SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:36 am

richmondrose wrote:ok... I just went through KP's IG again and when I clicked on one of the people who liked a photo of Kevin's mother and his dog it took me to an IG account and then I followed it to a FB account. This person who liked the pic works at the front desk @ Blue Mountain. I guess I wasn't dreaming after all that there is some connection here. Thank goodness! I'm not posting a snip because I hate posting anything about people that have nothing to do with this show.

KW right?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Junequilts Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 am

I live near Collingwood, and there is no pier, like the one shown, in the 2nd. Picture, that I have ever seen.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee....I have updated my post that Jasmine's sister only liked Kevin W's & Mike's pics on the Bette CA IG. In addition Mikhel follows Jasmine on Twitter. I don't know if he follows her on IG though. To me it's no big deal to follow the lead, Jordan & the rest of the guys were following Jojo while her season was airing so IMO I doubt the show is telling the guys not to follow the lead. But we shall see how it all shakes out.

@richmondrose....the Drew/Jasmine fireplace SC is being speculated as Montreal for sure. The reason why I think Drew makes it to Marrakesh is because we have a SC of Benoit & Mikhel at a hotel in Marrakesh & Mikhel said the following: "I just want (explicit F word) knock him out". IMO the only person Mikhel could have been addressing is Drew. With that said Drew & Kyle are interchangeable. Neither Drew, Kyle or Thomas make HTDs IMO.

@Idlemess responding to your question you posted in the No discussion filming thread re Mikhel about whether or not he got a SD. We have no SCs to confirm whether or not he did. This is what we have SCs to confirm: we know 8 guys start Episode 5 & that Mike gets the SD & Drew gets SQT with one guy eliminated at end of Episode 5, speculated as Kyle for now. We know that 7 guys go to Marrakesh for Episode 6 & Kevin P gets a SD, Thomas is on a 2:1 with someone speculated as Benoit for now, speculation is that Thomas is eliminated & Benoit gets the GD/HTD guaranteed rose. What happens to Drew, Kevin W, Mikhel & Mike in Marrakesh is TBD IMO. Either all 4 are on a GD or maybe some of them get mini 1:1s....I have no idea because we don't have SCs to confirm anything for those 4....jmo.
Since they are there for enough days to have 4 dates, IMO, the dates could go as follows:

date one: ID: Kevin W(I still wonder if that sunset cap is from here) and as such along with him only having an individual date a while ago, he's due
date 2:  another ID with Kevin P
date 3: 2/1 with Thomas and either Mike/Benoit. Thomas gets eliminated
GD: Drew, Mikhel, Mike/Benoit(who ever didn't go on the 2/1 - I wonder if it is actually Benoit as that would fuel the comment made by Mikhel and Benoit agreeing)
RC: Drew gets eliminated here.

They left for Marrakesh on May 7 per tweet from Brent Cross:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Montre15

We also know from finding this on google, it takes an average of 16(only one flight-one airline) to 40 hrs(the remaining flights/airlines) to get there.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2016-133

They could start the dates as early as the 10th as I am sure they'd need the 9th off for travelling/jetlag, etc.

5/10: date 1
5/11: date 2
5/12: date 3
5/13: date 4
5/14: RC

We know that Brent Cross is back in Toronto on May 17:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 May_1715

I wonder if each episode represents a week at each destination? Not sure if this helps but Drew was home by May 14. so either he just got to Marrakesh and had to leave or he only made it to quebec?

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Junequilts wrote:I live near Collingwood, and there is no pier, like the one shown, in the 2nd. Picture, that I have ever seen.  

Thanks....I am assuming you are referring to the second IG link I posted on the previous page of this thread. If so, just to clarify that location with the pier was not geotagged to Collingwood. The IG link was only brought over since it was hash tagged with family cottage so we can sleuth possibilities for Kevin W's HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Junequilts wrote:I live near Collingwood, and there is no pier, like the one shown, in the 2nd. Picture, that I have ever seen.  

Thanks, @junequilts, Since you are familiar with that area, what do you make of the first sc that some think could be a HTD?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:56 pm

mercieme wrote:

Thanks....I am assuming you are referring to the second IG link I posted on the previous page of this thread. If so, just to clarify that location with the pier was not geotagged to Collingwood. The IG link was only brought over since it was hash tagged with family cottage so we can sleuth possibilities for Kevin W's HTD.
Yeah it's not Collingwood. Pretty sure it's Naples, Florida where his family also owns a home. Plenty of options for them if they wanted a HTD outside of Waterloo and Toronto laugh out loud I'm continually amazed about what I could find on the internet.

Here's the pier in Naples:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Ar126030258762351

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:06 pm

FYI the property in Naples FL (one of my favourite places BTW) is a rental and is rented most of the time, therefore they don't spend a lot of time there. Thanks to a source. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for the clarification! I feel bad when I look into a contestant'a sm. Almost borderline invasion of privacy but it is all "public" knowledge.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 pm

@dee no need to feel bad. Smiley If it's public then it's good for us for sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:42 pm

I just posted this in Mike's thread in reply to @GuardianAngel but I think I might have found the Helicopter hangar from the Mike and Jasmine SD.

The black railing (which was the hardest to find) and the flooring could be a match. This is the Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère in Quebec City.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2014_08_Page_21_Image_0006
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2014_08_Page_20_Image_0009
Source

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 24azn1g
Source: My screencap

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 pm

@siena....that is the correct location. @Blackhalo sleuthed that location a couple of weeks ago & posted upthread but it's good to get someone else confirm it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Oh that's great @mercieme @Blackhalo. That black railing was tricky to find! Smiley

Edit: Just adding this too from Mike's thread, comparing one of the helicopters from that complex to a screenshot of the one used for the Quebec City tour. The yellow logo is quite specific and I think could be a match.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 GSavard-med
Source

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Esvw5f
Source: My screencap

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina