SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:52 pm

I don't know. Right now I'm thinking Kevin W is more likely the f1 than Mike but am not writing Mikhel off. Mike is coming across to me as either a very hidden f1 (for most of the season) or the typical f3 who we think we're not seeing everything but are (I've done this myself in the past). Kevin W could be the jealous f2 or the f1 who overcame it but seems less likely to be the f3 from editing. Mikhel is a tough one to figure out. He may not seem like the one she'd pick but there's something about the way she is around him that has me thinking maybe...  

Obviously, this is the first Bachelorette Canada so no idea what the editing will turn out to be like but it's not likely to be edited like the Bachelor if it's like the U.S. version.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 am

Joy15 wrote:@mercieme thanks girl...

was just about to post it..we have a big problem with our current schedule.

The finale airs on Nov 22nd..so..its after MTA ,as most of us thought so. That means ATFR wil. be on the same night as the Finale, i would think?. JFTR, Tim's season also had the ATFR and Finale on the same night.

I think its likely 3 guys going to Cuba after HTD..so Nov 8 episode probably all about the FDs and then F3RC. The eliminated guy hence will be highlighted at the MTA on Nov 15.

i wish someone would give us the play by play already. Praying . This whole schedule got me going cray2 already no no :crazed
So what about the chart. So far it's been right so do we say to hang with it and throw it out the window claiming it's now wrong??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:17 am

mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:@mercieme thanks girl...

was just about to post it..we have a big problem with our current schedule.

The finale airs on Nov 22nd..so..its after MTA ,as most of us thought so. That means ATFR wil. be on the same night as the Finale, i would think?. JFTR, Tim's season also had the ATFR and Finale on the same night.

I think its likely 3 guys going to Cuba after HTD..so Nov 8 episode probably all about the FDs and then F3RC. The eliminated guy hence will be highlighted at the MTA on Nov 15.

i wish someone would give us the play by play already. Praying . This whole schedule got me going cray2 already no no :crazed

Girl I think you may correct about all F3 going to Cuba....otherwise I have no clue what the heck they will do on a full episode with just 2 guys. I think the folks watching live got a preview of HTDs so maybe we can sleuth out if there is a  3 guys to 2 guys RC or not for Nov 1st HTDs.
Well, for Bach Can 2 when only 2 girls went to the FD's, they did have the FD's and MTP in one episode, then VERY short LCD and finale. IMO, they may be doing that again. so we will have

Nov 1 - HTD and RC so 3 to 2
Nov 8 - FD/MTP and no RC
Nov 15 - MTA
Nov 22 - Finale / ATFR

epi 1: Vancouver
epi 2: Jamaica
epi 3: Jamaica
epi 4: Montreal
epi 5: Quebec City
epi 6: Marrakesh
epi 7: Marrakesh
epi 8: HTD
epi 9: FD/MTF
epi 10: MTA
epi 11: Finale

The only thing that really doesn't fit is a ATFR. Have they been advertising it at all recently?? I ask cause there were to be 10 x 90 min epi's and 1 x 60 min epi therefore a total of 11.

IF they are to fit the ATFR in then the schedule may go like this albeit unconventional for sure

Nov 1 HTD
Nov 8: Finale
Nov 15: MTA
Nov 22: ATFR

Again, that's unconventional but it does fit in the ATFR, otherwise, will there be no LCD's in order to finish the finale in time to fit in a ATFR before the 1.5 hr show ends??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

I wish I could do it, but can anyone SC the longer preview from the After Show, particularly the pieces around Mikhel. TIA
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 am

jojo47 wrote:I wish I could do it, but can anyone SC the longer preview from the After Show, particularly the pieces around Mikhel. TIA
When it's downloaded, I could probably try but don't see it up on a download yet

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 am

IMO,"I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart" is said at the HTD RC as well as the ones of Mikhel getting into the limo. He's wearing a grey white polka dot tie in all three SC.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Htd%20rc_zpsare4rsdy

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Mikhel%20htd%20rc_zpschopdzzx

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Mikhel%20htd%20rc2_zpsvamx8ryd

My SC WNetwork episode 7

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 am

Thanks RR for the SC's. It's interesting that Mikhel is the only one wearing a tie, almost like an odd man out. no idea

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:57 am

Do we know that that F3 RC SC above takes place in Canada or Cuba. We do know that Mikhel was in Cuba based on SCs from season promo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

RC most probably was in Canada, I don't see them dragging the F3 guy to Cuba just to dump him. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 am

richmondrose wrote:RC most probably was in Canada, I don't see them dragging the F3 guy to Cuba just to dump him. jmoaa

Just to confirm, the catamaran SC you sleuthed of Mikhel was in Cuba, correct?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:19 am

IMHO, if some of the participants of these shows had gone with the friendship and a little heat, instead of just pure heat, lots of them would still be together, but they are just looking at the heat and not the forever.  Heat will sure died off but friendship and heat goes along way.  I am not stating facts just giving my opinion.

Last edited by reason on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

mercieme wrote:
richmondrose wrote:RC most probably was in Canada, I don't see them dragging the F3 guy to Cuba just to dump him. jmoaa

Just to confirm, the catamaran SC you sleuthed of Mikhel was in Cuba, correct?
I am quite sure it was Cuba and it was @richmondrose that found it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina