SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Luke really looks good!  So does Evan - he seems so different from JoJo's season and it seems that Luke and Evan are having a good time together.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 pm

He's looking so good :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Luke is looking for combat veterans who would like to tell their stories through art, music and/or songwriting and can possibly cowrite a song with Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane and Luke later this month!  What a great endeavor to be involved in.   yes

@luke__pell
If you know combat veterans who would like to tell their story through art, music and/or songwriting contact richardcasper@creativets.org for more information about opportunities for veterans at CreatiVets.org #veterans #ptsd ...Next opportunity to cowrite a CreatiVets song is in Nashville with @andrewalbert (Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane) @veteranart and me later this month  #creativets #army #marines #airforce #navy

If you know combat veterans who would like to tell their story through art, music and/or songwriting contact richardcasper@creativets.org for more information about opportunities for veterans at CreatiVets.org #veterans #ptsd ...Next opportunity to cowrite a CreatiVets song is in Nashville with @andrewalbert (Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane) @veteranart and me later this month  #creativets #army #marines #airforce #navy by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Sorry for double post.  Love this purple filter and picture of Luke.  Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49c

Whitney Killough ‏@lunnhun  6m6 minutes ago
Hated to bother @Luke__Pell and @ebassclinics but I couldn't help myself. Missed you @WellsAdams !! #summersixteen

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Cp75aT6WIAAZdAz
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is looking for combat veterans who would like to tell their stories through art, music and/or songwriting and can possibly cowrite a song with Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane and Luke later this month!  What a great endeavor to be involved in.   yes

@luke__pell
If you know combat veterans who would like to tell their story through art, music and/or songwriting contact richardcasper@creativets.org for more information about opportunities for veterans at CreatiVets.org #veterans #ptsd ...Next opportunity to cowrite a CreatiVets song is in Nashville with @andrewalbert (Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane) @veteranart and me later this month  #creativets #army #marines #airforce #navy

If you know combat veterans who would like to tell their story through art, music and/or songwriting contact richardcasper@creativets.org for more information about opportunities for veterans at CreatiVets.org #veterans #ptsd ...Next opportunity to cowrite a CreatiVets song is in Nashville with @andrewalbert (Blake Shelton, Granger Smith, Chris Lane) @veteranart and me later this month  #creativets #army #marines #airforce #navy by @luke__pell
I agree that this is a great endeavor to be involved in and I look forward to hearing/seeing what they come up with.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:39 pm

That is a wonderful idea and so very well deserved to be acknowledged through music. Wow, very heart warming!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Luke has been radio silent today. He snapped a plate of cookies before midnight that look like they were on a cafe counter for sale.   No SM and/or sightings of him today.  

Could he have flown out to LA to be on BIP for TB announcement tonight? Just my speculation and wishful thinking.   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60a

My antennas are up. :tinfoil
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Good recon @MiniDiva. I hope your antenna, speculation and wishful thinking are right. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:28 am

Luke may have been at a photo shoot in TN today with the musical group Love and Theft  No picture proof and the tweet could be misleading - maybe the stylist did his hair separately.  Perhaps Luke will post something about it.  Smiley
Tangles Salon
‏@TanglesSalon615
Lead stylist Jamie on location hair and makeup today for Love and Theft and Luke Pell! ✨✨ http://fb.me/5JPOCRcHA
10:20 PM - 16 Aug 2016
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:48 am

Here he is again!  

I think this photo was taken by his photographer friend in Texas.  It was posted 15 minutes ago and has gotten 3,025 likes already.

#fightgrindrepeat thanks for the workout @the_haitian_sensation_00 #maddawg fitness #neverskiplegday

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:03 am

MiniDiva wrote:Here he is again!  

I think this photo was taken by his photographer friend in Texas.  It was posted 15 minutes ago and has gotten 3,025 likes already.

#fightgrindrepeat thanks for the workout @the_haitian_sensation_00 #maddawg fitness #neverskiplegday

Source

WOW!! WOW!! & WOW yet again what can one but say, think my knee's have turned to jelly wow :alltens: Thanks so much for the photo.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Holy hot! We need a hot smile or a fire smilie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever