SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Fifty wrote:Ok here are some quick stats on call out order for Bachelorette US. From season 4 to season 6 2 eps before FRC (F3 RC) the F1 was called first.  This was switched in Ashley's season (7) with random orders for this Ep switched back for Andi's season (10) till now. Season 13 will be interesting to note.   As this is a maiden season for Canada it will be interesting to see if there is a pattern. All eps before the 2nd last Ep had random orders sometimes the F1, sometimes F5 sometimes F2 and so on.

thanks @Fifty..i have a weird obsession over Stat..so you're laying out here is much appreciated giggling yes

the thing with this season is IMO..this is a non-typical season where the HTDs only for 3 guys. So i guess for me, i would regard this season's call out order is uncomparable to the 'typical' US/Aus/NZ seasons with 4 HTDs. JMHO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Brad from season one of Bach Can really likes Mikhel for Jasmine. Not sure that he has real insight into the outcome but interesting anyway. Maybe another sign that Mikhel could be up the TB?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:59 pm

For some reason I dont think he would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:05 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Mikhellove
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-8-recap-risk-worth-reward
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:22 am

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok here are some quick stats on call out order for Bachelorette US. From season 4 to season 6 2 eps before FRC (F3 RC) the F1 was called first.  This was switched in Ashley's season (7) with random orders for this Ep switched back for Andi's season (10) till now. Season 13 will be interesting to note.   As this is a maiden season for Canada it will be interesting to see if there is a pattern. All eps before the 2nd last Ep had random orders sometimes the F1, sometimes F5 sometimes F2 and so on.

thanks @Fifty..i have a weird obsession over Stat..so you're laying out here is much appreciated giggling yes

the thing with this season is IMO..this is a non-typical season where the HTDs only for 3 guys. So i guess for me, i would regard this season's call out order is uncomparable to the 'typical' US/Aus/NZ seasons with 4 HTDs. JMHO

no This pales in comparison with @Aunties_Love stats. Mind blowing really. Mine was just from a quick wiki check. That was the only pattern I found Just with call out order but Aunties_Love is thorough and can pinpoint just about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 am

Joy15 wrote:

Yes and to hard to pick a pattern being the first season as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:50 am

Why leave out stat for bach can when doing the comparison? Is there a specific reason?

From wikipedia, bianka and april have been called first in F3 to F2 rose ceremony in their seasons.
Personally I don't put too much weight in that this season but I wanted to put that out there

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:00 am

Also regarding body language, I have always felt like Mik shyness sometimes stops Jas in her physical interactions with him. Whereas KW is all in and not nervous.
At the HTD Mik himself would sometimes seat and look straight and not towards her (on the bench for example) or he would look elsewhere while talking to her etc.
Also I noticed that the camera used to zoom on Jas face during their cute times together but this epi it was not the case all the time. Which tone down wathever feeling jas might be feeling.
Also at their parents they held hands a couple of times and Jas even held his hand with both her hands at some point on the couch. I think her being comfortable, she didn't need that physical support as much as she needed it at KW hometown.
Also during their goodbye, she was caressing him everywhere.
I don't say that means mik is f1 but it just tells me editing aimed to tone down their physical chem a bit in this epi. Maybe to let us see the real love story, or maybe to hide mik as f1.
Time will tell which one it is even if my gut tells me KW.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 CwX37KxXEAA6MXV
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
It's always nerve-wracking "meeting the family" for the first time! Follow our Bachelorette's lead, take a deep breath and just be YOU!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:17 am

albean99 wrote:Brad from season one of Bach Can really likes Mikhel for Jasmine. Not sure that he has real insight into the outcome but interesting anyway. Maybe another sign that Mikhel could be up the TB?
I think Mikhel would make an awesome Bachelor if they finally decide to go the former contestant selection route. He's gorgeous & seems sweet & smart & his family is so cute. I would love to watch the show further showcase his Indian heritage & he would be the first visible minority North American Bachelor, which would be refreshing IMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:19 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Why leave out stat for bach can when doing the comparison? Is there a specific reason?

From wikipedia, bianka and april have been called first in F3 to F2 rose ceremony in their seasons.
Personally I don't put too much weight in that this season but I wanted to put that out there

I hadn't gotten to Bach Canada yet Hugesmile but in saying that I did spy one of the producers on Instagram watching Sean Lowe with the comment "working out characters now I know the ending". So I would say all
Producers across all franchises may take hints from all seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:23 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Also regarding body language, I have always felt like Mik shyness sometimes stops Jas in her physical interactions with him. Whereas KW is all in and not nervous.
At the HTD Mik himself would sometimes seat and look straight and not towards her (on the bench for example) or he would look elsewhere while talking to her etc.
Also I noticed that the camera used to zoom on Jas face during their cute times together but this epi it was not the case all the time. Which tone down wathever feeling jas might be feeling.
Also at their parents they held hands a couple of times and Jas even held his hand with both her hands at some point on the couch. I think her being comfortable, she didn't need that physical support as much as she needed it at KW hometown.
Also during their goodbye, she was caressing him everywhere.
I don't say that means mik is f1 but it just tells me editing aimed to tone down their physical chem a bit in this epi. Maybe to let us see the real love story, or maybe to hide mik as f1.
Time will tell which one it is even if my gut tells me KW.

You may be right. I was caught out with Bach Au at HTD as I saw the Lead being more affectionate towards the F2 and thought the F1 HTD was meh. Interestingly the F1 HTD went smooth, F2 did not if you remember. So I thought the F2 had it in the bag. I'm hoping it's the same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold