SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:52 pm

@Aunties_Love I'm pretty sure that's Chris. Maybe it's one of those segments from his intro package that was never shown?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme, do we any idea where he and jasmine are on that boat?

I thought that boat sc was Jamaica question and I actually thought the kids group date was in Africa ! I was way off hey.... It's amazing all the sleuthing everyone does its mind boggling dizzy very impressed! I'm just wondering it seems mikhel has quite a lot of s caps? ... Do we know where the final 3 or final 2 dates are being held? Is it somewhere beachy again? scratch I just ask because could mikhel boat sc be final 3 date?

I think its possible ....AL seluthed the FD -  based on the cameraman tweets-  is somewhere in beachy Africa. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:59 pm

dee wrote:@Aunties_Love I'm pretty sure that's Chris. Maybe it's one of those segments from his intro package that was never shown?

Im firm that its Chris too.

probably from his intro.....or another GD in Quebec?....not sure :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:10 pm

I can't watch the preview this weeks episode right now but Mikhel is wearing a blue shirt on the boat and also when they are with the kids right? I just assumed it was all from the same date. The dancing in Montreal could be special alone time he setup with producers during the group date. jMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme, do we any idea where he and jasmine are on that boat?

I thought that boat sc was Jamaica question and I actually thought the kids group date was in Africa ! I was way off hey.... It's amazing all the sleuthing everyone does its mind boggling dizzy very impressed! I'm just wondering it seems mikhel has quite a lot of s caps? ... Do we know where the final 3 or final 2 dates are being held? Is it somewhere beachy again? scratch I just ask because could mikhel boat sc be final 3 date?

I think its possible ....AL seluthed the FD -  based on the cameraman tweets-  is somewhere in beachy Africa. SCMIIW

Mikhel's SD in epi 3:

They are wearing the same stuff at the market as they are on the boat so feel that is from either a single date as I suspect or from alone time on group date:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-092

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-093

Jasmine handing out the rose:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-015

FWIW, I think that this one is Mike getting the group date rose. The way the preview ran, to me it looked like it was so close to teh other pic that there could be confusion but notice in Mike's, they are on a white couch with red throw pillows, where as in the one with Mikhel, they are sitting on something with a blue background.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-095

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add pic)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 pm

dee wrote:@Aunties_Love I'm pretty sure that's Chris. Maybe it's one of those segments from his intro package that was never shown?
Chris does live in Calgary, but it was mentioned earlier how someone found a post from May 4 I believe with the same type of background up to and including the patch of snow. IMO, there are times when older pics can be uploaded on a certain day to sway things, but who knows. Heck, even Jas has done that on her IG lots lately....posting pics that were taken weeks before.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, @aunties_love, speculation ongoing in the episode thread that Mikhel did not get a 1:1 in Jamaica as it appears he was in a classroom setting that had children with Jasmine based on the Episode 3 vid which is more amenable to a GD.
The boat appears in epi 3 as well as a market where Jas and Mikhel are walking through and didn't see any other guys,.....just a few women and stalls.

could be wrong though.

How is it that Mike got a SD in Jamaica, then been taken aside the next epi for alone time??

Re the bold, didn't ready anywhere that it was said or implied that Mike got a date in Jamaica.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I can't watch the preview this weeks episode right now but Mikhel is wearing a blue shirt on the boat and also when they are with the kids right? I just assumed it was all from the same date. The dancing in Montreal could be special alone time he setup with producers during the group date. jMO.

@Blackhalo....that was the assumption that I made as well. But we will find out tomorrow for sure if we don't sleuth it out before then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Here's a google earth of the date locales/accommodations, parks where the chopping logs could of happened, etc.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-081

Here's Parc Angrignon:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-082

Here are some pics from the park:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Image

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Angrignon-Park-Fall-Montreal

Mount Royal Park

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-080

Some pics from Mount Royal Park

http://www.bbassin.com/img/mountroyalBig.jpg
http://24hmontreal.canoe.ca/archives/24hmontreal/actualites/media/2014/05/20140520-170014-g.jpg

The weather from Montreal from apr 27(Brent Cross tweet saying onto next destination, then tweet from Montreal on Apr 29) to may 7

4/27 = 7c
4/28 = 7c
4/29 = 11c
4/30 = 15c
5/1 = 11
5/2 = 16
5/3 = 14
5/4 = 14
5/5 = 17
5/6 = 17
5/7 = 18

I think it's highly possible that they did the logg, ing competition/log chopping with Chris at one of the parks. They are highly wooded, the temps of Montreal when they first got there would be very low especially at night and if the snow in the pic was the pileup of snow on the paths in the park, then it could all fit.

I think we are looking at it this way:

What if they actually did arrive on the 27th, started filming in Montreal on the 28th.

EPI 4 - MONTREAL - 11>8(air oct 4): Andrew, Benoit, Chris, David, Drew, Kevin P, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Mikhel, Thomas

KNow this is going to be confusing but pls stick with me and hopefully I haven't led you down the garden mud path....

what if it's not Chris chopping wood. Could it be Mikhel? OR Thomas??

IMO, we are looking at this:
EPI 4 - MONTREAL - 11>8(air oct 4): Andrew, Benoit, Chris, David, Drew, Kevin P, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Mikhel, Thomas
DATES: ID: Mike(heli/hotel-dancing); GD1: Chris, Drew, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Thomas(football - afterparty); GD2: Andrew, Benoit, David, Kevin P, Mikhel(gets qt at Montreal Castle)
ELIMS: Andrew, David, Mikhel(no more pics of him)

Secondary thoughts to include

My only corrundrum right now is why would Chris be chopping wood and be on both dates or could it actually be someone else chopping wood.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 pm

The one thing I meant to say in my post above.....if they actually arrive on Apr 25/26 per this tweet:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Apr_2512
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Apr_2912

IF and that's a huge IF, they got to Montreal somewhere between the 25-28, then feasably they could do 2 epi's there. IF and again IF they were no later getting there than the 26th.....

4/26 date
4/27 date
4/28 date
4/29 rc

5/1 gd
5/2 id(mike in Quebec City per Brent tweet)
5/3 ID
5/4 rc

Now if they didn't get started filming till the 27th, then bump everything BUT mikes date up one.

IF, again IF they did it that way, that would account for how Chris is chopping wood and seemingly on the group football date in the same epi, would account for mike being on gd football date/after party and still in Quebec City at the same time.

I am still trying to figure out the dang schedule as nothing is adding up still. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, @aunties_love, speculation ongoing in the episode thread that Mikhel did not get a 1:1 in Jamaica as it appears he was in a classroom setting that had children with Jasmine based on the Episode 3 vid which is more amenable to a GD.
The boat appears in epi 3 as well as a market where Jas and Mikhel are walking through and didn't see any other guys,.....just a few women and stalls.

could be wrong though.

How is it that Mike got a SD in Jamaica, then been taken aside the next epi for alone time??

Re the bold, didn't ready anywhere that it was said or implied that Mike got a date in Jamaica.
Ok, my mistake then....trying to get caught up. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 am

IA with you guys that both caps of Mikhel in blue tee : boat and school/KG, go together.

How about this idea?...from the top off my head i can recall Art season where he had a GD with his girls on the yacht. Start off by having a champagne together in the lounge room..then each girl had a 1-1 time with Art in a more secluded area on the yacht. It happened. So maybe they r gonna pull a yacht GD for J and her men?. From the look of it, the boat ( a yacht? ) is seem quite large for GD purpose.
(those who followed that season maybe can recall as well).

so maybe they start with the morning-noon portion at the school with kids (please no sex-ed ala Ben! laugh out loud) then proceed with the cruise GD for the noon-afternoon portion.

just throwing out possiblity. All JMHO.

Also,as  i have speculated here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p360-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1046763

Kyle prolly getting his SD next in Jamaica. My reasoning: i get an impression that they still hold all the caps for FD stage and beyond. (to be released after HTD?) . The most advancing guy we had is Mike on his HTD sleuthed by @dee (perhaps bc he is the F1? sneakyl ).
So i can picture the (presumably) Kyle dancing with Jasmine cap on the beach is from his SD next episode. We'll find out soon enough.

Just my  2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina