SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:I wonder if James will make a guest appearance if Luke is picked as the Bachelor? It would be nice to actually see someone who the lead knows and is really friends with show up.

I thought about this too and was hoping Wells would show up with a couple of them.  Wells could host the show for them like Jimmy Kimmel did - what a riot.  Love seeing the friendships that come out of this show and in this case a group of super nice guys together.  It is great to see that the two country singers from Texas ended up being great buddies.

Luke has a lot of friends and some of them were at the BBQ/HTD. It would be great to see some of his long time buddies show up to give him advice and/or meet up with his fav lady especially if they film epi's in Texas.

It is so amazing to see that 3 of the guys that made it far with least "drama baggage" and most down to earth seem to have bonded the most:  Luke, Wells, and James.  IMO, you just see that old adage:  "Birds of a feather flock together" playing out in those 3 having such a strong connection/friendship post-show.  It is clear to me that James and Luke have literally become like brothers; they are just so giddy, silly, playful when they hang out together.  They are like middle school boys, ha ha.  The snaps from TopGolf really depicted that how they were hitting each other with clubs and James' razzing Luke about not being able to play golf.  (Luke is actually an avid golfer, so that was cute).  I saw their genuine brotherhood in person with my own eyes on July 6th concert and meet and greet; they were absolutely hilarious and most importantly, they kept each other very entertained.  I even remember Luke and James "I love you" exchange when James was sent home. It was hard to hear, but I thought I heard it and went back and read with captions.  (Ironic that Luke could tell James "ILY" and not Jo Jo until too late.)  

I sincerely think you will see both those guys on show for appearance because those other two have become probably the other 2 most popular cast members, outside the negative popularity of Chad.  

BTW, someone had asked or commented about Luke's being a "lefty".  He definitely has lefty dominance, but I think MiniDiva mentioned he plays guitar with right hand.  If you remember, Jo Jo was shocked when Luke kicked ball at soccer date with left foot...she didn't realize he was a "lefty" until then. ETA-sorry SLA44, just read your post about this after I had responded to earlier comment. I am very behind in checking in on the site/thread and playing catch up. It is common though that a person could be a "lefty" or "righty" but have a particular skill that they do with other hand.  For example, my son has a few boys on his baseball team that are "lefties" in pitching or throwing, but they bat left.  My husband is a "lefty" but golfs as a "righty"; golf clubs are very expensive and my husband's dad didn't want to pay the money for more expensive clubs.  So, he bought him "righty" clubs when he was a little boy and made him learn to play golf as a "righty".

Last edited by Frymama on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:35 pm

[quote="MiaHawk"]To all of you Luke lovers, I really do think you are going to get a whole season of your boy.  Enjoy the rodeo! Hope he finds his match.

To Lost, Congrats, Laverne!  :Bubba:

Sorry for double post-playing catch up after being away from thread for a couple days.

Mia, I really appreciate your post!  I have read many of your posts in unspoiled and not over on spoiled in various places.  You are a hoot and always make such good points, all the way around.  Even though you might have your "favorite", you see to really look at things unbiased and objectively with such unique, logical perspective.  That is something that has been hard for me to do because I am so enamored with Luke.  For me, yes he is this Greek God/Nicholas Sparks hero of hottness. Yet, it has been his heart, character, values, actions---on and off the field that have just truly melted my heart. But, with full disclosure, I get very blinded and biased in regards to my cowboy.  I know I sometimes read into things/see things through "Luke-colored glasses", if you will.  Don't even get me started on this "clue" game MF is using to toy with us.  

IIRC, you are a Robby fan, right?  I apologize if that is incorrect.  Sometimes things can turn negative in these "fan discussions" on a board like this or in SM or even general conversation.  IMO, it shows what a great person you are to post something so genuine and positive for all of us Luke Fans even if that contestant is not your "fan favorite".  That's good sportsmanship or "Bachmanship", if you will.    I am an even bigger fan of MiaHawk now.  :claphands High clap thumbsup clapping!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Ok, so sorry for triple post---again, catch up mode. I guess none of us post as much since "downtime" post-show and waiting for announcement. I guess the double and triple posts become more common. Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887

Rank Rodeo pic: His smile is so handsome int hat pic, and yes, MiniDiva, love the "beer pocket". I think I might have a Christmas gift idea for my hubby now. 'And, I just love, love, love his cowboy look with the hat. My fave look for him is technically shirtless (I'm pathetic). However, I do love my cowboy sportin' the cowboy threads. Also, love it when he wears the cap backwards. Really though, he looks hot in every "look", IMO.

Shirtless/Sleepy Cowboy Snap: OH MY LANTA! 1) How can a man look so sexy and preciously sweet at the same time? I think that is one of the biggest reasons I find this man so attractive. He is the perfect combination of sexy/sweet. And, agreed MiniDiva. Who was the lucky human who got to take this pic? I know that he probably closed his eyes and took the sleeping pic/selfie. However, I volunteer as tribute to take any future sleeping Cowboy pics...or any pics for that matter.

Love our Cowboy and just want closure---one way or another---for his fate. I will be devastated if it is not him. However, I can honestly say a part of me will be relieved if it ends up being someone else because I know 100% he will protected from this evil show. IMO, only fathomable way it is NOT him would be if he has had change of heart and/or his representation or lawyers advised him against due to contract negotiations getting "snagged" (per US Weekly article from a couple days ago where it said that Chase, Robby and Wells are plans B, C and D.) ALL JMO

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:33 pm

[quote="Frymama"]
MiniDiva wrote:[quote="Sprite" 

BTW, someone had asked or commented about Luke's being a "lefty".  He definitely has lefty dominance, but I think MiniDiva mentioned he plays guitar with right hand.  If you remember, Jo Jo was shocked when Luke kicked ball at soccer date with left foot...she didn't realize he was a "lefty" until then.  ETA-sorry SLA44, just read your post about this after I had responded to earlier comment.  I am very behind in checking in on the site/thread and playing catch up.  It is common though that a person could be a "lefty" or "righty" but have a particular skill that they do with other hand.  For example, my son has a few boys on his baseball team that are "lefties" in pitching or throwing, but they bat left.  My husband is a "lefty" but golfs as a "righty"; golf clubs are very expensive and my husband's dad didn't want to pay the money for more expensive clubs.  So, he bought him "righty" clubs when he was a little boy and made him learn to play golf as a "righty".

Just my observation but ambidextrous people seem to have a very high intelligence. One of my friends is a prof at Stanford and is brilliant. My youngest son - ditto. No wonder Luke avoided drama - he knows himself and was smart enough to stay true to himself.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Love this shot of Luke and Jordon "twinning" by Natalie, a producer. Both Luke/Jordy have intellectual interest such as chess which is interesting. Luke is clearly using his left hand to play chess.  Also I noticed in Luke's IG photos, he is grilling using his left hand with the grill utensils.  It would appear that he is indeed ambidextrous.   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f44b

I forgot about this gem...So much #twinning going on . #tbt #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love this shot of Luke and Jordon "twinning" by Natalie, a producer. Both Luke/Jordy have intellectual interest such as chess which is interesting. Luke is clearly using his left hand to play chess.  Also I noticed in Luke's IG photos, he is grilling using his left hand with the grill utensils.  It would appear that he is indeed ambidextrous.   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f44b

I forgot about this gem...So much #twinning going on . #tbt #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai

Source
I wonder who won?  Did they plan on dressing alike or did it just sort of happen?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Mike Fleiss's clue for the day is "Your next Bachelor can run a mile in less than 6 minutes"

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/764487035071496193

Luke also lettered in Track and Field in High School as well as Football.  He was also on the Honor Roll.  Seems he made the best of what he has and that's a strong body and mind iMO.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Frymama wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:[quote="Sprite" 

BTW, someone had asked or commented about Luke's being a "lefty".  He definitely has lefty dominance, but I think MiniDiva mentioned he plays guitar with right hand.  If you remember, Jo Jo was shocked when Luke kicked ball at soccer date with left foot...she didn't realize he was a "lefty" until then.  ETA-sorry SLA44, just read your post about this after I had responded to earlier comment.  I am very behind in checking in on the site/thread and playing catch up.  It is common though that a person could be a "lefty" or "righty" but have a particular skill that they do with other hand.  For example, my son has a few boys on his baseball team that are "lefties" in pitching or throwing, but they bat left.  My husband is a "lefty" but golfs as a "righty"; golf clubs are very expensive and my husband's dad didn't want to pay the money for more expensive clubs.  So, he bought him "righty" clubs when he was a little boy and made him learn to play golf as a "righty".

Just my observation but ambidextrous people seem to have a very high intelligence. One of my friends is a prof at Stanford and is brilliant. My youngest son - ditto. No wonder Luke avoided drama - he knows himself and was smart enough to stay true to himself.

Very good point Norcalgal. I do remember hearing this before (especially since I am a teacher). Agreed, IMO, Luke Pell is an incredibly intelligent man among is many other admirable attributes.

West Point is viewed as an Ivy League school by most. although not technically one of the 8 Ivy League institutions. Here is one of the articles I found online with quick search: https://www.rallypoint.com/answers/academically-how-does-the-usma-west-point-compare-to-ivy-league-schools

As a high school teacher, I know for a FACT how difficult it is to not only get into to West Point but to STAY there and graduate. I could give you lots of examples but I won't bog down post with them. I will just leave it at this: some of my smartest/finest students I have ever taught who were in the top 5 and 10 of their class and incredible kids were declined by West Point.

You don't get accepted to West Point unless you are incredibly intelligent and have many other strong/quality traits. IMO, his intelligence was shown multiple times in the way that he expressed things, spoke, and handled himself in the house. I remember Jo Jo being so impressed with his intelligence and commenting on it in VO. (I remember specifically her mentioning how smart he was on the horse date in Argentina when they were walking into the stable; then you heard him comparing breaking/training horses to human psychology).

And, yes, he and Wells navigated the drama in the house so admirably. I would have to say that I haven't seen many contestants navigate the drama and negativity as well as those 2 did. I know there are others--Sean Lowe, Des quickly come to mind on both their seasons as contestants rather than lead. But, as we see this show feeds off the drama and most contestants play right into it and "play their dramatic role". Wells and Luke (and for the most part James outside of PokerGate with Jordan) were just so classy in how they handled themselves, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love this shot of Luke and Jordon "twinning" by Natalie, a producer. Both Luke/Jordy have intellectual interest such as chess which is interesting. Luke is clearly using his left hand to play chess.  Also I noticed in Luke's IG photos, he is grilling using his left hand with the grill utensils.  It would appear that he is indeed ambidextrous.   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f44b

Source

I saw this picture the other day, and it really warmed my heart to see Jordan and Luke connecting and confirms what Luke said in one of the interviews that he and Jordan were actually "pretty good buddies in the house".  Luke wasn't as close to Jordan as James or Wells, but he definitely had a genuine friendship, IMO, with Jordan.  It appears to me that Jordan thought very highly of Luke in the house and still does post-show, despite the fact that they were competing for Jo Jo and Jo Jo and Luke did have such a strong connection.  

And, I also loved this pic because they both look very hot in beanies and their grey tanks. Both Jordan and Luke have incredible bodies/muscles. But, Luke's muscles......I can't even handle it.  Luke even makes playing chess look sexy.  :cutesmile!:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:57 pm

[quote="Frymama"]
Norcalgal wrote:
West Point is viewed as an Ivy League school by most. although not technically one of the 8 Ivy League institutions.  Here is one of the articles I found online with quick search:  https://www.rallypoint.com/answers/academically-how-does-the-usma-west-point-compare-to-ivy-league-schools

As a high school teacher, I know for a FACT how difficult it is to not only get into to West Point but to STAY there and graduate.  I could give you lots of examples but I won't bog down post with them.  I will just leave it at this:  some of my smartest/finest students I have ever taught who were in the top 5 and 10 of their class and incredible kids were declined by West Point.  

You don't get accepted to West Point unless you are incredibly intelligent and have many other strong/quality traits.  IMO, his intelligence was shown multiple times in the way that he expressed things, spoke, and handled himself in the house.  I remember Jo Jo being so impressed with his intelligence and commenting on it in VO.  (I remember specifically her mentioning how smart he was on the horse date in Argentina when they were walking into the stable; then you heard him comparing breaking/training horses to human psychology).  

Such a shame Luke was portrayed so one-dimensional on the show. If he's the lead, I think we'll be blown away by his humor and kindness. He'll be a different lead than Ben or Sean but equal to them in character, at the very least.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Luke was recruited by West Point to play football for them, IIRC from an article I read about Luke.  So another credit in Luke's favor for West Point pursing him.

Luke and Jordon both played college football and have that in common as well as their physique, taste in women and clothes.   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:17 pm

[quote="Norcalgal"]
Frymama wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Such a shame Luke was portrayed so one-dimensional on the show. If he's the lead, I think we'll be blown away by his humor and kindness. He'll be a different lead than Ben or Sean but equal to them in character, at the very least.

Norcalgal, where you have been all this time? I just love your reflections on Luke, and I have enjoyed reading them. We have some die hard Luke fans in here, so we welcome you to share the love for our Cowboy and the "passion that is Luke". :bigsmile:

Your post reflects what we have been saying in here for weeks, and I also know to be true because I know some people who know Luke very well. They have been very disappointed to see that Luke's personality came off so dry/boring....most notably with Jo Jo. You started to see his edit as much more true to his humorous side toward the end with the guys. However, it was a rare gem when they showed him being lighter or funny with Jo Jo. Many of us in here have compared his character to Sean and Ben and how refreshing that is. We have also commented that in many of our opinions, we want to go on record to say that if he is the Bachelor, he really feel he will be one of the most respected and popular in the history of the franchise once his season has aired and more people get to see more of who he really is without being distracted by wanting Jo Jo to choose their "favorite". Things change so much when you see the person in the "lead role" and they are no longer "competing" against the person you want the lead to choose so you get "blinded" by that, IMO. I have heard many people comment about that in regards to other contestants who have become lead. They didn't like them much or at all as contestant, but they fell in love with them or liked them as lead.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever