SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:22 pm

@djogbenyuie - hope this helps:
http://www.thepoweredit.com/beware-the-frankenbite/

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:24 pm

@Bobette, thanks for the example. Reality TV is now firmly parked in a parallel universe ... I feel like an azz (suits my avatar!).
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:26 pm

It's where editors cut together different soundbytes from various scenes/interviews to make what is being "said" fit with the overall message they are wanting to convey. This is often accompanied by changing visuals (eg cutting from the person saying one or two "actual" words, to them speaking over other footage. Often noticable by the change in tone/background audio/general choppiness of the conversation.

More thoroughly explained here:
http://joyoffilmediting.com/index.php/archives/3845/

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Fankenbyting taken to the next level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYJ73pVpVc

You can literally make anyone say anything Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:@Bobette, thanks for the example.  Reality TV is now firmly parked in a parallel universe ... I feel like an azz (suits my avatar!).

Don't feel like an azz! Just try to beat them at their own game by seeing behind the curtain - that's where the fun lies Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:36 pm

mikhel recently liked this pic of him and jasmine kissing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAScTIAaGr/?tagged=bacheloretteca

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:@djogbenyuie - hope this helps:
http://www.thepoweredit.com/beware-the-frankenbite/

Thanks. It totally helped Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks, @reason! yes

@Bobette, thanks for the reassurance. My azz-like state lasted but(t) deadhorse a moment. Minor aberration in my usually sunny disposition ... I digress ...
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:40 pm

primexi wrote:mikhel recently liked this pic of him and jasmine kissing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAScTIAaGr/?tagged=bacheloretteca

Thanks, @primexi. Why would he do that if he isn't F1? Wonder if it is part of Bach(ette) contract that contestants use social media to misdirect? Or do they have a minder who "helps" them?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:48 pm

@Love_is_Eternal I don't think bach can make them "like" certain things, but i do think that if something should not be posted they will tell them to take it down or change it.

for instance the makeup artist and mikhel posted a pic of mikhel on the bike and jasmine hugging him smiling at the camera to promote the hometown dates, but they had to take it down. and instead mikhel posted a pic of him and jasmine drinking wine to promote hometowns.

also kevin posted a pic w joe fresh w caption "incase im not the next bachelor" and later he edited it to "no one fresher than joe". but i do think the "likes" are not controlled but tbh they could be.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Thanks for the examples, @primexi. Wow, you sleuthers don't miss anything!

I don't understand why the makeup artist and Mikhel's post of the bike kissing pic would be a problem? What about the embrace in the sea that is bathed in dusky golden light? I feel like another azz-worthy moment clip-clopping up on me ....
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold