SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:27 pm

mercieme wrote:Do we know that that F3 RC SC above takes place in Canada or Cuba. We do know that Mikhel was in Cuba based on SCs from season promo.

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*
Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:10 am

.I think that the sc of Mikehel and Jasmine on the catamaran is in Varadero, Cuba. On the side of the pontoon it says "Crucero del Sol". When I googled it, it took me to this site.

http://www.cuba-excursions.com/excursions/excursion.asp?id_excursion=2542
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Maybe Mikhel makes the decision to walk and then changes his mind and surprised Jasmine in Cuba? Wouldn't be the first time a contestant came back.

Idk, in the preview there is a very clear shot of him in a limo with tears in his eyes. Either way I don't see him as F1. I feel like Jasmine isn't going to click with is family based on the preview.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Maybe Mikhel makes the decision to walk and then changes his mind and surprised Jasmine in Cuba? Wouldn't be the first time a contestant came back.

Idk, in the preview there is a very clear shot of him in a limo with tears in his eyes. Either way I don't see him as F1. I feel like Jasmine isn't going to click with is family based on the preview.

So in this scenario @BlackHalo, do you see Kevin & Mike advancing to Cuba next week & Mikhel showing up making it 3 guys actually in Cuba?

This would be a way the chart is correct, but all 3 guys are really there.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Maybe Mikhel makes the decision to walk and then changes his mind and surprised Jasmine in Cuba? Wouldn't be the first time a contestant came back.

So in this scenario @BlackHalo, do you see Kevin & Mike advancing to Cuba next week & Mikhel showing up making it 3 guys actually in Cuba?

This would be a way the chart is correct, but all 3 guys are really there.
Yes. This is the only way I see Mikhel's "elimination" being spoiled in the preview. He made the decision to leave himself but will show up again in the finale.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
richmondrose wrote:RC most probably was in Canada, I don't see them dragging the F3 guy to Cuba just to dump him. jmoaa

Just to confirm, the catamaran SC you sleuthed of Mikhel was in Cuba, correct?
I am quite sure it was Cuba and it was @richmondrose that found it.

Correct & that's why I asked her to still confirm what she sleuthed which has done now.

Just trying to figure out as to how Mikhel is seen in the limo which is being speculated as the F3 to F2 RC in Canada & also seen in Cuba on the catamaran for the F3 date.

ETA: @blackhalo your theory seems plausible to me and actually will provide enough content for a Nov 8th 90 mins episode with added drama of a returnee....should be interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Did Mikhel's hair look like that on the catamaran?

ETA:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 2016-026

I'm not sure if his hair was like that during his parents visits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:00 pm

@GuardianAngel It was like that at the RC after the HTD so he could have had a haircut after home but before the RC.

I'm going to be really curious to see how this works out. Does he leave and come back, change his mind right away, or does Jasmine or someone else talk him out of it?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Now that we can see he had that same haircut on the catamaran, I think @BlackHalo 's speculation is what happened. He might have left but come right back that same night in order for him to be on that date.

However if he isn't the F1, it's not going to be pretty when he is let go IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now that we can see he had that same haircut on the catamaran, I think @BlackHalo 's speculation is what happened. He might have left but come right back that same night in order for him to be on that date.

However if he isn't the F1, it's not going to be pretty when he is let go IMHO.

If he comes back that same nite, do you think either Kevin or Mike are sent home? Because if Mikhel leaves at HTD RC on his own, then Mike & Kevin would "automatically" advance. How do you see that piece playing out?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:19 pm

thanks to @bluwavz here's the preview of the HTD's. He didn't have a hair cut when they met his parents.

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/791334843879559168

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:39 pm

If Mikhel is eliminated (which I doubt),  and comes back in Cuba to beg Jasmine for a second chance, (which I doubt), then Mikhel is doing exactly what he's father warned him about when he said, "You can go out and make an azz out of yourself."
I think that his father's comment was a reality check for Mikhel  and resulted in him taking a closer look at the situation and how he fit into the equation wrt Jasmine and her relationship with the other guys.  

Mikhel is wearing the same tie in all the the pictures; the RC, the ITM, getting into the car and in the car. All the comments are VO except for the ITM sc which was about going home. Definitely the car pictures were not from being eliminated in Cuba.

If Jasmine had eliminated him at the  HTD RC and he actually did go to Cuba for a second chance he'd be proving his father right about looking like an azz.  I think Mikhel is too smart to do that to himself.jmoaa

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Htd%20rc_zpsare4rsdy

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Mikhel%20htd%20rc_zpschopdzzx

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Mikhel%20htd%20rc2_zpsvamx8ryd

My sc from WNetwork epsode 7

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina