carrying the rose. Yet, despite his fears, he managed to talk to Jasmine in a rational manner...expressing his fears and concerns and at the same time, understand her position and be supportive of her. Kevin was all me, me, me. I'm sure he is a nice guy IRL, but that was not a good look and I hope he learned something about how he handles conflict to help him in the future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:51 pm

IMO how KevinW talked to Jasmine was off putting. She seemed to understand his issue perfectly well, but she replied in a way that he wasnt happy with, so instead of talking it rationally and maturely through, he just walked away. She can't keep giving him roses just to validate his feelings, she did that perfectly when they talked, IMO. If he can't get his reassurance from her words, how is a rise going to help? He has to be on the top all the time to feel validated?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:45 pm

I could see her picking him. In an early interview she said her fav Bette was Kaitlyn and Kevin is a toned down version of Shawn IMO.
Personally, Kevin is down the list for me however Jasmine has her own definition of "strong yet vulnerable" so who knows.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold