SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Rose Buddies is just a Facebook group for a podcast that discusses the show. "Added by" either means the member who invited you to join (Claire) or the admin who approved your request to join (Rachel, who is also the co-podcaster). Kyle and Noah are also members. I listen to this podcast and am a member of this group. It's a great podcast, but it doesn't surprise me at all that Kevin did/does  not feel the need to join because they are very pro-Mikhel & anti-Kevin (the group itself, not the podcasters - the podcasters are more pro-Mikhel & neutral on Kevin)... so yeah, it would be pretty awkward for him to be there laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 pm

already   dizzy piecing these pieces together..let alone trying to lay all out :crazed . But here goes the condensed version. Hopefully makes sense !  Praying

MIKHEL AS THE F1- HTD AND FD ANALYSIS - Part 1 (ALL JMHOAA) 

- A couple of observations:

• on HTD: Mike's dad to Jas and Mike : you two seem like good friends. Kevin's dad to Jas and Kev: you two look like a couple. on Mikhel's HTD: Jasmine: I feel like WE are a couple. > the whole word play is very amusing to me!  laugh out loud 
  • the riff over Mikhel and Jas's on the sea= the riff used over Sam-Snez on their FD. 

-Despite my brief analysis here i have to bring up the HTD again in doing FD analysis..since turned out the suspicious Pis i have picked up on that previous post are coming from FD stage, as i suspected. Will be elaborated more  at the end of this post. Just like puzzle, i put the 1-1 matching pieces together. for easier reference, i put the number in the matching pieces.  Link to episode 1-9 :: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

Seasons Preview (at the end of Episode 1)
Mikhel got the line: Who wants those same things as me.... wants to be in love and fall in love on 1:04:39  mark (The key edit principal : the VO panning over the contestant refers to the contestant narration by the VO).

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Wantth11
PRV 1. my SC from Season Preview 

on Episode 9, Jas was shown talking about Mikhel  in this PI on 18:21 mark  :
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Samefu11

PI1. We want the same things out of our future that means everything to me and its one of the things what i like about him the most...

#1 >  PI 1 + PRV1 = Matched.>I  wonder if this also means that Mikhel and Jas have the same wanderlust and adventure aspiration perhaps? 

#2 whereas Kevin got the line in the preview : I have made the wrong choices in the past. Part of me is nervous that i could do the same thing. > the same thing referred to wrong choices= Kevin (?)

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Kw_sam11
PRV 2. my SC from Season Preview 

This IMO  matched and being emphasized by her mom and sister on Episode 9 at MTP implying that Kevin’s is kinda her usual type. Ive been wondering all season before FD what her type really is... i guess the FD episode gave the answers for me :
ITM1. 49:50 mark, Jade: i think he look like the guy i would expect her to see with 
ITM3 50:04 Linda: Kevin seems to be what i think Jasmine tend to gravitate towards. The good looking, charismatic, you know..that type...

> PRV2 + ITM1+ITM2 = Matched. (JMO of course) 

#3.  VO.1. Jas's VO on Episode 9 . 18:12 mark: Mikhel has like a genuine desire to really make things work no matter what. matched with point no 5 and 6 here

It didn't surprise me a bit that part of her "aim" on the show on episode 9 was narrated by her mom and sister, since it was instilled in the beginning of Jas's journey, during her sitdown with the mom and sis, by both ladies :

#4. ITM 3. Linda On Episode 1.on 3:47 mark (before Jas's limo ride)All i want is for her to find somebody that would care for her with all her faults.
This ITM found more than one matches on Episode 9 , revolving Mikhel:

• ITM 4. Jade on Episode 9.  On 42:56 mark Mikhel seems like a really nice genuine honest person who seems like he really really really care about Jasmine.
  • ITM 5. Linda On 45:40 mark : note that this is a VO (meaning: inserted, during/after filming for whatever reasons)  :  My biggest wish has always been that someone like Mikhel can actually (followed by ITM- what she said on the spot): make Jasmine feel loved and look after her and take care of her the way she should be.

>  ITM 3 +ITM 4 +ITM 5 = matched

#5. ITM 6. Jade’s  ITM Episode 9, 43: 00 mark :  I think Mikhel the kind of guy Jasmine should be with.  Being a guy thats looking for long term with Jasmine and will treat her right.
Matched with Jasmine’s description of her final guy ..point no.7 here , based on one of her interview. (INT1)

TBC to part 2 
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:41 pm

MIKHEL AS THE F1- HTD AND FD ANALYSIS - Part 2 (ALL JMHOAA) 

#6INT2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnHWrUnGN8
2:32 mark: Until she cried when she talking about the type of guy she wanted me to find. Because she is my mom. Of course she wants me to meet someone who’s just love me to death
>Matched with the aforementioned VO of  ITM 5.VO : My biggest wish has always been that someone like Mikhel can actually (followed by ITM- what she said on the spot): make Jasmine feel loved and look after her and take care of her the way she should be.

Now a million dollar question would be whether she would pick her type (Kevin) or non-type (Mikhel). I always get an impression that she would go the non-type route, according to her media round. (where i have made sure i haven’t missed any of it). The most memorable to me are these two:
1)Bringing over INT2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnHWrUnGN8> note around 2: 35 mark as mentioned previously, > i can’t help but recall this : https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/796186852428566530 

2) INT3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBCkUAn5RQ > 5:12 mark : my mom just really wanted me to be with someone who was different than i normally dated.  

#7 .PREV3. Mikhel dancing scene on FD

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Miknat10

Episode 1 1:06:21: Jas’s VO: I am seriously falling in love with him (over Mike twirling*..that thrown me off at first place laugh out loud  )...it feels natural and right. (over Mikhel and Jasmine’s dancing scene above )

*There was an edit play implying Mike is “supposed F1” : with her VO in the end of HTD Episode 8 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc on 34:30 mark : Jas’s VO: I know if he allowed himself to open up  I think that he would be the person that i would end up with .> I interpret is as Mike might be the “supposed F1” but Mikhel is the “actual F1” whom she fell in love with,according to this parallel edit. Just my take   Smiley.
Its no secret that i think Jas is going to  eliminate Kevin at F2. The remaining curio for me is: really, simply channeling the past F2s at AFTR giggling :  "when did she knew that Mikhel was the one?.... Ive been wondering if these interesting nuggets i have picked up could serve as significant clues :

• Kevin's  HTD Goodbye Riff. Episode 8 . 53:15 mark : the riff over Jas and KW's goodbye was the riff used to be heard over some of the eliminated US contestants. I can remember from the top off my head this was used over the F2 guy in my Avi, after get dumped by Andi  hmmm   : reff: http://vidto.me/xg3b4z8l34s0.html >73:25 mark =  Nick elimination riff. 

• Jas's VO on Episode 9 : 7:01 mark : on the HTD with Mikhel, that was a turning point for me. 

• The choice of their FD: full body contact by bikini, secluded beach/private island, romantic dinner, dancing, with minimal crowd. (as opposed to Kevin who got the more public date, with more covered outfit for Jas)  

• The outfit choice for MTP: for Mikhel's her family and Laurelly wearing the more bright color whereas darker outfit for Kevin's (IMO F2-ish)     

To answer myself , based on those nuggets, i really wonder if at the end of HTD homegirl knew she would pick Mikhel?. Now, we on Mike thread have speculated that there was no way she would string Mike to F2 knowing he was not the F1, since they shared similar backstory. Hence i wonder if might be why unfortunately she had to take Kevin instead. Just my guess anyway..if  these nuggets are to believed.   giggling. TWT

On related note....onto the suspicous PIs elaboration : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Pijase10
PI2. My SC from Episode 8, at the end of Kevin's HTD. She is saying : 
- I felt the need to defend myself a lot 
- His family is lovely, but just not warm. 
- i dont know if i would even...

continued by her ITM : be able to handle being a part of this family...

clearly she is wearing this outfit during her HTD with KW , in this ITM 
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Jasitm10

PI3. My SC from episode 8. 

The backdrop of PI2 apparently matched with the ones from PIs on episode 9 from Cuba, eg: PI4. , meaning : despite the subject about Kevin's family on HTD..it was taken much later, with after filming as a possibility. IMO. 

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Pijase11
PI4. My SC from Episode 9.
> hence makes me wonder if PI2 would be used as some sort of "justification" to eliminate Kevin in the end?...  question. We'll see how things unfold. Good thing..only hours to go..... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:51 pm

@Joy15 thanks for your work. I have thoroughly enjoyed your analysis and opinions. Also those by Fifty. Now its time to sit back and watch it all unfold. Mikhel will always be my F1 . clapping! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:04 pm

W Network ‏@w_network 2h2 hours ago

As we head into the dramatic Finale tonight, we're looking back at Mikhel & @jazlor1's journey: http://bit.ly/2gye30B #BacheloretteCA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:30 pm

see2love wrote:@Joy15 thanks for your work. I have thoroughly enjoyed your analysis and opinions. Also those by Fifty. Now its time to sit back and watch it all unfold. Mikhel will always be my F1 . clapping! thumbsup  

tyvm for your support  . its been a cool place to hang out ... bestbud! 

i am anxious but happy that this season is almost over..so i can get my RL back... laugh out loud yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:51 pm

speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Cx1IFwTUcAEScuk
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Is Double #ManCrushMonday a thing? Because how are we supposed to choose between these two studs . #MCM #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:59 pm

I just rewatched their first date. It's like I'm saying my goodbye to their couple and to the show.
I'm gonna miss this season when it's all over.
I've loved watching Jasmine as a lead. She is one of the most accomplished and beautiful soul i've seen, especially in this franchise. Wish her all the hapiness of this world, alone, or in couple with whoever.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by misshappy Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Just checked the tv guide and it shows the Bachelorette final lasting only 1 hour. I do not see an "After the Final Rose" show. Does anyone know if there is one?

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 pm

My TV Guide says 9:00 to 10:30 Finale and After the Final Rose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold