SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:45 pm

I think they wouldn't choose Mikhel as TB in U.S. version regardless of minority or not because they tend to go for a different type of men, but I haven't seen previous Canadian bachelors, so it might be possible there. As for Kevin P. with his view on marriage (though personally I agree with him) and premise of the show I am not sure they would cast him, but that would be interesting for a change.
And Jasmine said in an interview ( I can't find it now) that her friend's relative works for the production, so that person contacted Jasmine that way, their first talk went great and that's how it started.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 pm

I am so down with Mikhel baby getting the next Bach CA if he is not F1. IMO he is getting a lotta love on SM and it will be a welcoming change in this franchise. So excited to see his date next week with Jasmine giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 pm

He's such a gorgeous person all around. Personality, looks, charm. IMO he has it all. The softer side, the swag, the passion. I love how he just went for a kiss when he had a short moment with Jasmine.
He was great with the kids, too.

I hope he's the next lead, if he's not the F2
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 pm

I think he might win this whole thing. I like him a lot but the biggest factor to me is all the sweeping music. When he first got out of the limo and the kiss this episode. I keep thinking somebody really wants me to like him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:43 pm

casjacknick wrote:I think he might win this whole thing. I like him a lot but the biggest factor to me is all the sweeping music. When he first got out of the limo and the kiss this episode. I keep thinking somebody really wants me to like him.

@casjacknick, he did get the sweeping music but not the "FI music" they have been shipping across the franchise IMO. I am waiting for his SD to check out if they get to have some in depth convos  as they have the chemistry down pat now IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:33 pm

What franchise, mercieme? If you're talking the U.S. shows, there is no definitive F1 music.

I don't know that Mikhel is f1 but I think he's right up there with 2 or 3 other guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:43 pm

As Auntie said he is not apart of the final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:46 pm

@albean99....to clarify I am not referring to an exact composition of the music but the rhythm and build up of the music  which is mostly piano based either during the limo entrance or on a 1:1 time with the lead. They have used this a couple of time in the US series IMO Jef Holm, Chris Siegfried all got this type of music IMO. However the franchise that is most notorious is the Bachelor AU series which some of us sleuthing this Bette CA are familiar with. Specific to Mikhel also got more of a guitar rift IMO but it's a new Bette series and they could definitely mix it up. Hope this make sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@albean99....to clarify I am not referring to an exact composition of the music but the rhythm and build up of the music  which is mostly piano based either during the limo entrance or on a 1:1 time with the lead. They have used this a couple of time in the US series IMO Jef Holm, Chris Siegfried all got this type of music IMO. However the franchise that is most notorious is the Bachelor AU series which some of us sleuthing this Bette CA are familiar with. Specific to Mikhel also got more of a guitar rift IMO but it's a new Bette series and they could definitely mix it up. Hope this make sense.

Yeah it kind of reminds me of Nikkis music from Bach au ...hence why I'm leaning towards mikhel getting a Bach edit ....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 am

Thanks for explaining, mercieme. I tend not to buy the clues like music because things change. It's like in the U.S. where the female f1 was always on one side until they changed it up. I haven't watched the Australian series but see no reason why Canada would copy them.

Reason, spoilers aren't always accurate which is why we still sleuth.

Again, I'm not saying I think Mikhel is the f1 but haven't seen anything yet that rules him out. JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:20 am

IA @albean99....I never bought the spoiler that Mikhel didn't make it past Montreal because he was one of 4 guys IMO that was highlighted from the M&G episode. Even if Mikhel makes it to F1, I won't be surprised but just need to see his SD & compare it with the other front runners. Episode 4 episode should firm up Mikhel's story line even more since he has great chemistry with Jasmine IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:37 pm

The only thing with Mikhel IMO is Jasmine said a few times during voice overs and PI's that she doesn't want to choose just for lust. I'm thinking he is a lust contestant and who can blame her? :yes: I'm wondering if we'll see her questioning if there is more to the relationship other than lust.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold