SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:@MiniDiva   Thanks for posting this - I wonder if they glow in the dark?  That way he would be safe to run in the evening. giggling

I wonder if they make him run faster??????? I gave him a hard time in a tweet the other night from TopGolf about how blindingly white his shoes were. Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698 I also asked him in that tweet if those shoes made him run faster. I just remember my brother and now my sons always commenting on how their "new shoes" make them run faster. I guess it is a little boy thing, including being so excited about them that you wear them to bed.

Maybe our Cowboy will wear them to bed tonight out of giddy excitement. cantstopl

And, yes SLA44, we want our Cowboy safe on those runs! After all he has the body of a "Greek God" to protect. giggling Again, my little boys have been fascinated by their glow in the dark or light up shoes over the last few years. It is precious to see Luke get just as excited as little kid about his new "kicks".

MiniDiva, that picture does match the living room decor of his parents house that I have seen in multiple pics. We will definitely be watching those "kicks" in the coming days (particularly the next two and/or Aug. 21-23rd). Praying
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Watch the "kicks"  giggling

I hear cowboys leave their boots on, wonder if Luke will keep his "kicks on?   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Watch the "kicks"  giggling

I hear cowboys leave their boots on, wonder if Luke will keep his "kicks on?   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613
cantstopl Thank you, I needed a good laugh and I'm sure that Luke would laugh right along with me.  I love his sense of humor. :Nod:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Luke is snapping again, this time with all sorts of meat on the grill and then a counter full of food  "Chad is missing out" and "Beef is what's for dinner"   cantstopl  

You can tell he is home at the Pell Ranch, looks like they having the neighborhood over for dinner again!  I wish I was their neighbor!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:28 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is snapping again, this time with all sorts of meat on the grill and then a counter full of food  "Chad is missing out" and "Beef is what's for dinner"   cantstopl  

You can tell he is home at the Pell Ranch, looks like they having the neighborhood over for dinner again!  I wish I was their neighbor!
Me too - I wonder if Luke is manning the grill - didn't he tell JoJo that he could handle the grill?  I think I have seen a picture of him grilling!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is snapping again, this time with all sorts of meat on the grill and then a counter full of food  "Chad is missing out" and "Beef is what's for dinner"   cantstopl  

Gotta catch up on SM posts and snaps.  I am so behind there from mommy/wife stuff and then checking out some stuff on here.  He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny....really witty.  Love it that the world can see that on SM.  **edited**

Hopefully he can create some happy memories in this latest Pell Family BBQ since the last one has some very bittersweet memories.  As a boymom, I cannot imagine how hard it has been for his mama to be away from him so much in his life while he was in the service, since he has moved so far to Nashville, and more importantly over the time that the show has been airing. I know that kids move away from their parents everyday, but I tell my boys regularly that this is NOT AN OPTION for them.  bestbud!

If it were my son, it would have been hard not to be closer to help him navigate pain and chaos while show was airing and now post-show.  So glad he is home again with the people he loves most in the world.  console awwww
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Frymama wrote:snipped..

How to see new posts is clear on when new people post.  However, I haven't seen Luke's Discussion Thread pop up since a couple days after his exit.  At one point I was wanting to go back and see something again that I had remembered being discussed, and it was very difficult to find that thread when doing the "search".  The Luke Discussion had been a "ghost town" more than a week ago.  I have also seen some threads "locked" down from the season with the lock icon; those might have just been some of the episode buttons.  IMO, sometimes posts can be a little "grey" in terms of fan forum vs. discussion, especially since there don't seem to be as many posters discussing Luke, in general.  As a fan, discussing his being the potential lead is fun and exciting and part of being a "fan" of Luke's.  So, it just sometimes gets difficult when you are connecting with another poster/several posters regarding his becoming the next lead rather than its being "sleuthing" or deciphering the clues that MF is sending it.  You just kind of get caught up on your fandom and then additional points can be made regarding his being potential lead.  

Another good example, IMO, would be the post with Luke and Jordan playing Chase.  In commenting on that picture as a fan, I enjoy that picture for both men, Jordan and Luke, and the friendship that they formed, even if not as strong as some of the others.  So, to me, I just don't logically know exactly where to make those comments, especially since I was replying to another person's post of the pic.  So for something like that, would it go in Fan Forum, Luke's Discussion, Jordan's Discussion?  And, then, would anyone in those threads even want to "discuss" or "comment" regarding that photo whereas in here people clearly wanted to.  

Again, thanks for all you do as moderators, as I know it is a very difficult job and you all devote a lot of time to it.  I appreciate that very much!

The threads are clearly marked if you are on the main page and are looking for a thread. Once a season is over, threads get moved into their categories. Fan Threads - General Discussion threads. If you're looking for something, go to the home page, and read each of the categories to get familiar with the threads which I encourage you to do.

Fan threads are for the person who's name is in the title. The object of any thread is not to go off topic because then we have pages of conversation that has nothing to do with the title. Therefore if you are posting positive comments about the person who's name is in the title it pretty much ends there because you are bound to go off topic when you start to bring others into the discussion. If you liked Jordan and Luke's pic that's all that needs to be said. There's no need to compare other friendships, because that's against the fan forum rules. Comparing other contestants in a negative manner in a Fan Forum is against the rules. I don't want to catch up in Luke's fan forum to read about Jordan, I'll go to his thread for that.

Fan threads are all about positive posts of the topic title. There shouldn't be anything grey it's all outlined clearly in the rules. If there are any questions, you can post in the Help thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 am

Here is the snap I posted about upthread.  What a sense of humor Luke has  Hugesmile
The Pell Ranch is the place to eat!  

Ha love your humor @luke__pell ha "Chad's missin out"  Anyways Luke grilling tonight on the LEFT and on the RIGHT here we have the feast  #bachelornation #lukepell #countryboy #countrysinger #bachelorette #texan #summerdays #grillingtime #feast #texan #southerncharm #accepthisrose #lukeforbachelor #warveteran #servedourcountry #lukepellforbachelor #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #bachelor by @lukepellforbachelor

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:58 am

@MiniDiva  Thank you again for posting another of Luke's snaps - he is such a character!!

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Luke is back in Nashville at a Drake concern with Evan tonight--per fan tweets and Evan's tweet.  So doesn't appear he has been called to come to Hollywood yet.  IMO.  Phooey.  :winkie:
Evan Bass
‏@ebassclinics
Tonite off to see drake with the obscure & less popular bachelorette contestant, Luke, from Jojos season.
Source
Macie Dunn ‏@_MacieDunn_  23m23 minutes ago
I JUST MET @Luke__Pell OMGGGGGGGGG
Video/snap in source link
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:26 am

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is back in Nashville at a Drake concern with Evan tonight--per fan tweets and Evan's tweet.  So doesn't appear he has been called to come to Hollywood yet.  IMO.  Phooey.  :winkie:
Evan Bass
‏@ebassclinics
Tonite off to see drake with the obscure & less popular bachelorette contestant, Luke, from Jojos season.
Source
Macie Dunn ‏@_MacieDunn_  23m23 minutes ago
I JUST MET @Luke__Pell OMGGGGGGGGG
Video/snap in source link
Source
You can even see Evan in that video.  Looks like Luke is having a good time - I'm sure the gal is laugh out loud.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:41 am

Luke and Evan at the Drake concert last night in Nashville.  Luke was at church, dinner/bar and a concert and the fan girls were following him everywhere last night.  Even in church.   giggling

Sydney Smith ‏@sydsmith28  8h8 hours ago
@ebassclinics @Luke__Pell Drake was lit laugh out loud
Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Cp4HNoJXYAA_9kS
Source

Chloe Greer ‏@chloegreer10  8h8 hours ago
[rose emojis] @Luke__Pell
Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Cp4EDguWgAAJjK3
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever