SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:40 pm

reason wrote:Is there a photo of Mikhel in cuba, because I look in the sc nd thread and did not see it.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 6jle6w

Sc: by @dee  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

I sleuthed that catamaran to be in Veradero Cuba.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks that was what I was looking for so he is in the final 2.  Now the guessing game begins lord help let the days speed along fast laugh out loud.

Does anyone know if the first episode with the full preview is on youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:09 pm

My SC from the preview.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Sc_111

Whoever is with Jas has definitely short hair.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Just looking at the body in the s/cap and in the vid, neither Kevin or Mike stands out to me. Mikhel is smaller, although beefier to an extent, not as much as Kevin or Mike. Especially when he lifts her up. He appears shorter to me than Mike or Kevin. Therefore IMO it's Mikhel in the water. Perhaps it was after the boat ride.

I need to step away. I can blow it up if someone else can't get to it. I thought I had one already zoomed in but I don't.

ETA: Here's one real quick. I'll play more later. Also the shape of his head tells me it's Mikhel.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAK8q6k0ZQw

Page 65 Epi thread

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:53 am

I personally think the guy in the ocean above is Kevin. The hair appears to be longer IMO.

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:09 pm

I think that is Mike. If it was Michel the skin and hair would be darker than Jasmin. But they are the same colour just like Jasmine and Mike. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:17 pm

I just cant believe she would let Kevin go soon. I would have wished for thst to happend but I believe she chooses him

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:22 pm

summerofsammi wrote:I personally think the guy in the ocean above is Kevin.  The hair appears to be longer IMO.

I agree !!! I enlarged it on my phone as big as possible and to me it looks like longer hair and black circle on a shoulder what could be Kevins star tattoo!
IMOAA
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 pm

On second thought that is Michel. The hair is asymmetrical and darker on top because it is partially shaved. The skin is darker and the color of Jasmines hair which is darker since it is wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
summerofsammi wrote:I personally think the guy in the ocean above is Kevin.  The hair appears to be longer IMO.

I agree !!! I enlarged it on my phone as big as possible and to me it looks like longer hair and black circle on a shoulder what could be Kevins star tattoo!
IMOAA

Are you able to post what you're seeing in your enlarged picture?

I was wondering about a height comparison, but I don't think that works in this circumstance because whoever the guy is picked her up. You could see that in the video.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

IMOAA

Are you able to post what you're seeing in your enlarged picture?

I was wondering about a height comparison, but I don't think that works in this circumstance because whoever the guy is picked her up. You could see that in the video.

Sorry my skills are too bad for that Embarressed! and its verry blurry so you can probably all guys in it Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:07 pm

Sorry for quoting myself, but here are a couple more. IMO he is too short to be Mike or Kevin. His shoulders are not as broad as Mike or Kevin. She is straddling him and her head looks higher than his. In the pic with her and Mikhel sitting down, her upper body looks longer than his. You can see his ear in the first pic, which also tells me Kevin's hair would be longer.

GuardianAngel wrote:Just looking at the body in the s/cap and in the vid, neither Kevin or Mike stands out to me. Mikhel is smaller, although beefier to an extent, not as much as Kevin or Mike. Especially when he lifts her up. He appears shorter to me than Mike or Kevin. Therefore IMO it's Mikhel in the water. Perhaps it was after the boat ride.

I need to step away. I can blow it up if someone else can't get to it. I thought I had one already zoomed in but I don't.

ETA: Here's one real quick. I'll play more later. Also the shape of his head tells me it's Mikhel.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAK8q6k0ZQw

Page 65 Epi thread

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur48

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur49

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Mike

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 BETTE_S01_EP01_Cocktail-Party_Photo-45

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Bach_Can1

http://www.tv-eh.com/2016/09/27/cackles-crying-and-crafts-on-the-bachelorette-canada/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina