SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Following everyone on Instagram post-show I feel like Drew gets along with most of the cast so maybe he has some big epiphany soon where he realizes he's acting like an idiot laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:54 pm

I don't know, I feel like he knows how he comes off and just decides to play it up even more for the villain role. I'm not condoling this behaviour, but that's how I'm interpreting his scenes. Judging post show, I don't think any of the guys had issues with him and they all seem to get along pretty well. I guess the only person who may have an issue is Chris, and even then I think it is highly exaggerated. Doubt they'll ever be friends, but I don't see them calling each other out on SM or have a group of people gang up one one person (like Chad or Ashley's posse). All JMO.

When does he get eliminated again?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:23 am

Do we know who has 1-1 dates in Marrakesh?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:26 am

If Thomas is part of a 2-1, that only leaves for one 1-1 I would assume? And then probably a group date.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:28 am

I just remembered Kevin P. has a 1-1 there.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:30 am

Yep IA we can lock in Kevin P for a 1-1 in Marrakesh.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:32 am

@mercieme The link you provided does look like it could be a match for a Mikhel boat date and there's also the cap of them dancing in Montreal. There should be 3 episodes left before HTD.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme The link you provided does look like it could be a match for a Mikhel boat date and there's also the cap of them dancing in Montreal. There should be 3 episodes left before HTD.

My brain is fatigued girl giggling can you please post the thread page to the link I had posted.....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:41 am

http://www.moroccopedia.com/best-beaches-in-morocco/

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

Moving ,y post to here as I saw you all were moving

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@BlackHalo @mercieme @LeapofFaith

hehehe Heck NO Kyle whatsoever...but maybe she saved "the best for last" for later in the FD? rofl

Im thinking they may go to Casablanca during Moroccan dates...i did quick search. Its reachable from Marrakesh. Beachy. Tourist spot. Catamaran tour available. So perhaps Kyle cap and Mikhel cap both could be accounted from there?

@LeapofFaith turns out we both are wrong! giggling

btw: SO ..safe to say Mikhel recycled his blue tee for many dates...huh? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698
I will say though....IF they do 2 epi's in Montreal(as it may be looking now - according to tonight's preview), then there won't be time in the episode schedule nor the calender timeframe for filming. BTW, epi 4 is in Montreal.

yep. i stand corrected. MOROCCO. btw not so much the filming schedule that i really care anymore...giggling

my point : the beachy spot of Mikhel and Kyle should be in Marrakesh- Moroccan dates at one point. JMO (defly not during Canadian dates)

we should dig more beachy spots there. Casablanca is a potential.
That may be true, but if they do 2 episodes in Montreal, One needs to keep an eye on how many days they are in one locale and if those days equate out to the amount of dates that they do. Right now, if there are two epi's in Montreal, that takes up 5 of the 9 season epi's, THen you look at the amount of days they are at each destination, I seriously doubt that they could be in Marakesh for 2 epi's. For example, on the 13th they headed from Vancouver to Jamaica, filmed 2 epi's and left Jamaica on Apr 25. So there 12 days to film 2 epi's. They aren't in Marakesh to film that much. Then in Montreal, they are there for 9 days so IMO, it's a possibility of getting 2 episodes filming in cause they are on home soil for one thing, no jet lag, etc as Jamaica and Montreal are same time zone.

Also, noted that there were 6 commercials I think(maybe 1 or 2 less) for a winery in South Africa. Two Oceans Wines: https://twooceanswines.com/

There are some locales all within the Fairmont Hotel Chain in South Africa as well that are oceanside with great looking beaches, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 am

IMO, all locations need to be sleuthed for SCs now. Most of us were sure Mikhel/Jasmine catamaran SC was in Jamaica and it turns out not to be the case after tonight's episode. F3 dates in Africa are still far off and the next logical place to sleuth out for that SC possibility is Morocco IMO. If it turn out not to be Morocco after the episode airs then it's Africa. For now the sleuthing continues for any possibility of where the SC fits....jmo.

ETA, it was initially also speculated that all Quebec dates were going to be shown in one episode. Now the speculation is that it will be two episodes and that's another reason why we need to continue sleuthing IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:50 am

My last post of the night giggling

@Aunties_Love

my guess is : The Canadian-based date will air in 1 episode (Montreal- QC)> Mikhel got SD or SQT in Montreal Palace , Mike got SD and there were 2 GDs.

The Morrocan-based dates will air in 2 episodes. including Mikhel got SD or SQT in the boat cap; Kevin P's 1-1 and a 2-1....and what else? (we know Benoit is still there according to 'black column' cap) . Kyle would prolly got a SD or SQT there. JMO

this is my last reasonable speculation yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina