SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Her husband name seems to be Evan Wendt. He seems like a really nice guy.
I can't find any of KW relatives (at least the ones at the HTD) in her pics so even if she is a relative i don't think they are that close.
Personally, i don't believe she knows the outcome.

Weeks ago when the show began airing, I read a post on one of her sm accounts where she said she was married to a cousin, and she was basically supporting Kevin because he was family. It appears from my own sleuthing that Kevin has a very large extended family and I have yet to stumble on any clue/hint that makes me think they know who he ended up with. As far as her comments go, I think she likes Mikhel as do a lot of viewers and doesn't know the outcome at all. Jmoao
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:51 pm

@iamreal2u no problem on not being able to grab the screen of the like, it's only because these things tend to disappear. Smiley Thanks to those who brought it forward! yes

RE IG - the order of following someone is random. It doesn't show it in the order they actually followed.

Twitter: the order of following someone is exactly in that order. The last person on the list is the first person they followed.

Kevin does have a large family. Most of whom are not talking at all. I went through her IG and there aren't any pics that I can see that are with Kevin's family. I might not have looked at them all.

ETA: she follows Mike on IG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Actually the order in IG is not completely random. It chronological but you can have a random order for two successive following. You can't have someone you followed like weeks ago appear before someone you follow today. At least that how it appears for me.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Fifty wrote:Just off topic slightly but has anyone taken a look at the promo for MTA.  Take a look at how happy Kev P is when Jasmine walks in, Drew not so happy. Hmmmmm.  The cogs are turning.
IMO the guys' reactions to J are primarily based on their own interactions with her & their own character/personality, not on who is F1. KP & her had an amicable breakup while Drew did not leave on the best of terms. KP seemed like a friendly guy who got along with everyone while Drew seemed like more of an antagonist. If one was to surmise the guys' reactions to J as based on whether their show BFF is F1 or not, that would mean Mike, KW's "soul mate", would be expected to give J some serious side eye, which I can't imagine actually happening at all laugh out loud

^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:28 pm

I just rewatched Mikhel's 1 on 1 date and Jasmine said some solid F1 type things to him. Also in this last episode she was more affectionate towards him. Case in point when he talked about not liking the fact that she would go into the FS wih Kevin, she assured him of how much she likes him and is happy with him there and that she is happy he didnt like her with Kevin in the FS. as opposed to her telling Kevin he shouldnt think he is the only one there when he talked about the final rose story question question question scratch on Mikhel's date she said" I am not thinking about next week or anybody else just me and Mikhel but on Kevin's date she reminded him that Mikhel is in the game and he is somebody she cares about. Basically bring up Mikhel on Kevin's date hmmmmmnn.
I cant call who the F1 is but I am leaning towards Mikhel. A slight edge of 51%-49%.
I am of the opinion that Jasmine's mind was probably not made up at this point too but who knows.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:45 pm

I think the time she's with Mikhel she feels he's the one she should pick. She's then with Kevin and chemistry takes over.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:58 pm

see2love wrote:I just rewatched Mikhel's 1 on 1 date and Jasmine said some solid F1 type things to him. Also in this last episode she was more affectionate towards him. Case in point when he talked about not liking the fact that she would go into the FS wih Kevin, she assured him of how much she likes him and is happy with him there and that she is happy he didnt like her with Kevin in the FS. as opposed to her telling Kevin he shouldnt think he is the only one there when he talked about the final rose story question question question scratch  on Mikhel's date she said" I am not thinking about next week or anybody else just me and Mikhel but on Kevin's date she reminded him that Mikhel is in the game and he is somebody she cares about. Basically bring up Mikhel on Kevin's date hmmmmmnn.
I cant call who the F1 is but I am leaning towards Mikhel. A slight edge of 51%-49%.
I am of the opinion that Jasmine's mind was probably not made up at this point too but who knows.
Jmo

I agree with you @see2love she also had many more VO expressing how she was feeling with Mikhel before the fantasy suite. "I am SO happy Mikhel is here with me," "it's so sexy how confident he has become". "I feel so connected to him". "Tonight in this romantic atmosphere, it's like everything feels so right." "I'm so happy, thank you for this." She appears to be initiating kisses and affection as well this episode. It's hard to tell as the Lead often says the "right" things. And yes I think she is quite torn at this stage.

I almost saw her telling KW about the fantasy suite almost to gage how he was going to react to it and how they were going to talk through it to compare the two guys reaction. It maybe didn't go so well away from the cameras.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think the time she's with Mikhel she feels he's the one she should pick.  She's then with Kevin and chemistry takes over.

Yes I agree, but that even seemed to shift a little bit this episode IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Just seems to me if she is really this torn that she should pick neither one and continue to date them in real life until the choice becomes obvious to her, just like Charlie O'Connell did many moons ago. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm

@Newto Thank you! The only thing is I don't think she is really torn, saying so just makes good tv.

IMO she's gonna pick who she's felt it for since the beginning

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:02 pm

I think she probably thought it would be Kevin W but Mikhel is surprising her and making her have buyers remorse with Kevin. Her family and friend obviously prefer Mikhel too and the many issues with Kevin are not helping his case. It will probably come down to "should I go for the one I need or the one I want". I dont see how she would think a relationship with Kevin would last given the many issues they already have. Its supposed to be the giddy phase where its us agains the world but its already against each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:02 pm

see2love wrote:I think she probably thought it would be Kevin W but Mikhel is surprising her and making her have buyers remorse with Kevin. Her family and friend obviously prefer Mikhel too and the many issues with Kevin are not helping his case. It will probably come down to "should I go for the one I need or the one I want". I dont see how she would think a relationship with Kevin would last given the many issues they already have. Its supposed to be the giddy phase where its us agains the world but its already against each other.

I agree and the fact they keep showing their already tumultuous relationship isn't helping the viewer see the romance or the longevity post show if she does pick KW. that's why I'm having a hard time understanding why they keep showing their disagreements unless there will be a turn around of some sort on the finale.

Some have pointed out other bachelorettes that have chosen the bad boy, but if you take Jordan for instance he was in direct conflict with Chad (villain), showing polarisation. Nick was shown as somewhat of a villain/trouble maker in Andi's season in comparison to Josh but KW is seen to be besties with Drew. It's not adding up to me. So still scratching my head as to what they are trying to get at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold