SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Don't wanna crush the party but since i've removed my Mikhel rose colored glasses i'm seeing the edit in favor of KW and i wanted to share my thoughts on it.

I think this season, they needed the overconfidence to narrate KW F1 story because it shows us that no matter what obstacle they have, KW is in love with Jasmine.

If i tie that to what her mum said or what she talked about with Jillian, she said overall she just want someone who would love her and share a forever with her.

So since KW is raising all her fears (being abandonned, flirting with other girls) and KW mum can be seen as an obstacle, viewer will be left in fini with "love will make them work through everything".

This is how i can see it going with the edit if KW is F1. Hence the crying scenes and him being pretty much heartbroken at the thought to loose her.

My heart ache just writing this because i want to see a hope for Mikhel F1 so badly sad

I see your point and yes I'm still hanging on for dear life on the roller coaster but I usually have a tendency to flippantly disregard the storyline they point out to us from the start and for Jasmine as she says in this interview she wants someone who knows what it takes to make a relationship work long term. It's at 1:25.  She says this on Mikhels SD that he knows what it takes to make it work and how to keep the romance alive for the relationship to go long term.

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/celebrities/2016/09/the-bachelorette-canada-star-jasmine-lorimer-chats-with-real-style-about-finding-love/

Also I noticed on the w networks journey for the two guys. There is a fair bit of finality implied and "winning", jealousy and walking away for KW.  Which is suspect for the F1 why they would point these out.  Also calling the bachelorette a "prize" is a no no in bachie advertising so the fact they have that in slide 4. As I said before I used to not pay attention to it until @see2love pointed it out for Georgia's season and the comparison to Matty and Lee's journey.  Matty also had a finality to his as well which is why I compare how they are represented in the media.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey

If you look at slide 2, it actually says "he walked away",  slide 4 says "will he win the ultimate prize", slide 13 says "he is first to receive one of the final 2 roses" , slide 14 "on their final one on one date", slide 15 "the perfect end to a romantic day".  slide 10  "Kevin struggled with feelings of jealousy throughout their journey together." Represents the jealousy and the end of the journey.

If you compare Mikhels

Slide 4, "preparing for battle with captain Canada", slide 5 "as they begin to make a more serious connection, slide 6 "makes a move to go in for their first kiss", slide 8 " Jasmine and Mikhel get a chance to make something beautiful together." Slide 10, " their physical chemistry is real." Slide 11, "it's safe to say they have a strong connection", slide 12, "they continue to pursue their connection", slide 13 "he is 100% committed to her", Slide 14, "Mikhel takes a leap of faith and tells Jasmine he loves her", slide 15, " a perfect moment to relax and focus on being together."

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-mikhel-jasmines-journey?sf42727106=1

Mikhels is about their continuing journey and there are a couple of nuggets in there including "real" which is what Jasmine said their connection and relationship was in the SD.  Also the difference in slide 1 for the two boys is staggering, Kevin's is about being confident, Mikhel about being nervous. Classic F1/ F2 when it comes to emotions. F2 displays confidence with emotions, F1 displays nervousness or difficulty expressing themselves.  (Jordan/ Robby, Matt/Lee, Sasha/Michael)

This of course is JMO

IA with you that Mikhel's narration seem more a bold build up of their journey's progression to a HEA..compared to Kevin's which is more "scattered" with no particular theme on the journey.  (keeping in mind that this kinda narration stuff was likely created/manufactured after the fact).  JMO of course. 

just a little addition : Slide 12/15. Regarding Episode 7. IMO This is one of the important "benchmark" of both relationships, since both guys have professed their love on their respective HTDs . The slide clearly showed and stated Mikhel professing his love...while for Kevin it was only: he took her to the stadium.  giggling

@see2love, @Fifty...great to know that i am not alone on this train. I don't have the talent to be a lonesome ranger! haha
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:06 pm

you guys are making some valid points here.

Don't make me get my hopes up again.

I'm not built for heartbreaks like that.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:you guys are making some valid points here.

Don't make me get my hopes up again.

I'm not built for heartbreaks like that.

Thats ok we can console our broken hearts together if we are wrong. We just learnt some more lessons for the next one. :gotcha:

@Bobette where you at? I'm back on the train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:29 pm

@djogbenyuie who are the two in your avi, i keep meaning to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:20 pm

found this this morning. Take a look at Manisha's comment. I love his family, too cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLMzdi8jntG/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhel_sickand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Ooh had to add one of the interviews Jasmine did said she always wanted to be an artists so it was interesting she took Mikhel on the graffiti date to show him something she was passionate about.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:24 pm

@Fifty i noticed that comment a while back, it's pretty funny considering his sister would obviously know if he ended up w her or not.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm

primexi wrote:@Fifty i noticed that comment a while back, it's pretty funny considering his sister would obviously know if he ended up w her or not.

I've never noticed it before. Ive looked at the pic a million times but never noticed it. But yes definitely funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Fifty wrote:@djogbenyuie who are the two in your avi, i keep meaning to ask.

Tim and April laugh out loud

I just didn't bother to change it since they've split.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Fifty wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty i noticed that comment a while back, it's pretty funny considering his sister would obviously know if he ended up w her or not.

I've never noticed it before.  Ive looked at the pic a million times but never noticed it.  But yes definitely funny.

I've noticed it too.

Are we sure she doesn't know? Especially if he was heartbroken?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Fifty wrote:Ooh had to add one of the interviews Jasmine did said she always wanted to be an artists so it was interesting she took Mikhel on the graffiti date to show him something she was passionate about.

Oh really? nice catch.
i've felt like all the adventurous and exploring dates were with KW.

I noticed that on the graffiti dates, she was reaching for the same hands contact she had withh KW on their first date but Mikhel was too nervous for that laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:37 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I've never noticed it before.  Ive looked at the pic a million times but never noticed it.  But yes definitely funny.

I've noticed it too.

Are we sure she doesn't know? Especially if he was heartbroken?

Oh, I think she knows. And considering she has her Insta on private, its very telling IMO :gotcha:

I've gone through so many clues on SM and not on the official pages but crew members insta pages and there seems to be too many nuggets imo. Seeing how very well loved he is with the crew, some of the comments and tagging to me would seem inappropriate and insensitive if he was F2 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold