SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hawaiiangirl Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Mikhel fan here!!
I was convinced that she would choose Kevin based on their chemistry 2 episodes ago, but the last episode, along with all the social media evidence you all have gathered is making me rethink things. I question whether Mikhel would be posting intimate photos of him and Jasmine if he hadn't won, and also he apparently liked a photo of Jasmine's and vice versa after filming ended. The fact that he follows Kevin but not vice versa is also a bit weird. If Mikhel was truly so devasted and hurt after not being picked, as he is being portrayed, then I find all these things a bit surprising, and I also feel like it would be kind of rude to post photos of him kissing Jasmine knowing that she is with Kevin, and that doesn't seem like his character. But what do I know.
However, the one thing that still makes me lean towards Kevin as the winner.... did any of you notice at the end of the last After Show, they showed a few clips of eliminated contestants predicting the winner. I found Kevin P's response interesting. He hesistated, as if he was thinking really hard about how he should answer. We can see that he and Mikhel are close and I'm sure he knows whether or not he won (as all the guys do, I bet), but instead of saying Mikhel like the rest of Mikhel's friends did, he guessed Kevin because he could see they had a special chemistry, or something along those lines. Two things about this: why would he say this if it was actually Mikhel, knowing that it might hurt him to mention Jas and KW's chemistry. Also, KP seems like the type who likes to appear insightful, and I have a feeling he wanted to show the audience that despite being buds with Mikhel, he is not oblivious to the fact that Jas and KW's connection is different.

What do you think? Am I reading way too into this? Haha :p
(Also, "hello" to some old forum friends on here - it's alexlee33 here, lurker extraordinaire ;))

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi @hawaiiangirl and welcome to the forum and to Mikhel fan thread.
Great first post.

Actually I've seen the behind the scene and I didn't put too much stock in their predictions. I think his blog is more telling than that itv.
However if I must analyze his answer, I would say that it can go both ways.
He might be saying that because it KW or because he is misdirecting to keep the viewers guessing.some people don't just like to spoil or be too revealing of the ending. And I can see that happening because the whole crew and F2 plus lead are trying hard to hide the ending so he must be willing to support that effort.
On his after show his response has been mikhel and now he says KW because that's what is made obvious to us viewer right now.
I hope I make sense loooool
All JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:14 pm

hawaiiangirl wrote:Mikhel fan here!!
I was convinced that she would choose Kevin based on their chemistry 2 episodes ago, but the last episode, along with all the social media evidence you all have gathered is making me rethink things. I question whether Mikhel would be posting intimate photos of him and Jasmine if he hadn't won, and also he apparently liked a photo of Jasmine's and vice versa after filming ended. The fact that he follows Kevin but not vice versa is also a bit weird. If Mikhel was truly so devasted and hurt after not being picked, as he is being portrayed, then I find all these things a bit surprising, and I also feel like it would be kind of rude to post photos of him kissing Jasmine knowing that she is with Kevin, and that doesn't seem like his character. But what do I know.
However, the one thing that still makes me lean towards Kevin as the winner.... did any of you notice at the end of the last After Show, they showed a few clips of eliminated contestants predicting the winner. I found Kevin P's response interesting. He hesistated, as if he was thinking really hard about how he should answer. We can see that he and Mikhel are close and I'm sure he knows whether or not he won (as all the guys do, I bet), but instead of saying Mikhel like the rest of Mikhel's friends did, he guessed Kevin because he could see they had a special chemistry, or something along those lines. Two things about this: why would he say this if it was actually Mikhel, knowing that it might hurt him to mention Jas and KW's chemistry. Also, KP seems like the type who likes to appear insightful, and I have a feeling he wanted to show the audience that despite being buds with Mikhel, he is not oblivious to the fact that Jas and KW's connection is different.  

What do you think? Am I reading way too into this? Haha :p
(Also, "hello" to some old forum friends on here - it's alexlee33 here, lurker extraordinaire ;))

I think particularly seeing they are so close, Kevin saying Mikhel, may have let the cat out of the bag if he is F1 TBH. I get the chemistry between Jas and KW but there was chemistry between Mikhel and Jas from Ep 2 when they had their first kiss, so its what kind of relationship she is kind of looking for as it will be vastly different with either man.

The thing that just doesn't sit well for me is the fact they highlighted in the promo, KW arguing with Jas. Subconsciously you are already letting the viewer know something is off in the relationship before the season even commences. I can't quite wrap my head around that. Unless because the chemistry between Kevin is quite obvious on screen but she chooses Mikhel and they are showing the viewers why and sometimes its not just about the chemistry but feeling safe and secure in a relationship IMO. But what do I know.....ive been confused more times than i can remember with this show. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Good points!! He could totally just be attempting a misdirection.

And I agree, I love/hate that this season is so confusing! Jasmine is so unique in the fact that I could totally see her picking someone she is less "lustful" for because she knows that it might provide her more longterm love and security. Truly loving this season! (But I can't wait another week and a half to know!!!!) Smiley

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:22 am

:Welcome @hawaiiangirl I'm glad you came out of lurkdom! Great first post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:31 am

hawaiiangirl wrote:Good points!! He could totally just be attempting a misdirection.

And I agree, I love/hate that this season is so confusing! Jasmine is so unique in the fact that I could totally see her picking someone she is less "lustful" for because she knows that it might provide her more longterm love and security. Truly loving this season! (But I can't wait another week and a half to know!!!!) Smiley

@hawaiiangirl welcome and your post is very interesing. I was looking at that thought too.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:43 am

welcomebanner @hawaiiangirl Good first post!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:39 am

I was convinced by Jasmine's reaction to when Mikhel told her he loved her vs. KW that Mikhel was F2. I was ready to say the game is over!

But watching this last episode there's been a dramatic shift in her reactions to Mikhel....It's almost like she glows around him, their FD date was pretty much her chasing him esp during the beach portion. There was a nervous giggly energy between them where they had lots of intense eye contact and some shyness from her end. Like Jasmine's feelings were getting exposed for the first time and there was this "cocoon of intimacy" they were creating around them while she was sharing her vulnerablities and how she was invested in him e.g. expressing that she was uncertain if he still felt the way he did during HTD. She even said "I just want you to feel the way you did at the HTD".

She seemed to also glow when he's around during her MTP and throughout it was like she couldn't take her eyes off him. Their interactions also seemed to be different during MTP - their voices (hers becoming higher pitch and his dropping an octave) almost signaled that they zoomed into each other despite the cameras around them.

I also found the way Jasmine answered to "will you accept the proposal from whoever you pick?" as an emphatic yes very telling. She also corrected herself "with kevin we...cl... have been clicking more throughout the process while with Mikhel I feel loved and supported" making body gestures. that small hesitation means that she'd clicked with Kevin more throughout the process but not necessarily that she's clicking with him more this point in time. she was very expressive using body gestures to elaborate how Mikhel makes her feel which signals that it's palpable/sensory for her as she recalls it.

With KW's date - she seemed to be in floating on a bit of a fuzzy little cloud at the beginning and even KW pointed it out - you seem to have something on your mind. she was glowing up till their conversation about the "final rose" then she brought up mikhel. she also seemed to cool her passion towards kw - during their dance she actually turned away from one kiss.

I'm leaning towards saying she's feeling like it'll be 75-80% Mikhel at this moment
I think she's been with enough guys like KW to see the risk of him for what it is esp when it's supported by her family's input. And I think her feelings and Mikhel's "take charge confidence" have led to her feelings and his sex appeal skyrocketing + their mutual vulnerability and intimacy building + him offering more security/being the good guy all leading to a point where he's starting to exceed KW's chemistry levels and to be surprising her on many aspects.

At the same time I think she's always had KW on her mind as F1 up to this point so that thought is very hard to let go of. She's struggling because the relationship with KW had been the most intense and passionate and intimate up to this point.

Last edited by emusha on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 am

Fifty wrote:
Snipped 

Some have pointed out other bachelorettes that have chosen the bad boy, but if you take Jordan for instance he was in direct conflict with Chad (villain), showing polarisation.  Nick was shown as somewhat of a villain/trouble maker in Andi's season in comparison to Josh but KW is seen to be besties with Drew.  It's not adding up to me.  So still scratching my head as to what they are trying to get at.
IMO Chad & Drew have absolutely nothing to do with determining the F1-F2. However, since they were brought up, Chad is IMO in a completely separate universe of "villainy" than Drew - the guy threatened physical violence for gods sake. What did Drew do - taunt Chris & walk around in rose boxers? Apples to oranges IMO. Chad was shown as "hated" by everyone but Daniel, while Drew was shown generally getting along with everyone but Chris (IMO). There were a few ITMs from the guys dissing him, but for the most part his interactions with everyone but Chris were friendly - even KP defended him in his blog. So I don't see why KW is being singled out for being friendly with Drew. I also don't see how Jordan being against Chad says anything one way or the other since EVERYONE was against Chad except Daniel.

Re. the Nick & Josh thing - if the theory is that Kevin is F2 bc he's similar to Nick in "villainy" - I don't think that's true. Nick was portrayed as too confident & seriously rubbing the other guys the wrong way. Kevin is shown as really confident but only around Jasmine - his r/s with the other guys seem great - but he is also portrayed as insecure despite his air of confidence. I think Nick has an edge & is fun/snarky but the thought of him being labelled as a "bad boy" is hilarious to me. I think Nick & Kevin both have an edge, which Jasmine seems to like, but in very different ways. & if we're going to discuss his similarity to Nick's portrayal, we should IMO look at his similarity to Josh's portrayal, too - the All Canadian/American alpha jock type girls drool over & whom the lead is super into. 

I'm not sure who you're referring to re. not knowing what "they" are getting at, but if it's posters who discussed the "bad boy" thing, I can speak for myself only, but what I was & I think others were referring to were guys who have one or more of these points: 

-shown as very jealous & a little entitled but very passionate about the lead (ex. Shawn)
-portrayed with a questionable past/reputation of being a "player" (ex. Jordan)
-alpha jock type that the lead is really into but whom she is afraid might not be "all in" (ex. Josh)

I honestly didn't mean bad boy as in being associated with the show villain or being labelled a villain by others in the house (the latter of which never happened with Kevin). 

& if we're going to compare Kevin to recent F1/2's, shouldn't we compare Mikhel, too? How is his portrayal similar to Shawn, Jordan, Josh?

^all JMHOAA

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:48 am

@emusha I so hope you are right because I am going to have a really hard time seeing Mikhel breakdown if he looses.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:48 am

I really want it to be mikhel but the fact that kevin w liked a pic of jasmines friend alexcited(someone that wasn't even on the show at all) has me leaning towards him. Because how the hell did he meet her or know her unless they were together?

maybe the after party things(6'7 kyle's sister knows who wins and everything and she's also met a couple of the contestants. they do a podcast together and kyle told her she can only recap whats happened and not talk about who she's met or whos won). so maybe jasmine took her friend to one of those after party things?

but one thing that makes me doubt kevin as the winner is the fact that his picture with joe fresh, he changed the caption from "if i'm not the next bachelor" to "no one is fresher than joe". why change the caption at all if it's just a mislead for f1?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 am

Amazing post @emusha.
I love seeing that other people are picking stuff i've also noticed. Lol.

She was initiating a lot of touching with him at that MTP too.

And on the beach she intiated kisses and all.
While when she was dancing with KW at one point I felt like she retracted from a kiss.

Also not sure if I should put much stock into it but the official bachette can account is emphasizing the "confident and all in" (F2 profile) vs "scared to open up but still in" (F1 profile) we've all been saying, in the social media. Maybe the read us and are playing with us laugh out loud who knows.
The most obvious posts that hightlight this edit are:

Last post about KW and Jas relationship:
Note how he is all in.
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_2014

Last post on Mikhel and Jas relationship
Note how he is scared but there for her
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_2012

And last post on what Jasmine want. Not saying it points to one of the gut in particular but the emphasis is put on stand by her (something mum and sis have also said in itm during the MTP).

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_2013

So they continue the storyline we've all seen last episode and with more clearer summaries.
Even though I know it can be misdirection, I can't really believe that they will still misdirect with edit at this point.
For me, they are preparing us for the result.

What do you guys think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold