SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:49 am

Just a wild guess, could it be Benoit?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:18 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2qlvn6b

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D and Myself.

IMO, It's kinda hard to tell. I don't know if he is big enough to be Kyle?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:10 am

@Blackhalo, IA with you the other guy on the camel is not tall enough to be Kyle IMO but clueless who it could be at this point.

So these are the SCs from Montreal/Quebec below from the Seson Promo Vid. I count 10 guys: SC1 below - Thomas, David, Benoit, Andrew; SC 2 below -  Drew, Kevin W; SC 3 below -  Mike, Kevin P, Chris, Standing guy who IMO is Mikhel due to dark skin tone

To the best of my knowledge all the guys are usually gathered for the SD card reading. Where the heck is Kyle???? I zoned it to the chair to the left of Chris (3rd SC below) as there is a red pillow there on another chair & the chair does not look occupied IMO. Anyone one else please try to zoom in or slo-mo the vid to see if you can find a missing guy in there as speculation is that 11 guys made it to Montreal/Quebec. Thanks y'all.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre11
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre12
My SCs from Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:26 am

BlackHalo wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2qlvn6b

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D and Myself.

That was my first instinct too, but don't know for sure.

ETA:

FWIW, I am looking at how far his legs dangle compared to Jasmines. Also compared to Thomas behind him.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 am

@mercieme Kyle would have to be sitting on the couch with Andrew and Kevin P.

As for 2-on-1 the only guys it could possibly be are Kyle, Mike, and Benoit. Mike just had the 1-on-1 that prior week in Quebec City.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 am

mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, IA with you the other guy on the camel is not tall enough to be Kyle IMO but clueless who it could be at this point.

So these are the SCs from Montreal/Quebec below from the Seson Promo Vid. I count 10 guys: SC1 below - Thomas, David, Benoit, Andrew; SC 2 below -  Drew, Kevin W; SC 3 below -  Mike, Kevin P, Chris, Standing guy who IMO is Mikhel due to dark skin tone

To the best of my knowledge all the guys are usually gathered for the SD card reading. Where the heck is Kyle???? I zoned it to the chair to the left of Chris (3rd SC below) as there is a red pillow there on another chair & the chair does not look occupied IMO. Anyone one else please try to zoom in or slo-mo the vid to see if you can find a missing guy in there as speculation is that 11 guys made it to Montreal/Quebec. Thanks y'all.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre11
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Montre12
My SCs from Source
Well, we know this is from Montreal too....

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 28vc7t13
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2f06jp5

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:52 am

@BlackHalo...I thought that couch had Andrew and Kevin W on it only but you make a good point, thanks. I just wanted to make sure Kyle wasn't off to a date on that episode but then he has a group date also similar to Mike who we know will also get a SD in Quebec.

Benoit also had time in Montreal per SCs so not sure he would go on a 2:1 right away in Marrakesh. I think it could also be Drew but we shall see.

ETA: The camel the second guy is sitting on is much lower than Jasmine's camel. Based on that still not sure how tall the guy really is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:03 am

@mercieme Whoever gets that 2-on-1 rose is advancing to HTD. I think Scott and JP are eliminated next week and Drew, Andrew, and David in Quebec. Kyle does need more time if he makes it to F3 so I'm leaning to towards him and SQT after getting the rose.

ETA: I forgot about Chris. Hmm, there are 8 people for week 4 and 7 for week 5. Now I'm getting confused again. giggling

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:14 am

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme Whoever gets that 2-on-1 rose is advancing to HTD. I think Scott and JP are eliminated next week and Drew, Andrew, and David in Quebec. Kyle does need more time if he makes it to F3 so I'm leaning to towards him and SQT after getting the rose.

ETA: I forgot about Chris. Hmm, there are 8 people for week 4 and 7 for week 5. Now I'm getting confused again. giggling

@Blackhalo, Amen if Drew gets eliminated next week, at least that's what I would do but the question is will the producers let Jasmine do so?

So some SCs to resolve:
Chris chopping wood in a plaid red shirt, could that be in Quebec?
David kissing Jasmine, was that in Jamaica?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 am

Just trying to get things cleared up because the chart is throwing me off. It reads like...

15 in Jamaica = Week 1
13 in Jamaica = Week 2
11 in Quebec = Week 3
8 in Marrakesh = Week 4
7 in Marrakesh = Week 5
5 in HTD = Week 6
3 in Africa = Week 7
2 in Africa = Week 8

Correct?

I thought I knew all the guys going into Marrakesh but there are actually 8 and not 7. Could that actually be David on the 2-on-1 with Thomas?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 am

BlackHalo wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2qlvn6b

@mercieme I think u could be onto something about thinking its Benoit question the guy does look like he has glasses on IMO?? Or is that the shadow? It kind of looks like either Benoit or David? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 am

BlackHalo wrote:Just trying to get things cleared up because the chart is throwing me off. It reads like...

15 in Jamaica = Week 1
13 in Jamaica = Week 2
11 in Quebec = Week 3
8 in Marrakesh = Week 4
7 in Marrakesh = Week 5
5 in HTD = Week 6
3 in Africa = Week 7
2 in Africa = Week 8

Correct?

I thought I knew all the guys going into Marrakesh but there are actually 8 and not 7. Could that actually be David on the 2-on-1 with Thomas?

@Blackhalo, what you have makes sense to me & I can see this working. A few things to note.
Week 3 location should be revised to Montreal/Quebec since we know the football GD was in Montreal and Mike's SD was in Quebec.
Since you posted that whoever gets the 2:1 rose gets HTD then it can't be David so maybe David is the one that gets eliminated at the end of Week 4 per your chart.
@LeapofFaith just noted that the person on the camel is wearing glasses so maybe it's Benoit since spoiler information has him getting a HTD. What do you think?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina