SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm

In the last blurry shot I also see a beard

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Isn't she straddeling him for lack of a better word, and if that's the case, it would make sense that she'd be taller than the guy. I don't know for sure who it is, but just my two cents on it

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:07 pm

In the last picture of Jasmine and Kevin, he is one handsome dude, dimples and all. :fanningfan

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Height is not in question to me. Just looking at the profiles I do not see the beefiness of Mike ( I wish) or Kevin. it also looks like a mullet outline and a dark shading on face.

Am firmly in Mike for F1 camp but now I can't find him in Screencast shown. Nor Kevin. But hey, I have been wrong before. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Mikhel & Kevin W are both 6'1" and Mike is 6'2" which is what I thought. They're all tall.
source

It looks like Mikhel's hair to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 pm

The photo is if Mikhel in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:53 pm

I tool the pic, lightened and tried to clear it up somewhat.....wanted to know what you all thought

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Sc_11111

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Still looks like Mikhel to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 am

For comparison/discussion:

These screencaps are from the W network webpage: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-intimate-fantasy-date-moments

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 PSbOqiL

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 XdckKRB

What's interesting to me is K & J are shown on the bed, in keeping with their (IMO) 'hot & heavy' portrayal, whereas M & J are shown perched awkwardly on a bench at the end of the bed - far less intimate.  

To me, this reeks of misdirection.

I also found it striking how similar this shot of Kevin & Jasmine is to a shot of Georgia & Matty (Aus F2)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 AHUBjZP

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 V2nHKkl
Source: Tenplay

These are reinforcing my opinion that Mikhel is F1.

Also, slightly off topic, but would you just look at the size of the cigar the fortune teller is smoking?  I'm no psychic but I forsee lung cancer in her future if she keeps that up!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 UkR1qkm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:59 am

@Bobette fun fact Jasmine watched Richie's season of the Bachelor as she has tweeted and is following Hamish and Andy. Remember Hamish's kid date. So they are all aware of the international shows IMO. So this is quite plausible. I hope she didn't look at social media after the finale. Yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:06 am

Fifty wrote:@Bobette  fun fact Jasmine watched Richie's season of the Bachelor as she has tweeted and is following Hamish and Andy.  Remember Hamish's kid date. So they are all aware of the international shows IMO. So this is quite plausible.  I hope she didn't look at social media after the finale. Yikes

Hmmm yes, interesting.  She probably did look at social media after the finale and would be aware of the potential for backlash. IMO, I don't think there would be too much backlash if she chooses Mikhel because he seems to be fairly well-liked even by KW fans, but if she chooses Kevin, different story IMO.  I hate to think what would be said about his mother in particular.  Yikes indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:26 am

@bobette you are so funny, you are right the cigar is lung cancer waiting to happen.

I just had the stomach to watch the last episode. I feel sorry for the mother because She was crying and after Kevin I look at her and could see saddnes. I am going to assume that she suspect Jasmine will choose Kevin, even though in the long run Mikhel would be a better fit for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina