SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 am

IMO, Kyle wouldn't just get a 1-1 out of nowhere unless it was the 1st of the season. They would have highlighted some interaction with jasmine last week but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:53 am

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, Kyle wouldn't just get a 1-1 out of nowhere unless it was the 1st of the season. They would have highlighted some interaction with jasmine last week but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

yeah..Thomas and his sexual tongue.... giggling .

Wait. we had a segment of Kyle interrupting Kevin P and Jasmine's chat last epis...so there's that Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:00 am

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, Kyle wouldn't just get a 1-1 out of nowhere unless it was the 1st of the season. They would have highlighted some interaction with jasmine last week but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

The little screen time Kyle has had seems to have something to do with cats. That's all I remember about him. Rolling Eyes
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Joy15 wrote:IA with you guys that both caps of Mikhel in blue tee : boat and school/KG, go together.

How about this idea?...from the top off my head i can recall Art season where he had a GD with his girls on the yacht. Start off by having a champagne together in the lounge room..then each girl had a 1-1 time with Art in a more secluded area on the yacht. It happened. So maybe they r gonna pull a yacht GD for J and her men?. From the look of it, the boat ( a yacht? ) is seem quite large for GD purpose.
(those who followed that season maybe can recall as well).

so maybe they start with the morning-noon portion at the school with kids (please no sex-ed ala Ben! laugh out loud) then proceed with the cruise GD for the noon-afternoon portion.

just throwing out possiblity. All JMHO.

Also,as  i have speculated here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p360-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1046763

Kyle prolly getting his SD next in Jamaica. My reasoning: i get an impression that they still hold all the caps for FD stage and beyond. (to be released after HTD?) . The most advancing guy we had is Mike on his HTD sleuthed by @dee (perhaps bc he is the F1? sneakyl ).
So i can picture the (presumably) Kyle dancing with Jasmine cap on the beach is from his SD next episode. We'll find out soon enough.

Just my  2cents
Well, what I can concede has happened though is that they may of started in a group date format at the market/school, she then takes Mikhel out on the boat. I tend to think it is a catamaran and bigger than it seems. By the end of the night, she gives him the rose.

IMO, they are still on their ID though....just thinking of an alternative to it.

I know it's been speculated that Kyle gets his SD or QT in Jamaica tomorrow, but, IMO, that is still a sc of his fd. Guess we'll know tomorrow.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:23 am

Wouldn't they have shown Kyle in the preview if he had a date?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:Wouldn't they have shown Kyle in the preview if he had a date?

Per Dee, there are a couple of guys not shown in the preview on Episode 3 preview: Andrew, Kevin P, Kyle, David, Chris.

IMO at least 4 of them were most likely on the GD with Mikhel where he got the SQT time....one more sleep to find out if Mikhel got the SD or was on GD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:57 am

Bringing over @dee's post from episode thread :

dee wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 14334619_1154406844607497_4566723204101439488_n
Things are still heating up in Jamaica! The boys are all ready to show off their......confidence? Tune in TUESDAY 9PM (ET/PT) @w_network. by @bacheloretteca

I almost feel bad for them...

So, we see Mike, JP, Benoit, Scott, Drew, and Thomas on the GD

Mikhel has 1-1?

Kevin W has 1-1

That leaves David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris? Did I miss anyone? Wonder if there's another GD? or they're on the same GD as the group above, but just a different "team".

So...just need to throw out my final speculation laugh out loud :

- Mike, JP, Benoit, Scott, Drew, and Thomas (6 guys) on the GD with the hideous outfit  giggling

-  Kevin W has 1-1

-  David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris and Mikhel (6 guys)  > prolly on a full day GD : school then cruise > Kyle won the GD rose > Kyle getting the SQT.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 4l4mio

(from No disc thread). ^Afternoon sunset??

Calling it. Now watch me get it wrong  giggling .

ETA. OR that Mikhel on the yacht/boat could be his SQT after won the GD rose in the school date. Could go either way (Kyle/Mikhel).
on a second thought : Its most likely Mikhel won the GD since he was shown in the preview (at school) - the point by @BlackHalo said upthread :yes:

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:09 am

Could be.....we'll know more tomorrow.

I still feel that this is Mikhel's id though.....maybe there was a secondary group date without Mikhel?  I ask that as we are still missing one guy that is unaccountable for the theories that you are saying...I think.  I need to go back to school for my addition skills... cantstopl

What gives me pause with your theory is that the catamaran is only big enough for a couple of people so don't see how the rest of the guys are going to be on the cruise.

PS @Joy15, sent you a note.

ETA:

I took that tweet on May 18 meaning that they are heading to Africa but since Marakesh is i northern Africa, could that be what the tweet was saying??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:12 am

Joy15 wrote:Bringing over @dee's post from episode thread :

dee wrote:Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 14334619_1154406844607497_4566723204101439488_n
Things are still heating up in Jamaica! The boys are all ready to show off their......confidence? Tune in TUESDAY 9PM (ET/PT) @w_network. by @bacheloretteca

I almost feel bad for them...

So, we see Mike, JP, Benoit, Scott, Drew, and Thomas on the GD

Mikhel has 1-1?

Kevin W has 1-1

That leaves David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris? Did I miss anyone? Wonder if there's another GD? or they're on the same GD as the group above, but just a different "team".

So...just need to throw out my final speculation laugh out loud :

- Mike, JP, Benoit, Scott, Drew, and Thomas (6 guys) on the GD with the hideous outfit  giggling

-  Kevin W has 1-1

-  David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris and Mikhel (6 guys)  > prolly on a full day GD : school then cruise > Kyle won the GD rose > Kyle getting the SQT.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 4l4mio

Afternoon sunset??

Calling it. Now watch me get it wrong  giggling .

ETA. OR that Mikhel on the yacht/boat could be his SQT after won the GD rose. Could got either way (Kyle/Mikhel). JMO.

I agree with your theory but instead of Kyle getting sqt from GD I'm calling mikhel will get it and go on the yacht....1 more day and we will know if we r both totally wrong Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 am

@LeapofFaith i add an ETA on my post as you posted yours. Yep thinking the same thing as you..Mikhel would likely won the GD ...laugh out loud

so (hopefully Praying ) great minds think alike giggling .. we'll see

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Could be.....we'll know more tomorrow.

I still feel that this is Mikhel's id though.....maybe there was a secondary group date without Mikhel?  I ask that as we are still missing one guy that is unaccountable for the theories that you are saying...I think.  I need to go back to school for my addition skills... cantstopl

What gives me pause with your theory is that the catamaran is only big enough for a couple of people so don't see how the rest of the guys are going to be on the cruise.

PS @Joy15, sent you a note.

ETA:

I took that tweet on May 18 meaning that they are heading to Africa but since Marakesh is i northern Africa, could that be what the tweet was saying??

yep ive just revised my speculation, @Aunties_Love. You had a good point about the catamaran yes :

David, Kevin P, Kyle, Andrew, Chris and Mikhel (6 guys) > prolly on a GD : school > Mikhel won the GD rose > Mikhel gets the yacht date.

that leave us with the unidentified guy dancing with Jasmine cap....(which i lean to think its from Jamaica). But maybe could pass as Africa date too. as AL noted that it could be from Kyle's FD. Interesting to see how things pans out... dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:24 am

These 3 SCs are from the Episode 3 promo for Tuesday.  You can see another guy wearing white pants and a grey long sleeve top in the 2nd SC in the same classroom that Mikhel and Jasmine were in. So I am leaning towards Mikhel being on a GD for Episode 3. Also someone wearing white pants in 3rd SC below  (may or not be the same guy wearing white pants in the classroom setting SC) received a GD RC and this setting is different from the setting from the other GD RC where Mike/Jasmine are seen hugging....jmo.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Episod12
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Episod13
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Episod11

My SCs from Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina