SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 pm

@djogbenyuie A lot of people know the end result, tall kyles sister even knows who jasmine ends with(they have a podcast together so i know). so the sister would definitely know

primexi

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:46 pm

primexi wrote:@djogbenyuie A lot of people know the end result, tall kyles sister even knows who jasmine ends with(they have a podcast together so i know). so the sister would definitely know

Did Kyle's sister say she knows who Jasmine chooses? If so please provide the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:56 pm

@GuardianAngel it was one of their facebook livestreams(it was recent though maybe 2 weeks ago), not sure which one. i believe its called catskinnerclub or something and its a sex podcast.

basically his sister said "Can we talk about the show for a bit"

and kyle said something like "as long as its only upto what the episodes have shown so far, no spoilers"

his sister also talked about how she met some of the guys as well but how she wasn't able to talk about who she's met with.

here's her twitter, this is a tweet mikhel liked as well.

https://twitter.com/CatSkinner_Club/status/793938013533282304

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:you guys are making some valid points here.

Don't make me get my hopes up again.

I'm not built for heartbreaks like that.

Thats ok we can console our broken hearts together if we are wrong.  We just learnt some more lessons for the next one. :gotcha:

@Bobette where you at?   I'm back on the train.

CHOO CHOO!  I'm on board too, @Fifty. Never left the train - just got distracted pre-empting how I'd feel about a KW F1 outcome but I'm re-focussing now on what the editing clues had been telling me right up until the Finale preview - that Mikhel is F1.

Some excellent and thoroughly-researched analyses on this thread - well done all!

Just adding my bit re: cross-linking quotes to support a Mikhel F1 outcome based on what Jasmine herself has said during the show.  Considering she is The Bachelorette, I would think her comments would be very deliberately edited/crafted by TPTB.

In Episode 1, during her girly chat with Jillian, Jasmine says:

"I'm also looking forward to the fact that I'm going to be pushed to date such a variety of guys because it might not be... you know, like maybe you're just constantly choosing the same type of guy and then that's why it's not working out - for whatever reason."

Significantly, Jillian then tells her to listen to her gut.

Then in Episode 9, after her family meets the final 2, we have this:

Jasmine's Sister: "What does your gut say?"

Jasmine: "You guys are saying exactly my thoughts.  I do feel like Kevin and I have clicked a little more throughout this whole thing, but with Mikhel I look at him and I'm like, you're so loving and supportive, there's that feeling that I get from him.  And it's not that Kevin doesn't give me that too, it's just in a different way".

Flipping back to Episode 1:

Jasmine: "Being 12 years old and losing my dad, I think is a very tender time for something like that, and it was the first taste of like losing a man that I loved.  It's something that I've thought about in every relationship that I've had."

Compare with this, again from Episode 9:

"When Kevin and I were alone during our overnight, we had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated - and he left.... I feel like I'm falling in love with him, but one of my biggest fears is being with someone who can't stand by me when things get tough.  It didn't need to be that way and all that I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support, and him leaving was the opposite."

[NB: Significantly IMO, this voiceover was VERY choppy - sounded like it had been frakenbyted together from at least 4 different interviews.  This makes me think they very deliberately wanted us to get the message that KW is unrealiable/risky - exactly the kind of person Jasmine says she fears ending up with]

And then there's this, from the Finale Preview:

"I know that I can have a future with either of them, but I want to make sure it's one that's going to last.... I'm scared to make the wrong decision" and to KW:  "I think you would leave me... I've experienced it twice so far".

If Jasmine doesn't pick Mikhel, TPTB have IMO wasted a lot of time and energy crafting a story justifying why she should.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Showing my ignorance now, do TPTB actually Frankenbite? That IMO is downright disrespectful to the cast and the audience!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:@djogbenyuie who are the two in your avi, i keep meaning to ask.

Tim and April laugh out loud

I just didn't bother to change it since they've split.

Ah ok, now i can recognise them. I have poor eyesight at the best of the times Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698 . Interesting they have the sunset pic of them kissing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMj9XB3Aw6H/?taken-by=bacheloretteca&hl=en

good human productions obviously love sunsets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:05 pm

primexi wrote:@GuardianAngel it was one of their facebook livestreams(it was recent though maybe 2 weeks ago), not sure which one. i believe its called catskinnerclub or something and its a sex podcast.

basically his sister said "Can we talk about the show for a bit"

and kyle said something like "as long as its only upto what the episodes have shown so far, no spoilers"

his sister also talked about how she met some of the guys as well but how she wasn't able to talk about who she's met with.

here's her twitter, this is a tweet mikhel liked as well.

https://twitter.com/CatSkinner_Club/status/793938013533282304

I didn't know that was Kyle's sister. You learn something new everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Showing my ignorance now, do TPTB actually Frankenbite?  That IMO is downright disrespectful to the cast and the audience!

The bachelor franchise has been notorious in using it IMO. No wonder we are all confused watching the show half the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:you guys are making some valid points here.

Don't make me get my hopes up again.

I'm not built for heartbreaks like that.

Thats ok we can console our broken hearts together if we are wrong.  We just learnt some more lessons for the next one. :gotcha:

@Bobette where you at?   I'm back on the train.

CHOO CHOO!  I'm on board too, @Fifty. Never left the train - just got distracted pre-empting how I'd feel about a KW F1 outcome but I'm re-focussing now on what the editing clues had been telling me right up until the Finale preview - that Mikhel is F1.

Some excellent and thoroughly-researched analyses on this thread - well done all!

Just adding my bit re: cross-linking quotes to support a Mikhel F1 outcome based on what Jasmine herself has said during the show.  Considering she is The Bachelorette, I would think her comments would be very deliberately edited/crafted by TPTB.

In Episode 1, during her girly chat with Jillian, Jasmine says:

"I'm also looking forward to the fact that I'm going to be pushed to date such a variety of guys because it might not be... you know, like maybe you're just constantly choosing the same type of guy and then that's why it's not working out - for whatever reason."

Significantly, Jillian then tells her to listen to her gut.

Then in Episode 9, after her family meets the final 2, we have this:

Jasmine's Sister: "What does your gut say?"

Jasmine: "You guys are saying exactly my thoughts.  I do feel like Kevin and I have clicked a little more throughout this whole thing, but with Mikhel I look at him and I'm like, you're so loving and supportive, there's that feeling that I get from him.  And it's not that Kevin doesn't give me that too, it's just in a different way".

Flipping back to Episode 1:

Jasmine: "Being 12 years old and losing my dad, I think is a very tender time for something like that, and it was the first taste of like losing a man that I loved.  It's something that I've thought about in every relationship that I've had."

Compare with this, again from Episode 9:

"When Kevin and I were alone during our overnight, we had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated - and he left.... I feel like I'm falling in love with him, but one of my biggest fears is being with someone who can't stand by me when things get tough.  It didn't need to be that way and all that I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support, and him leaving was the opposite."

[NB: Significantly IMO, this voiceover was VERY choppy - sounded like it had been frakenbyted together from at least 4 different interviews.  This makes me think they very deliberately wanted us to get the message that KW is unrealiable/risky - exactly the kind of person Jasmine says she fears ending up with]

And then there's this, from the Finale Preview:

"I know that I can have a future with either of them, but I want to make sure it's one that's going to last.... I'm scared to make the wrong decision" and to KW:  "I think you would leave me... I've experienced it twice so far".

If Jasmine doesn't pick Mikhel, TPTB have IMO wasted a lot of time and energy crafting a story justifying why she should.

Agree with everything particularly the bold especially considering they haven't invested the time in justifying why she wouldn't pick him based on this story if Mikhel isn't F1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Showing my ignorance now, do TPTB actually Frankenbite?  That IMO is downright disrespectful to the cast and the audience!

Oh yes, absolutely.  To listen to the monstrosity of a quote go here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc and skip to 35:20

"We... put it rest and.. moved on and... still had an amazing night" - there is no way all that is from the same interview, IMO

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:18 pm

The why is "my heart is with someone else".
Oh dear.

The whole season made us have very high hopes on this resolution but it could come down to the famous sentence above without any particular resolution whatsoever.
You can tell I'm preparing myself for any type of let down laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:19 pm

What does Frankenbite mean?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold