SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Joy15 wrote:quite random :

since im thinking the KW and Mikey's so called race reminds me so much of Nick vs Josh, in order of the dates/roses order, etc...... so i checked out Andi season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_10)

guess what?...there was an "Andi's journey so far" episode on episode 5 spot....interesting to me...hence im speculating maybe Jas seson will have one too?...with Mike's SD get a stretch out to be aired on Oct 18. (as episode 6) question
I am sorry, but IMO, Bette Canada isn't editing the season based on other franchises. IMO, there will be an epi and it will end without being continued on to the next.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If it's Kevin's HTD IMO it should be either Waterloo or Toronto or maybe the Niagara Escarpment in Hamilton, RattleSnake Point in Milton.  

Resized and lightend from s/cap by @Dee in the s/c NO discussion thread. I've been googling all three areas but don't see anything quite like it. I'm going to be really mad if this is in my backyard! Which it looks like it may be.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Captur38

Haha, Blue Mountain is part of the Niagara Escarpment except it's further north of Hamilton. I sleuthed Kevin W out earlier and I cant recall were I read it, but I'm almost sure his mom is from the Collingwood area. We'll find out soon enough.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:47 pm

His parents live in Waterloo. His aunt lives in Gravenhurst. I don't know anything about his relationship to Collingwood.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:His parents live in Waterloo. His aunt lives in Gravenhurst. I don't know anything about his relationship to Collingwood.

I don't know anything for certain either, but the background of this picture reminds me of Collingwood and KW has a picture of his mom and himself on IG geotagged as Collingwood and I seem to remember that I read somewhere that is where she is from. I cant think of any other places that they travelled that would have  landscape like that and to my mind it looks like it could be a HTD. Could be right could be wrong but that is what sleuthing/speculation is all about. Smiley

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct the last initial)
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:33 pm

@richmondrose, bringing over the IG posts you referenced, first link is geotagged as Collingwood, looks like that was taken in summer time, second one has hastag family cottage taken in winter time but not geotagged to a location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHKmJ8ThgWb/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/vmLLrqr906/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt&hl=en

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Thanks @richmondrose. I will see if I can find any info on his association with Collingwood. I thought Hamilton because that's the firehouse he works out of. Maybe he takes her there on his HTD but that's not that close to Kitchener-Waterloo plus he lives in Toronto. I would think he would go to Waterloo for his HTD.

IDK, I'm just looking foward to it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Moved from the Filming Schedule No Discussion thread.

Joy15 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Does Mikhel get a single date somewhere in this season? Am I missing something? Please direct me to what I missed.

not sure if your curio has been answered @Idlemess..but yes..he was speculated to get one on Episode 4..next week...as it has been sleuthed on the S/C caps. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 am

ok... I just went through KP's IG again and when I clicked on one of the people who liked a photo of Kevin's mother and his dog it took me to an IG account and then I followed it to a FB account. This person who liked the pic works at the front desk @ Blue Mountain. I guess I wasn't dreaming after all that there is some connection here. Thank goodness! I'm not posting a snip because I hate posting anything about people that have nothing to do with this show.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 am

richmondrose wrote:ok... I just went through KP's IG again and when I clicked on one of the people who liked a photo of Kevin's mother and his dog it took me to an IG account and then I followed it to a FB account. This person who liked the pic works at the front desk @ Blue Mountain. I guess I wasn't dreaming after all that there is some connection here. Thank goodness! I'm not posting a snip because I hate posting anything about people that have nothing to do with this show.

Way to go @richmondrose....this is really good information yes Now let's see if the producers throw us more SC crumbs to validate this speculation Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:34 am

mercieme wrote:
richmondrose wrote:ok... I just went through KP's IG again and when I clicked on one of the people who liked a photo of Kevin's mother and his dog it took me to an IG account and then I followed it to a FB account. This person who liked the pic works at the front desk @ Blue Mountain. I guess I wasn't dreaming after all that there is some connection here. Thank goodness! I'm not posting a snip because I hate posting anything about people that have nothing to do with this show.

Way to go @richmondrose....this is really good information yes Now let's see if the producers throw us more SC crumbs to validate this speculation Smiley
Awesome find RR!! Way to keep RR & @mercieme
thumbsup thumbsup

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:10 am

@richmondrose We leave no stone unturned! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:13 am

Ok I got the answer. He has an aunt that lives in Collingwood and they spend a lot of time there!!! Thank you to the source! blowkiss

Just waiting to see if the s/cap could be Collingwood.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina