SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question reason, how does the Bette AU feature in the Bette Canada?

I am watching the placement of something to see if my theory is spot on, when the winner is annouce then I will tell you all.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:22 am

Okay....just curious as to what one franchise has to do with the other.
Like I said before, think that this bachette season is going somewhat on the same lines in a lot of ways as BachCan 1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Y'all here are SCs of conversations that Bette CA twitter account had with folks asking questions about the finale and AFTR. I posted the tweets in the episode thread but dropping the SCs here for the tweets.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Bette_23
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Bette_24

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:40 pm

@mercieme thanks girl...

was just about to post it..we have a big problem with our current schedule.

The finale airs on Nov 22nd..so..its after MTA ,as most of us thought so. That means ATFR wil. be on the same night as the Finale, i would think?. JFTR, Tim's season also had the ATFR and Finale on the same night.

I think its likely 3 guys going to Cuba after HTD..so Nov 8 episode probably all about the FDs and then F3RC. The eliminated guy hence will be highlighted at the MTA on Nov 15.

i wish someone would give us the play by play already. Praying . This whole schedule got me going cray2 already no no :crazed
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Joy15 wrote:@mercieme thanks girl...

The finale airs on Nov 22nd..so..its after MTA ,as most of us thought so. That means ATFR wil. be on the same night as the Finale, i would think?. JFTR, Tim's season also had the ATFR and Finale on the same night.

I think its likely 3 guys going to Cuba after HTD..so Nov 8 episode probably all about the FDs and then F3RC. The eliminated guy hence will be highlighted at the MTA on Nov 15.

i wish someone would give us the play by play already. Praying . This whole schedule got me going cray2 already no no :crazed

Girl I think you may correct about all F3 going to Cuba....otherwise I have no clue what the heck they will do on a full episode with just 2 guys. I think the folks watching live got a preview of HTDs so maybe we can sleuth out if there is a 3 guys to 2 guys RC or not for Nov 1st HTDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:48 pm

mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:@mercieme thanks girl...

Girl I think you may correct about all F3 going to Cuba....otherwise I have no clue what the heck they will do on a full episode with just 2 guys. I think the folks watching live got a preview of HTDs so maybe we can sleuth out if there is a  3 guys to 2 guys RC or not for Nov 1st HTDs.

i doubt they will show us the lining up for the HTDRC though.....or giving away a cap of which we can sleuth any possible elimination at that stage . We'll see...

from the wording of above SC: "you have to watch and find out"..i sense an UNCONVENTIONAL scenario is going to play out. So its not too far fetched for me to think all F3 going to Cuba. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 am

I've been curious about the dates in Jamaica and tha screen cap with Kyle and Jasmine. Was it sleuthed to be Kyle and a scene which was not aired? 
Could it have been  Mike?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 am

Idlemess wrote:I've been curious about the dates in Jamaica and tha screen cap with Kyle and Jasmine. Was it sleuthed to be Kyle and a scene which was not aired? 
Could it have been  Mike?

it was sleuthed to be Mikhel - re: the dancing cap on the beach serenaded by local music.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 am

So..i have checked Tim's season.(keeping in mind his season based on 60 minutes airing per episode).  The 2 part of Finales have played out like this (involving only F2 : Trisha and April)  :

- Part 1 : 60 minutes
- WTA
- Part 2: 30 minutes. then followed by ATFR 30 minutes (on the same night)

so i really can see the 2 finales format happening again with Jasmine season, involving the F2 guys. I wonder if the play out will look like this :

- Nov 8  : Finale part 1: 90 minutes
- Nov 15 : MTA
- Nov 22: Finale part 2: 45 minutes. followed by ATFR 45 minutes.

Plausible?

just thought i would throw a possibility here while certainly hope we will get a definite schedule somehow along the way Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 am

Yes @Joy15 this is what I was also thinking. The finale will be split into two parts (involving two guys going to Cuba, IMO Mike and Mikhel).

I think if the chart is correct then this is the most likely schedule IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 am

siena wrote:Yes @Joy15 this is what I was also thinking. The finale will be split into two parts (involving two guys going to Cuba, IMO Mike and Mikhel).

I think if the chart is correct then this is the most likely schedule IMO.

:yes: ..other scenario is to have 30 minutes Finale part 2 and longer ATFR afterward (60 minutes) if they want to highlight the F2 as next lead (IMO Mikhel).

we shall see.. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 am

I am thinking the longer AFTR could make sense too, with Mikhel as the next Bachelor and plenty of time to sell the next season... Time will reveal all.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina