SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Thanks GA

Wasn't the news I was expecting, at all! I was looking forward to seeing more of Luke on my tv, oh well. He'll be better for it, no doubt. Will miss the maturity and that sweet talkin'/romantic side he could've brought though.

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:45 pm

I really think that it was Luke's decision not to do the bachelor show.  Luke looks happy with where he is and where he is going and that's what's important.  I believe there are great things ahead for Luke and he will be much better off that had he gone on with any more of this franchise. beatingheart

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Be sure to follow his snap chats as they are very entertaining.  Hope he resurfaces soon, sure do miss our cowboy.    Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f60d
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Luke has done his country proud. Thank you Luke. Thank you. God bless. You did for me and my family what we could not do on our own. For this we owe you. Thank you. PINKHEART Thank you on so many levels. You have done me more than proud.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:00 am

Lost17 wrote:Thanks GA

Wasn't the news I was expecting, at all! I was looking forward to seeing more of Luke on my tv, oh well. He'll be better for it, no doubt. Will miss the maturity and that sweet talkin'/romantic side he could've brought though.
Oh @Lost17 I feel sad for you after hearing the announcement.  I know what it feels like not to get what you were hoping for. Hugs to you, my friend. bestbud! 
Luke will go on to find his special someone all on his own and live happily ever after with that very lucky lady.   blowkiss
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 am

^^ @MiaHawk Yes you do!  bestbud!  It was fun going on this journey with you...hope to see you again in the future supporting a mutual interest! I'll be passing on this next one.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:33 am

Lost17 wrote:^^ @MiaHawk Yes you do!  bestbud!  It was fun going on this journey with you...hope to see you again in the future supporting a mutual interest! I'll be passing on this next one.
sad  Let the news sink in for a few days before you make a decision.  Please.  After the sting dies down, you will see more clearly that Luke is better off not being TB.  He has a lot going for him, and MF could potentially screw him over.  He truly was the biggest winner of Jojo's season, IMO. He may not have left with the girl, but MF gave him a great edit and America fell in love with him.   :Bubba:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:38 am

Sorry yall! IMO, Luke is far better off without TPTB.  He will find his HEA with his special someone when the time is right.  

console blowkiss :thismuch:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Lost17 wrote:^^ @MiaHawk Yes you do!  bestbud!  It was fun going on this journey with you...hope to see you again in the future supporting a mutual interest! I'll be passing on this next one.
sad  Let the news sink in for a few days before you make a decision.  Please.  After the sting dies down, you will see more clearly that Luke is better off not being TB.  He has a lot going for him, and MF could potentially screw him over.  He truly was the biggest winner of Jojo's season, IMO. He may not have left with the girl, but MF gave him a great edit and America fell in love with him.   :Bubba:

Maybe, it's a clue to focus on growing his career?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:48 am

Sure Luke will do well in whatever he does as he seems to be that type of person but personally I am so very, very disappointed to hear this news.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:59 am

luke__pell  Thanks for all the love and support over the past few months, sometimes in life we are faced with unexpected changes. I'm happy to be back home in Nashville and so excited about what the future holds.
 @Luke__Pell

Luke Pell
‏@Luke__Pell
Thx for all the love sometimes we are faced w/unexpected changes I'm happy to be back in Nash excited for the future
11:45 PM - 30 Aug 2016 EDT

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 CrKJtglWYAA04k4

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:02 am

I'm thinking 'unexpected changes' means that he was led to think he was lead or had a good shot at it...of course everyone thought it was him. Sucks they 'implied' it could be him throughout this, just to get this reaction we're getting all over SM now. Rolling Eyes Anyway, agree wholeheartedly Mia and everyone else, he's better off...perfect quote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever