SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is adorable. I saw that last night, and while looking through his IG, I noticed he had a pic of him on his balcony at his condo.

That balcony is much smaller than the one we were sleuthing of him advertising the tshirts. We were trying to match up the balcony with the hotel that Jasmine was staying at during the same time frame.

Both had the CN Tower backdrop, but the Tshirt pic IMO was not taken at his condo.  

We also sleuthed the sight line on the charity Tshirt pic to be that of the Thompson Hotel, based on buildings, etc.

It's a cute pic & interesting that he often references his niece when I think he's cryptically meaning Jasmine. Funny he's posting with a cat as well; is this his cat?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That is adorable. I saw that last night, and while looking through his IG, I noticed he had a pic of him on his balcony at his condo.

That balcony is much smaller than the one we were sleuthing of him advertising the tshirts. We were trying to match up the balcony with the hotel that Jasmine was staying at during the same time frame.

Both had the CN Tower backdrop, but the Tshirt pic IMO was not taken at his condo.  

We also sleuthed the sight line on the charity Tshirt pic to be that of the Thompson Hotel, based on buildings, etc.

It's a cute pic & interesting that he often references his niece when I think he's cryptically meaning Jasmine. Funny he's posting with a cat as well; is this his cat?

Correct, jojo47. I edited my post to reflect our sleuthing.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLROzbbhhPR/?taken-by=inclusiveloveapparel
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:45 pm

KW has been very cryptic and IMO hinting on social media. My read on him if he's the F1 is that he's not very please with his edit. And if he's not F1, he's still not please with his edit laugh out loud

Love his throwback pics and his parody pic of the show. That "she gets me" IG is getting to me.
Speaks also of his edit and character

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:50 pm

clapping! Well done!

ETA: I don't think it's his cat, he hashtags #unclekev

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Sorry for the double post. Could it be Kyle's cat? He replied to the IG saying he finally approves of one of Kevin's posts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7Va4mDGSo/?taken-by=kyle_andrew&hl=en
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 15043463_1235928336481571_1125534937701679104_n

kevin.c.wendtToronto, Ontario
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 14597257_1682622238734373_4933347762881167360_n

kyle_andrewFinally I can approve of one of your posts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:07 pm

richmondrose wrote:

I can't post it right now, but the link for the charity has the same picture and references it as being taken at the Thompson hotel.
We were spot on with the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLROzbbhhPR/?taken-by=inclusiveloveapparel

Oh wow.nice to have it confirmed. Congrats guys. clapping!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Awesome sleuthing, everyone! yesyes Thompson Hotel, confirmed Hugesmile

The "she gets me" post is adorable beatingheart 

Bringing over the IG post from @richmondrose 's link: 

"Toronto isn't "vs" or "against" anybody, we love everybody" -@kevin.c.wendt by @inclusiveloveapparel

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Based on Kevin's IG and hashtags.....I think his condo is in the Liberty Village neighborhood of Toronto. His balcony on his personal condo appears to be from one of the first modern high rise buildings on the front edge with the view toward the CN tower....basically straight down the avenue (most likely Liberty Ave). I looked at photo/map of Toronto from that angle and it seems the same. The Thompson Hotel is closer to the CN tower and in the Fashion District.
All this means nothing about Kevin and Jasmine....just curiosity on my part. laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:37 am

OMG!!!! Did Jasmine say she wants adventure??? Kevin just posted a video on his IG of him skydiving out of a plane. :nervous What's next?? no idea

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 am

I just watched that video, @Brill ... so scary! affraid laugh out loud 
For some fun analysis ... lyrics from the background song Smiley : 

Three Days Grace - "Lost In You"

I always knew that you'd
Come back to get me
And you always knew that
It wouldn't be easy

To go back to the start
To see where it all began
Or end up at the bottom
To watch how it all ends
You tried to lie and say 
I was everything
I remember when I said
I'm nothing without you

Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside
Let me get close to you
Change your mind
I'll get lost
If you want me to
Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you

You always thought that 
I left myself open
But you didn't know
I was already broken
I told myself that
It wouldn't be so bad
Pulling away you took
Everything that I had

You tried to lie and 
Say I was everything
I remember when I said 
I'm nothing without you

Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside
Let me get close to you
Change your mind
I'll get lost
If you want me to
Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you

The pain of it all
The rise and the fall
I see it all in you
Now everyday
I find myself sayin'
I want to get lost in you
I'm nothing without you

Somehow I found
A way to get lost in you
Let me inside
Let me get close to you
Change your mind
I'll get lost
If you want me to but
Somehow I found (somehow I found)
A way to get lost in you (a way to get lost in you)

source 

Very interesting (and promising) lyrics, especially the bolded  IMO Hugesmile 

I'm so excited for Tuesday! The finale definitely will be interesting any way you slice it Smiley 

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:02 am

Not gonna lie, those are some hot pics of these two. Thanks @Maddy for the pics. 
I see that Jasmine  did get to kiss KW after all on Ep.5. Guess they had to cut it so they can roll on with the "jealous" edit smh. 
kinda hard to really edit out her feelings tho because Jasmine IMO was pleased to know KW had feelings for her. 
Mike commented on her lack of a poker face and she does not have it 
around KW.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 am

Brill wrote:OMG!!!! Did Jasmine say she wants adventure??? Kevin just posted a video on his IG of him skydiving out of a plane. :nervous  What's next??  no idea

A breath of fresh air @skydive_toronto #skydivetoronto #blueskies by @kevin.c.wendt

Not quite jumping out of a plane, but Jasmine did rappel down a 20-story building laugh out loud Guess they're both not afraid of heights and are a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold