SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:42 pm

That's sweet. It could mean that Mikhel made friends and could bode well for him being lead. I don't see why that would have anything to do the f2 position though.

I just watched his HTD and loved his family, especially his dad. I really didn't see Jasmine pull back from Mikhel like others did. She kind of mimicked him looking down when he was opening up to her about being in love with her. She looked down when he was. Another thing I've noticed for a while is that Mikhel leans in when he kisses so it may seem like she's backing away but is more that she's moving with him. JMO and doesn't mean I'm thinking she's picking him but don't think it's a slam dunk for KW.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 pm

I was thinking it was not a slam dunk for KW for sure.  I noticed that on the 3-1 group date, when she went to speak with Mikhel she lower her coverup so that her bikini was showing.  Also look at these pictures.  She definitely going for sexy:

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 6jle6w
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MikhelRose
screen caps from the screen cap thread.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Jasmine has also been picking Mikhel first at every rose ceremony for the last several weeks.  Interesting..

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 pm

@summerofsammi yup i believe since episode 2, hes been first at every rose ceremony, except the one where he went on a 1 on 1 and that group date in Morocco where he got the rose.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 pm

If I got to choose who got roses when I would pick him first every time too. He is dreamy and causes no problems. Easy to move along with. I don't see "it" with him and Jas but if it is him I won't be sad.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:10 pm

albean99 wrote:That's sweet. It could mean that Mikhel made friends and could bode well for him being lead. I don't see why that would have anything to do the f2 position though.

I just watched his HTD and loved his family, especially his dad. I really didn't see Jasmine pull back from Mikhel like others did. She kind of mimicked him looking down when he was opening up to her about being in love with her. She looked down when he was. Another thing I've noticed for a while is that Mikhel leans in when he kisses so it may seem like she's backing away but is more that she's moving with him. JMO and doesn't mean I'm thinking she's picking him but don't think it's a slam dunk for KW.

Actually now that you say that I remember in the Bach Au for Sam W season, a number of people were seeing and saying the same thing. Sam would go in for the kiss and Snez looked like she was moving back. So a number of people saw that as he not being interested. Interestingly a body language expert said it just meant he was dominant in the relationship but it would even out as they got to know each other which it has. If I can find a link to there finale video I will post it somewhere as this is where it was most obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:11 pm

summerofsammi wrote:Jasmine has also been picking Mikhel first at every rose ceremony for the last several weeks.  Interesting..

I said this in the Australian Bachelorette threads last week, but whoever is chosen first the last ceremony before the end...or in this case several RC's before the end....usually ends up being the F2. The producers want the F2 to be confident and the F1 to be nervous coming to the end. It creates drama when the opposite happens. That's what happened to Matty. Georgia picked him first in the RC's, but Lee was the one in the end. My money is on the same thing happening here. It seems to be a fairly regular occurance although I don't have the stats to back it up. Might be interesting to find the stats if anyone is so inclined.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 pm

I know it is a completely different franchise but Ben gave the first rose to Jojo at final two and proposed to Lauren.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
summerofsammi wrote:Jasmine has also been picking Mikhel first at every rose ceremony for the last several weeks.  Interesting..

I said this in the Australian Bachelorette threads last week, but whoever is chosen first the last ceremony before the end...or in this case several RC's before the end....usually ends up being the F2. The producers want the F2 to be confident and the F1 to be nervous coming to the end. It creates drama when the opposite happens. That's what happened to Matty. Georgia picked him first in the RC's, but Lee was the one in the end. My money is on the same thing happening here. It seems to be a fairly regular occurance although I don't have the stats to back it up. Might be interesting to find the stats if anyone is so inclined.

i did check back Sam F season-note that this is a Premiere season as well. She called out Sasha first at F3RC (3 to 2) while it was Michael at F4RC (4 to 3). So there's that. I dont think there is a fixed 'pattern' here. JMO

The more i dig deeper into Mikhel (edit, Bio, Media) the more i think he is the F1. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

i did check back Sam F season-note that this is a Premiere season as well. She called out Sasha first at F3RC (3 to 2) while it was Michael at F4RC (4 to 3). So there's that. I dont think there is a fixed 'pattern' here. JMO

The more i dig deeper into Mikhel (edit, Bio, Media) the more i think he is the F1. Smiley  

The only pattern I found so far in the Au bachelorette series is they are called in order from
f1 to F4 at the F4 ceremony before HTD . This has been the case for both seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 pm

I really don't think any patterns apply in this particular case - the HTD date episode actually clarified things a lot further for me. I sense such a difference in how Jasmine interacts with Mikhel vs. Kevin. She was IMO subdued & dialed back around Mikhel & way more touchy-feely/naturally glowing around Kevin. The chemistry with Kevin was just palpable & far above her interaction with Mikhel. I don't see Mikhel as F1 at all & honestly would be shocked if he was.

^ALL JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Ok here are some quick stats on call out order for Bachelorette US. From season 4 to season 6 2 eps before FRC (F3 RC) the F1 was called first. This was switched in Ashley's season (7) with random orders for this Ep switched back for Andi's season (10) till now. Season 13 will be interesting to note. As this is a maiden season for Canada it will be interesting to see if there is a pattern. All eps before the 2nd last Ep had random orders sometimes the F1, sometimes F5 sometimes F2 and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold