SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:00 am

Joy15 wrote:So...if we are going by what this link suggested...
http://goodhumanproductions.com/w-network-announces-first-ever-season-of-the-bachelorette-canada-and-open-casting-for-eligible-bachelors/

Total 12 episodes will be aired for this season. Im proposing this schedule :

epi 1: meet/greet in Vancouver:  aired SEPT 13
epi 2: Jamaica    aired: SEPT 20
epi 3: Jamaica    air:  SEPT 27
epi 4: Montreal   air:  OCT 4
epi 5: Quebec   air : OCT 11 ^
epi 6 : Marakesh  air:  OCT 18
epi 7:  Marakesh /Morocco other place   air:  OCT 25 *
epi 8:  HTD's      air:  NOV 1
epi 9 : FD  air : NOV 8        
epi 10:  MTA  air:  NOV 15
epi 11 and 12: Finale & ATFR       air:  NOV 22
(this is assuming no skip on Oct 11)

^im thinking eventhough they filmed the Canada date in 5 days according to Aunties_Love, ..they probably air it in 2 episodes. (??).Not sure.  or if it is skipped then it would make Montreal and Quebec all in 1 in the Oct 4 episode.
*based on the cameraman tweets alluding they stayed for about 10 days in Morocco. Based on Aunties_Love info, the Montreal filming was in 5 days for 1 episode..so assuming the same amount of time needed in Morocco for filming 1 epis, we'll get 2 episodes.

Of course subject to change..until we get further confirmation. Feel free to chime in everyone. bestbud!
One thing that doesn't make sense though....why air 3 dates over 2 episodes. THAT is something that's never happened before. IMO the Montreal one is one epi ONLY. I am also stating what the tweets themselves show, not just the info from a source. All the info backs itself up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
http://goodhumanproductions.com/w-network-announces-first-ever-season-of-the-bachelorette-canada-and-open-casting-for-eligible-bachelors/

^im thinking eventhough they filmed the Canada date in 5 days according to Aunties_Love, ..they probably air it in 2 episodes. (??).Not sure.  or if it is skipped then it would make Montreal and Quebec all in 1 in the Oct 4 episode.
*based on the cameraman tweets alluding they stayed for about 10 days in Morocco. Based on Aunties_Love info, the Montreal filming was in 5 days for 1 episode..so assuming the same amount of time needed in Morocco for filming 1 epis, we'll get 2 episodes.

Of course subject to change..until we get further confirmation. Feel free to chime in everyone. bestbud!
One thing that doesn't make sense though....why air 3 dates over 2 episodes.  THAT is something that's never happened before.  IMO the Montreal one is one epi ONLY.  I am also stating what the tweets themselves show, not just the info from a source.  All the info backs itself up.

No..im not suggesting 3 dates over 2 episodes...i was just throwing out possibility that they might go to other places than Marrakesh while they were in Morocco..and i can see them airing Morocco in 2 episodes, just like they did with Jamaica.

i guess time will tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:08 am

Joy15 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I'm not suggesting 11 episodes. Just the film schedule of 10x90 + 1x60 equates to the finale and atfr airing together in the advertised 10 episodes.

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I have seen the 10x90 1x60 in a few places so believe that to be correct. I think we'll see a 90 minute MTA followed by the usual after show and then the finale and a one hour ATFR combined for ep 10. But this is JMO based on the episode schedule from the last Canadian season and my own inability to fathom 5 HTD's Smiley

@Mr&MrsSmith

can you clarify where did you obtain 10x90 + 1x60 from ?

i thought from the link its clearly stated the Bachelorette Canada (11×90/1×60). meaning 11 episodes in 90 minute and 1 ATFR in 60 minute, which i agree that it probably will air on the same day. Do you think it has been changed?

If there is only 11 episodes with ATFR airing on the same day, then we are missing 1 episode, since from Sep 13 till Nov 22 there is 11 weeks span. unless its confirmed they skip the Oct 11 airing. JMHOAA

@Aunties_Love, please let us know if you get the confirmation about the Oct 11 episode. TIA
I think we can all agree....regarding teh bolded since that press release was back in November of 2015, things can change. Not to mention how if you consider that it could and likely will be a repeat epi on Oct 11, That would bring us back to where we started from. FWIW, the 10X90 matches up to what I was told, seen advertised, and seen in other news articles. Just a question, but do you know any answer or reason why the viewer watching epi game would be released in that manner and link it to a prize if that's not what happens????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:10 am

mercieme wrote:IMO the producers have already shot themselves in the foot by putting out a press release of 11x90 and 1x60  that does not match the episode watch list. So there is a snafu somewhere IMO especially if there are other press releases that also state 10X90 and 1X60 which we are yet to see confirmation for.

At the end of the day we will get the fact and we will know whether or not Oct 11th is an episode day or not. Until then anyone here can question or believe information that is not conclusive per forum rule.....all jmo.
Well, the date on the goodhuman productions one is Nov 10/15 instead of the more recent ones and since things do change.....think that they really haven't shot themselves in the foot yet....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:14 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

One thing that doesn't make sense though....why air 3 dates over 2 episodes.  THAT is something that's never happened before.  IMO the Montreal one is one epi ONLY.  I am also stating what the tweets themselves show, not just the info from a source.  All the info backs itself up.

No..im not suggesting 3 dates over 2 episodes...i was just throwing out possibility that they might go to other places than Marrakesh while they were in Morocco..and i can see them airing Morocco in 2 episodes, just like they did with Jamaica.

i guess time will tell...
Just going by your list above where you say epi 4 Montreal and epi 5 in Quebec City. That's all that I am going by. Did you look at the tweets that I posted in the filming no discussion thread? His tweets and pics were pretty specific. Now considering my source had no idea that I had those tweets, IMO, what they said holds more weight.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMO the producers have already shot themselves in the foot by putting out a press release of 11x90 and 1x60  that does not match the episode watch list. So there is a snafu somewhere IMO especially if there are other press releases that also state 10X90 and 1X60 which we are yet to see confirmation for.

At the end of the day we will get the fact and we will know whether or not Oct 11th is an episode day or not. Until then anyone here can question or believe information that is not conclusive per forum rule.....all jmo.
Well, the date on the goodhuman productions one is Nov 10/15 instead of the more recent ones and since things do change.....think that they really haven't shot themselves in the foot yet....

I have yet to see one article posted here that indicates 10X90 and 1X60 just references to them which I am not disputing. My point is the show should only have the most up to date schedule available as a press release and not outdated ones if the 11X90 and 1X90 has become extinct.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I'm not suggesting 11 episodes. Just the film schedule of 10x90 + 1x60 equates to the finale and atfr airing together in the advertised 10 episodes.

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I have seen the 10x90 1x60 in a few places so believe that to be correct. I think we'll see a 90 minute MTA followed by the usual after show and then the finale and a one hour ATFR combined for ep 10. But this is JMO based on the episode schedule from the last Canadian season and my own inability to fathom 5 HTD's Smiley

@Mr&MrsSmith

i thought from the link its clearly stated the Bachelorette Canada (11×90/1×60). meaning 11 episodes in 90 minute and 1 ATFR in 60 minute, which i agree that it probably will air on the same day. Do you think it has been changed?

If there is only 11 episodes with ATFR airing on the same day, then we are missing 1 episode, since from Sep 13 till Nov 22 there is 11 weeks span. unless its confirmed they skip the Oct 11 airing. JMHOAA

@Aunties_Love, please let us know if you get the confirmation about the Oct 11 episode. TIA
I think we can all agree....regarding teh bolded since that press release was back in November of 2015, things can change.  Not to mention how if you consider that it could and likely will be a repeat epi on Oct 11, That would bring us back to where we started from.  FWIW, the 10X90 matches up to what I was told, seen advertised, and seen in other news articles.  Just a question, but do you know any answer or reason why the viewer watching epi game would be released in that manner and link it to a prize if that's not what happens????

You could be right....So you confirmed that in Oct 11 there will be a repeat episode. Noted. Thanks . So with that, this is the updated schedule :

epi 4: Montreal and and Quebec   air:  OCT 4
 *REPEAT EPISODE*  air : OCT 11 (confirmed by Aunties_Love)
epi 5 : Marakesh  air:  OCT 18
epi 6:  Marakesh /Morocco other place   air:  OCT 25
epi 7:  HTD's      air:  NOV 1
epi 8 : FD  air : NOV 8        
epi 9 :  MTA  air:  NOV 15
epi 10 : Finale & ATFR       air:  NOV 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:30 am

Here's one of the pages which refers to the 10x90 + 1x60 filming
http://goodhumanproductions.com/productions/
scroll down below the After Show

It seems if the elimination chart is correct there's no way around there being 5 HTD's. I just don't like it Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:32 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I have yet to see one article posted here that indicates 10X90 and 1X60 just references to them which I am not disputing. My point is the show should only have the most up to date schedule available as a press release and not outdated ones if the 11X90 and 1X90 has become extinct.....all jmo.
I haven't gone through the rest of the press releases yet and have another call into my source but that source swore up and down that there were only 10 epis including the MTA and the ATFR. That press release was done in November of 2015, I am only up to Feb 2016, so when I get through them plus the news articles on it all, and hear back from my source and hear back from bachette can twitter, we can maybe get this straightened out.....this is getting legs though and don't know if there is a way to reign it back in till we get things figured out.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:35 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Here's one of the pages which refers to the 10x90 + 1x60 filming

It seems if the elimination chart is correct there's no way around there being 5 HTD's. I just don't like it Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Thanks so much for bringing that article in....it does prove that the Nov 2015 goodman production press release is extinct...bad media practice from a production company to leave outdated information on their website laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:39 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@Mr&MrsSmith

I think we can all agree....regarding teh bolded since that press release was back in November of 2015, things can change.  Not to mention how if you consider that it could and likely will be a repeat epi on Oct 11, That would bring us back to where we started from.  FWIW, the 10X90 matches up to what I was told, seen advertised, and seen in other news articles.  Just a question, but do you know any answer or reason why the viewer watching epi game would be released in that manner and link it to a prize if that's not what happens????

You could be right....So you confirmed that in Oct 11 there will be a repeat episode. Noted. Thanks . So with that, this is the updated schedule :

epi 4: Montreal and and Quebec   air:  OCT 4
   *REPEAT EPISODE*  air : OCT 11 (confirmed by Aunties_Love)
epi 5 : Marakesh  air:  OCT 18
epi 6:  Marakesh /Morocco other place   air:  OCT 25
epi 7:  HTD's      air:  NOV 1
epi 8 : FD  air : NOV 8        
epi 9 :  MTA  air:  NOV 15
epi 10 : Finale & ATFR       air:  NOV 22
I think the bolded is taken out of context but if you look at the tv schedule in the past with holidays, they always have repeat epis on them. I still see that there are more epi's than what we are told of in the publicity stuff and this which clearly shows 8 epi's:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 14203316

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:44 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Here's one of the pages which refers to the 10x90 + 1x60 filming

Thanks for finding this. Much appreciated! :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina