SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:04 am

Thanksgiving in Canada which coincides with Columbus Day in the US is traditionally a week of repeat television for many shows on the big networks but I can't find a single guide which extends in to mid-October. I don't think it's possible to not skip a week and have the final air date be Nov22. All IMO, based on the 10x90 + 1x60 airtime.

I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around the idea of 5 htd's. It seems to me from watching the feet it would only be possible if 5 dates were filmed 5 days in a row including the HTD RC. Anyone else?

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:05 am

Wow....so goodman production released an 11X90 schedule for full episodes and a 1X60 schedule for finale/AFTR.

Then they only put 8 episodes on the watch list, smoking gun y'all.

Thanks for bringing this information to us @Mr&MrsSmith

@casjacknick, the missing episode most likely is Oct 11th but @aunties_love has tweeted the show for confirmation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:07 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Thanksgiving in Canada which coincides with Columbus Day in the US is traditionally a week of repeat television for many shows on the big networks but I can't find a single guide which extends in to mid-October. I don't think it's possible to not skip a week and have the final air date be Nov22. All IMO, based on the 10x90 + 1x60 airtime.

I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around the idea of 5 htd's. It seems to me from watching the feet it would only be possible if 5 dates were filmed 5 days in a row including the HTD RC. Anyone else?

Thanks do you think goodman production made a mistake with the 11X90 and 1X60 they they released in the link you provided below? That is a big snafu on their part if it's only 10x90 and 1X60 then, what do you think.

http://goodhumanproductions.com/w-network-announces-first-ever-season-of-the-bachelorette-canada-and-open-casting-for-eligible-bachelors/

ETA: the 5 HTDs is spoiler information that was brought to the forum based on alignment with the watch list that the show released for Episode 6. We only have SC of one person confirmed for HTD so far.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:16 am

I have seen the 10x90 1x60 in a few places so believe that to be correct. I think we'll see a 90 minute MTA followed by the usual after show and then the finale and a one hour ATFR combined for ep 10. But this is JMO based on the episode schedule from the last Canadian season and my own inability to fathom 5 HTD's Smiley

ETA: We also have 9 weeks on the rose elimination schedule which doesn't include MTA week so that to me allows for HTD's at ep 7 and FD/MTP in ep8, MTA ep 9 and finale/atfr combo for ep 10 (this is skipping Oct 11). This adds up to 10x90 1x60 if the last ep is 2.5 hours.

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:21 am

So...if we are going by what this link suggested...
http://goodhumanproductions.com/w-network-announces-first-ever-season-of-the-bachelorette-canada-and-open-casting-for-eligible-bachelors/

Total 12 episodes will be aired for this season. Im proposing this schedule :

epi 1: meet/greet in Vancouver:  aired SEPT 13
epi 2: Jamaica    aired: SEPT 20
epi 3: Jamaica    air:  SEPT 27
epi 4: Montreal   air:  OCT 4
epi 5: Quebec   air : OCT 11 ^
epi 6 : Marakesh  air:  OCT 18
epi 7:  Marakesh /Morocco other place   air:  OCT 25 *
epi 8:  HTD's      air:  NOV 1
epi 9 : FD  air : NOV 8        
epi 10:  MTA  air:  NOV 15
epi 11 and 12: Finale & ATFR       air:  NOV 22
(this is assuming no skip on Oct 11)

^im thinking eventhough they filmed the Canada date in 5 days according to Aunties_Love, ..they probably air it in 2 episodes. (??).Not sure.  or if it is skipped then it would make Montreal and Quebec all in 1 in the Oct 4 episode.
*based on the cameraman tweets alluding they stayed for about 10 days in Morocco. Based on Aunties_Love info, the Montreal filming was in 5 days for 1 episode..so assuming the same amount of time needed in Morocco for filming 1 epis, we'll get 2 episodes.

Of course subject to change..until we get further confirmation. Feel free to chime in everyone. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:39 am

casjacknick wrote:So does that mean we get an extra episode somewhere?
All I will say is that my source is high up on the production of the season and there are 10 episodes.....sorry, can't make 11 out of it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:43 am

I'm not suggesting 11 episodes. Just the film schedule of 10x90 + 1x60 equates to the finale and atfr airing together in the advertised 10 episodes.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:47 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Thanksgiving in Canada which coincides with Columbus Day in the US is traditionally a week of repeat television for many shows on the big networks but I can't find a single guide which extends in to mid-October. I don't think it's possible to not skip a week and have the final air date be Nov22. All IMO, based on the 10x90 + 1x60 airtime.

My source said that 5 get HTD's. When you look at the 5 that we are talking about, Kevin P and Mike are the only 2 that don't have HTD's in Ontario. Therefore....could it actually be someone else that gets a HTD than Kevin P?

IMO, if they all were in Ontario and close together as 3 of them are, it could easily been done back to back to back

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:48 am

I think different POVs have been put down on the number of episodes & number of HTDs and it's really good to have them.

We have goodman production press release below. So either the schedule aligns to this or not. By October, we will know exactly how many episodes will air IMO based on episode guide release.

Also once we get the final set of SCs, we will confirm the exact number of HTDs, just a matter of time IMO.

Great sleuthing everyone yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:53 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I'm not suggesting 11 episodes. Just the film schedule of 10x90 + 1x60 equates to the finale and atfr airing together in the advertised 10 episodes.

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I have seen the 10x90 1x60 in a few places so believe that to be correct. I think we'll see a 90 minute MTA followed by the usual after show and then the finale and a one hour ATFR combined for ep 10. But this is JMO based on the episode schedule from the last Canadian season and my own inability to fathom 5 HTD's Smiley

@Mr&MrsSmith

can you clarify where did you obtain 10x90 + 1x60 from ?

i thought from the link its clearly stated the Bachelorette Canada (11×90/1×60). meaning 11 episodes in 90 minute and 1 ATFR in 60 minute, which i agree that it probably will air on the same day. Do you think it has been changed?

If there is only 11 episodes with ATFR airing on the same day, then we are missing 1 episode, since from Sep 13 till Nov 22 there is 11 weeks span. unless its confirmed they skip the Oct 11 airing. JMHOAA

@Aunties_Love, please let us know if you get the confirmation about the Oct 11 episode. TIA

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I'm not suggesting 11 episodes. Just the film schedule of 10x90 + 1x60 equates to the finale and atfr airing together in the advertised 10 episodes.
sorry for the miss understanding.  I know what you are saying.  IMO it's others that are saying that there is another epi that we are yet to know about.  BUT:  why would the producers put out those viewing party lists of episodes and base a game around them that would be giving away things if it didn't matter and it would be debunked because of an extra epi that the viewers weren't told about.  Why would the producers shoot themselves in the foot by doing that?  Those are the things that I am saying.  I also have a source that says that what we see on the info that was released on the viewing party sheet is correct.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 14203315

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:59 am

IMO the producers have already shot themselves in the foot by putting out a press release of 11x90 and 1x60  that does not match the episode watch list. So there is a snafu somewhere IMO especially if there are other press releases that also state 10X90 and 1X60 which we are yet to see confirmation for.

At the end of the day we will get the fact and we will know whether or not Oct 11th is an episode day or not. Until then anyone here can question or believe information that is not conclusive per forum rule.....all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina