SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:58 pm

mercieme wrote:@lettore....yep agree with Kevin W sunset SC not matching a North African terrain...too much greenery like you said. Overall I think a few dates are missing from the filming schedule that still need to be sleuthed.

ETA: @aunties_love, during the Episode 2 after show, link below....they mentioned the season will have 10 episodes so the filming schedule will need to be adjusted for that once we get more previews...thanks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPq8_D-W8w
FYI, the 10 epis include the Men tell All and the ATFR.  That coupled with the 8 weeks on this schedule provided by Bachette Can makes sense. FWIW, was told that by someone in production.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 14203312

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Great thanks @aunties_love for the schedule, interesting that she eliminates 3 guys next week and she takes only 8 guys to Montreal per your filming schedule.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:36 pm

mercieme wrote:Great thanks @aunties_love for the schedule, interesting that she eliminates 3 guys next week and she takes only 8 guys to Montreal per your filming schedule.
According to what I was told by production, their chart, etc. Think the sc's are all accounted for in their own rights.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:18 pm

It just seems like there should be more dates but not enough episodes. I guess once the drama leaves they can show more dates in an episode. Any ideas who goes on the 2-on-1 with Thomas?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:It just seems like there should be more dates but not enough episodes. I guess once the drama leaves they can show more dates in an episode. Any ideas who goes on the 2-on-1 with Thomas?

Regarding the bold, I totally agree. On top of this, Jasmine has alluded that there is going to be an engagement at the end of this, UNREAL IMO and I am scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:32 pm

She started with only 20 and then after the first night cut it to 15, now after two episodes she is at 13. It might be possible that she got some really good quality time with her top five or at least I have some hope that she could have.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:38 pm

casjacknick wrote:She started with only 20 and then after the first night cut it to 15, now after two episodes she is at 13. It might be possible that she got some really good quality time with her top five or at least I have some hope that she could have.

Check out aunties_love post on Page 8 of this thread. If the elimination schedule falls according to that I see some front runners not having an opportunity to have a second SD based on the SCs we have but some SCs could very well be missing, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Week 5 should be Benoit, Thomas, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Kyle, and Mikhel?

So the only person that could be on that 2-on-1 with Thomas is Kyle as we see Mike has an ID with the helicopter and Kevin P rock climbing. Thoughts?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Week 5 should be Benoit, Thomas, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Kyle, and Mikhel?

So the only person that could be on that 2-on-1 with Thomas is Kyle as we see Mike has an ID with the helicopter and Kevin P rock climbing. Thoughts?

Based on the edit so far, I would think those people as well (still shaking my head about Kyle but the time he got on SM implies he lasted a while). But aunties_love has Mikhel leaving by end of Episode 4, I am truly baffled by that because it looks like their connection is good and I would think he would at least make HTD.

Dee speculated that maybe both Thomas and Kevin P were on the 2:1 but SCs show them wearing different outfits. I just think we don't have SCs for all the dates we are going to see throughout the season. With Jasmine eliminating more people, it's possible they can squeeze in 3 SDs in an episode IMO but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:03 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Week 5 should be Benoit, Thomas, Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Kyle, and Mikhel?

Based on the edit so far, I would think those people as well (still shaking my head about Kyle but the time he got on SM implies he lasted a while). But aunties_love has Mikhel leaving by end of Episode 4, I am truly baffled by that because it looks like their connection is good and I would think he would at least make HTD.

Dee speculated that maybe both Thomas and Kevin P were on the 2:1 but SCs show them wearing different outfits. I just think we don't have SCs for all the dates we are going to see throughout the season. With Jasmine eliminating more people, it's possible they can squeeze in 3 SDs in an episode IMO but we shall see.
If they aren't squeezing in more dates, the only way I can see Kyle making it that far is if he got that rose on the 2-on-1 which automatically advanced him to a HTD. I actually think Mikhel will get a HTD. I'm am questioning if Kevin P. gets one as she is crying on an ITM during their date. I can see both Kevin P. and Thomas being eliminated week 5.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:14 pm

@mercieme Sorry, I should clarify, but I meant Thomas goes on a 2-1 date and gets eliminated, but I don't think it's with Kevin P.

I think Kevin gets a separate 1-1 date. I also brought over SCs of her crying in a grey henley. I was wondering if Kevin also gets eliminated on his 1-1.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:17 pm

dee wrote:@mercieme Sorry, I should clarify, but I meant Thomas goes on a 2-1 date and gets eliminated, but I don't think it's with Kevin P.

I think Kevin gets a separate  1-1 date. I also brought over SCs of her crying in a grey henley. I was wondering if Kevin also gets eliminated on his 1-1.

Thanks @dee that makes sense to me now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina