SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:16 pm

summerofsammi wrote:Not sure if this is relevant but I noticed Kevin has a generic email listed on his IG that looks similar to generic emails of past Bach/Bachelorettes (Ben/Lauren/JoJo).  It looks like this email was maybe created for him?  Also, Mikhel does not have an email listed and Mike's is maybe his personal.

Another thing, on Kevin's IG the "watermelon" pic was actually an old pic from back in June.  It looks like he deleted the old one though so I can't share.  Also, the pic of him and his Mum on June 27, he posted a pic on Oct 18 from what looks like the same outfit/day/location.  Wondering why he shares only old ones?

One other thing I'm unsure of is why Kevin/Mike like each others pics and share pics of each other together.  Is this normal if one of them won?

Shawn and Ben did !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 pm

@avoice I guess we see things differently? I feel like Mike has been shoved down our throats via the show's SM, on the show by only highlighting all his good qualities, perfect edit, etc. If you look on the show's facebook or IG page most of the comments from viewers are about Mike, and how they hope he's the one she chooses. There's some with Mikhel as well, but not to Mike's extent. Even fewer for Kevin, most of the talk is just about the jealousy or something negative. Look at all the post shows, SM accounts from producers and people who are under the pay roll, BTS on W network, podcasts/recaps - mostly about Mike and at times Mikhel.

When I mean promotion and being "shoved down our throats" - I mean POSITIVELY promoting the guy as a viable candidate to her heart (F1). I do not see that with Kevin. Most of his air time is highlighting how jealous he is and how he has issues with the concept of the show.

@summerofsammi Great catch! I've also noticed how he posts old pictures and messes with his geotags. It's sometimes hard to track his whereabouts. It could mean nothing at the end of the day, but I just found it interesting. All three (KW, Mike, and Jasmine) added email addresses fairly recently (within the last 2 weeks?); Mike also attached his website to his bio. I also think Mike and him are bffs, and are happy for each other regardless of how things ended. And if Mikhel is F1, they'll both be fine and have each other.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:22 pm

As far as guys sharing pics, it has been said many times, the cast members get to spend more time together than they do the lead so it is natural they develop friendships. Especially these 2 guys both going so far together and being firefighters have a lot in common. It is nice to see they have stayed friends no matter what happened in the end.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Interesting another reference to watermelon. This person follows Jasmine.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen27
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:29 pm

dee wrote:@avoice I guess we see things differently? I feel like Mike has been shoved down our throats via the show's SM, on the show by only highlighting all his good qualities, perfect edit, etc. If you look on the show's facebook or IG page most of the comments from viewers are about Mike, and how they hope he's the one she chooses. There's some with Mikhel as well, but not to Mike's extent. Even fewer for Kevin, most of the talk is just about the jealousy or something negative. Look at all the post shows, SM accounts from producers and people who are under the pay roll,  BTS on W network, podcasts/recaps - mostly about Mike and at times Mikhel.

When I mean promotion and being "shoved down our throats" - I mean POSITIVELY promoting the guy as a viable candidate to her heart (F1). I do not see that with Kevin. Most of his air time is highlighting how jealous he is and how he has issues with the concept of the show.

@summerofsammi Great catch! I've also noticed how he posts old pictures and messes with his geotags. It's sometimes hard to track his whereabouts. It could mean nothing at the end of the day, but I just found it interesting. All three (KW, Mike, and Jasmine) added email addresses fairly recently (within the last 2 weeks?); Mike also attached his website to his bio. I also think Mike and him are bffs, and are happy for each other regardless of how things ended. And if Mikhel is F1, they'll both be fine and have each other.

This is a very well put together summary of some of the same things I have noticed around the F3 guys. I particularly agree with prominence of the Mike promotion & the inability to figure out what Kevin is up to with his SM. I feel like the guy is deliberately trying to confuse.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:34 pm

avoice wrote:Of the three, which is not being shoved down our throats? I am talking edit and after show and blogs. Mike is only talked about as F1 by some fans in this forum. He has been hidden or downplayed for the most part.
I don't know how much blogs impact things but my post in particular was in reference to how much each contestant has been highlighted by the Bachelorette Canada's official social media and IMO there is a disparity there
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Maybe Jasmine loves watermelon ?! Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698
Jasmines IG

On Insta is an watermelon emoj too !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Nice watermelon spotting everyone laugh out loud - "thinking about watermelon" is such a random thing to say; it has to be referencing something IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:09 pm

The watermelon is a theme Hugesmile

Breakfast with the boyz. #watermelonjuice by @jasmine.lorimer
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm

laugh out loud kind of amazed at so many watermelon references laugh out loud

Nice finds, everyone! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Watermelongate
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Watermelongate

cantstopl The best!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold