SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:He's such a gorgeous person all around. Personality, looks, charm. IMO he has it all. The softer side, the swag, the passion. I love how he just went for a kiss when he had a short moment with Jasmine.
He was great with the kids, too.

I hope he's the next lead, if he's not the F2

he totally swooned me over. I think his nervousness is adorable and makes him a relatable, normal guy. The only thing that I mildly dislike about him is how he wears the pants all rolled up. But eh, I'd take him anyway Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:44 pm

I think Mikhel is the frontrunner at this point for becoming the next Bachelor. I also think he could make it to F3, F2, or even F1. I am still waiting to see more conversations between Jasmine and Mikhel (and their one-on-one date) regarding future plans etc to get a better idea of how far he could go.

I think he'd make a great lead. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:48 pm

IA @siena at this point I'm thinking he is F3 if he isn't the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:36 pm

GA I am thinking the same thing. As of right now based on his social media and the slight self promotion, my gut says he is not F1. I think Kyle W is getting the Sasah edit, they actually remind me of each other. They look like a bro but deep down soft and creative. Sam and Jasmine has similar spirits. They are fun loving and bubbly.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA @siena at this point I'm thinking he is F3 if he isn't the F1.

Yes @GuardianAngel at this point I am thinking F3 is most likely, with a good shot at being the next Bachelor. It will be interesting to see Jasmine and Mikhel on a one-on-one date.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct-f_jIXYAYMUKG
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Confidence is key! Even though his artwork may not be the best - at lease Mikhel and Jasmine can laugh it off together #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct90tmyXgAAA1bH
"These are the types of things that make me fall in love with somebody. It's the sweetest, cutest small things that really get my heart"
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:28 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct91iqaWYAEtCV8
"I think me and Jasmine have a spark. I really feel it every time I kiss her." Awwwww J + M #BacheloretteCA
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct91nDYW8AAVpzx
The sparks really flew between Jasmine and Mikhel on that date. Who else is loving these two together? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct93SwqW8AAWeuW
"There's a very real possibility that I'm falling in love with Jasmine" #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:37 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct93nDoXgAEWmJo
As Mikhel opens up more and more about his life and his family, his connection with Jasmine only grows deeper #BacheloretteCA
And Mikhel gets the first rose of the evening on their 1-on-1 date! #BacheloretteCA
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct-hZQ-XgAA1NYd
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct-h_0JXYAAoldD
"She gave me her rose and all I wanted to do was kiss her." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:06 am

Maddy wrote:Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ct90tmyXgAAA1bH
"These are the types of things that make me fall in love with somebody. It's the sweetest, cutest small things that really get my heart"

How can he wake up we that flawless hair.
#unfair or #setup
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:07 am

With this one on one I think mikhel is getting physical edit big time.
But it's okay cause I want to see him be the lead hehehe
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold