SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm

I don't understand why there would be a repeat of an episode on Oct.11 (If there is indeed an episode aired). The Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday Oct.10 not Tues. the 11th. Since the Bachelorette is shown regularly on Tuesday nights Thangsgiving is over and wouldn't have any impact on the schedule.imo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:07 pm

@jojo47, was the series director asking if there is an episode on Oct 11th or someone was asking her? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:09 pm

mercieme wrote:@jojo47, was the series director asking if there is an episode on Oct 11th or someone was asking her? Thanks

Yes but I can't seem to post more than 3 lines & it gets cut off? The Series Director says it doesn't skip Oct 11th. I'll try posting the tweet later.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:11 pm

jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@jojo47, was the series director asking if there is an episode on Oct 11th or someone was asking her? Thanks

Yes but I can't seem to post more than 3 lines & it gets cut off? The Series Director says it doesn't skip Oct 11th. I'll try posting the tweet later.

Great thanks, can you provide the Twitter handle, I can help you bring it over....great sleuthing to find that confirmation for us yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 pm

mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Great thanks, can you provide the Twitter handle, I can help you bring it over....great sleuthing to find that confirmation for us yes

He is Michael Margolis, Series Director for B'ette Canada @marg31
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 pm

jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Here it is @jojo47, well done.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Oct_1110

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Thanks for the info guys. So 8 episodes should air before MTA on Nov. 15 (like the official site says) with the ATFR airing with the finale. There is still a skipped week unless the official site MTA date is wrong.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Thanks for the info guys. So 8 episodes should air before MTA on Nov. 15 (like the official site says) with the ATFR airing with the finale. There is still a skipped week unless the official site MTA date is wrong.

@Blackhalo...IMO the Nov 15th MTA is legit information from the Network so that's not wrong since they are advertising for folks to host viewing parties across the country for it.

IMO also the finale/AFTR will occur on Nov 22nd and most likely will take place with the finale. There is another that was proposed that the finale could be spilt into 2 parts like Tim's no idea if they will go that route but it's an option.

That said IMO I also think the F3 guy will be at the MTA when they film it but not sure how that would play into the show airing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Oct_1110

thanks @jojo47 @mercieme for the team work goteam

good to know that Michael would kindly answering our curio yes. I can watch religiously then since i really can't stand any flashback episodes. Last time the so-called Sean's and CS's journey put me into asleep..laugh out loud

BlackHalo wrote:Thanks for the info guys. So 8 episodes should air before MTA on Nov. 15 (like the official site says) with the ATFR airing with the finale. There is still a skipped week unless the official site MTA date is wrong.

yep IMO you are spot on :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:06 pm

mercieme wrote:

@Blackhalo...IMO the Nov 15th MTA is legit information from the Network so that's not wrong since they are advertising for folks to host viewing parties across the country for it.

IMO also the finale/AFTR will occur on Nov 22nd and most likely will take place with the finale. There is another that was proposed that the finale could be spilt into 2 parts like Tim's no idea if they will go that route but it's an option.

That said IMO I also think the F3 guy will be at the MTA when they film it but not sure how that would play into the show airing.
I just got a dm back from Bette Canada and they said there are 9 more episodes including the MTA, ATFR. Now I asked again if the finale will be split as it was in Bach Can 2 so waiting a reply

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

thanks  @jojo47 @mercieme for the team work goteam

good to know that Michael would kindly answering our curio yes. I can watch religiously then since i really can't stand any flashback episodes. Last time the so-called Sean's and CS's journey put me into asleep..laugh out loud

yep IMO you are spot on :yes:
So it seems like my thought of the finale being split into 2 epi's....one before the MTA and one afterwards.

When you look at the tweets of where they are....IMO, there is no time to fit in extra time in Montreal or between Marakesh and HTD's. Therefore, I really don't see how we could put an extra destination nor an extra epi in at a destination they are still at.

They left Montreal on May 7, they were back in Toronto for the HTD RC on May 17, They then left for Africa for the FD's on May 18.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:44 am

I have tried to enlarge and clear up the camel pic again and want to know whether you all can see who could be on that date with Thomas.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Camel_10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina