SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think that's him, reason.

I like Kevin much better with shorter hair. I really couldn't stand it the way he had it.

Actually it is the host Noah...It's in the caption.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:13 pm

@iamreal2u I already edited my post. I believe Brill meant the 3rd guy and not the host and that's what I was referring to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:15 pm

He's been sporting that cap. What does the P stand for?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He said he moved, we know to Toronto. So if he did buy the house, he either sold it, and maybe that's why he doesn't have debts, or they didn't buy a house at all.

There is a huge difference in buying a house in Waterloo and buying one in Toronto. I'm going to guess and say this show was filmed in Waterloo, because not many people can afford a house in Toronto especially a young couple.

Since his parents are in Waterloo and mom wanted them to stay close, I would have to agree that it was in Waterloo. I really wonder what happened with their relationship? Have we learned anything during sleuthing?

He told Jasmine's mother, she became a friend instead of a girlfriend, so they went their separate ways.

Brill wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Since it's Kevin copying here as well.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen24source

Wonder when this was taken and where are they off to question  Seeing pictures of Kevin with his shorter hair, I do think the longer hair, IMO, suits him better. Hugesmile

Seems like the older fellow wants in the picture. giggling

I hour ago, 12:39pm to be exact Eastern.

His ball cap is a Pittsburgh Pirate Major League Baseball cap.

ETA: there was an Air Canada Flight that departed at 12:30 for Vancouver from Toronto Pearson.

AIR CANADA AC101 VANCOUVER Nov 12, 12:30 Nov 12, 12:33 Departed

TO Pearson flights

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 pm

albean99 wrote:@iamreal2u I already edited my post. I believe Brill meant the 3rd guy and not the host and that's what I was referring to.

You are right albean. I know it is Kevin and Noah but you can see the older man across the aisle in the selfie as well.

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He said he moved, we know to Toronto. So if he did buy the house, he either sold it, and maybe that's why he doesn't have debts, or they didn't buy a house at all.

There is a huge difference in buying a house in Waterloo and buying one in Toronto. I'm going to guess and say this show was filmed in Waterloo, because not many people can afford a house in Toronto especially a young couple.

Since his parents are in Waterloo and mom wanted them to stay close, I would have to agree that it was in Waterloo. I really wonder what happened with their relationship? Have we learned anything during sleuthing?

He told Jasmine's mother, she became a friend instead of a girlfriend, so they went their separate ways.

Brill wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Since it's Kevin copying here as well.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen24source

Wonder when this was taken and where are they off to question  Seeing pictures of Kevin with his shorter hair, I do think the longer hair, IMO, suits him better. Hugesmile

Seems like the older fellow wants in the picture. giggling

I hour ago, 12:39pm to be exact Eastern.

His ball cap is a Pittsburgh Pirate Major League Baseball cap.

ETA: there was an Air Canada Flight that departed at 12:30 for Vancouver from Toronto Pearson.

AIR CANADA AC101 VANCOUVER Nov 12, 12:30 Nov 12, 12:33 Departed

TO Pearson flights

I know it's been a while since the FRC but Kevin doesn't look sad, considering his Mom said she has to help him get over broken relationships and IMO he allowed his heart to be truly in love with Jasmine. no idea

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:53 pm

It's been five months though so who knows. But on the back of his seat it looks like it says Airbus. Is that flight listed above Air Canada if so it should say Airbus otherwise check WestJet as some of the crew have flown with them. Although it seems unusual for the Airbus to be flying domestic so do you Canadians have other airlines.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Airbus is part of the Air Canada fleet. I would imagine they sponsor the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Airbus is part of the Air Canada fleet. I would imagine they sponsor the show.

Yes most major airlines have Airbuses in their fleet, but they don't fly domestic generally speaking. I know an Airbus pilot with another airline and they only fly internationally because of the size of the plane?? Maybe air Canada is different. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Well you learn something new everyday. Air Canada has the smaller fleet of Airbuses from A330 down. Apparently Qantas has Mikhels motto of go big or go home, we have the A380 it superceeds the Boeing 777. You wouldn't fly this domestically hence the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Why would Kevin be traveling with Noah now?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Fifty wrote:Well you learn something new everyday.  Air Canada has the smaller fleet of Airbuses from A330 down. Apparently Qantas has Mikhels motto of go big or go home, we have the A380 it superceeds the Boeing 777.  You wouldn't fly this domestically hence the question.

On 1 November 2001, Air Canada launched Air Canada Tango, designed to offer no-frills service and lower fares using a dedicated fleet of 13 Airbus A320s in an all economy configuration of 159 seats. In Canada, they operated from Toronto to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Gander and St. John's. In addition, they operated non-stop service between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa; as well as non-stop service between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.[78] Tango was intended to compete with Canada 3000.[79] The Tango service was dissolved in 2004. Air Canada now calls their lowest fare class "Tango" (Tango and Flex).[80]
Wiki

@albean99 First thing that comes to my mind is a photoshoot

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold