SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 am

I have watched the entire season and have opted out of posting/sleuthing, but I had to post and say it is awesome to see all your efforts. I am the one that the sun/shadows drive me crazy. I am so glad that @natik did what I was thinking comparing the date on the finale part 1 with M & J with them dancing at the start of the sun setting. During that date it showed the sun at the start of setting and then as sunset just before going into the ocean etc.

Also, I have to say or remember this is an edited TV show and the producers etc. are good at what they do. It just makes me so sad that people think they know these people and have an opinion that one guy is better then the other. Everyone sharing their opinion is what brings me here, but I just have to be "devils advocate" remember that KW has served his country, protects the people of Toronto and saves lives as a firefighter, which makes him a caring, loving guy. At the very beginning of the season during the wrestling date you learn his nickname and why all the guys admire him. I have watched with that knowledge and remember that there are always an arc for the couple to overcome and I have been reminded many times .......... Kevin W the only guy that had a 2nd 1:1 date ......IMO F1.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 am

albean99 wrote:There have been a few f2 as lead in the U.S. shows in addition to Jojo. Trista, Jason Mesnick, Ben Flajnik, and Nick although not right after his seasons. A lot of people seem to think that Mikhel will be f1 so there may be outrage if she picks Kevin. I could see people wanting him to get his chance. I know I would. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633

I find the sun hard to compare on the paths. The sun isn't overhead when Mikhel is shown walking, imo. It seems lower with Kevin however they could be disguising it by showing him on a different part of the path. It looks like he's getting shade from trees but it could be cloudy. I still haven't seen anything to confirm either way although it still seems like she's going to pick Kevin. I'd be happy to be wrong, though. Smiley
I guess I see it a little different. IMO, with the next lead.....The fact that a F2 hasn't done a lead in the very next season to me and how they were promoting Mike, IMO, they are really looking at him as a possible for the next lead.

With the paths, to me it looks like the paths, background, etc are too different to guage the time of day, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:There have been a few f2 as lead in the U.S. shows in addition to Jojo. Trista, Jason Mesnick, Ben Flajnik, and Nick although not right after his seasons. A lot of people seem to think that Mikhel will be f1 so there may be outrage if she picks Kevin. I could see people wanting him to get his chance. I know I would. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633

I find the sun hard to compare on the paths. The sun isn't overhead when Mikhel is shown walking, imo. It seems lower with Kevin however they could be disguising it by showing him on a different part of the path. It looks like he's getting shade from trees but it could be cloudy. I still haven't seen anything to confirm either way although it still seems like she's going to pick Kevin. I'd be happy to be wrong, though. Smiley

I guess I see it a little different.  IMO, with the next lead.....The fact that a F2 hasn't done a lead in the very next season to me and how they were promoting Mike, IMO, they are really looking at him as a possible for the next lead.

With the paths, to me it looks like the paths, background, etc are too different to guage the time of day, etc.  

i for one think that she is going to pick Mikhel, so i guess i am on board with the idea of Kevin as the next lead Smiley . IA though that they are promoting Mike big time. As his fan, im actually quite concern with whether he will mesh perfectly with the format of this CA show which required an engagement...as i think he is more of "Sam Wood"/Tim Robards type which is a more analytic, into head, rational type of lead. KW OTOH can be categorized as a hopeless romantic IMO ( i mean..that guy has a Chick-Flick collection laugh out loud), more in the moment, wearing his heart on his sleeve kind of guy that bodes well with the US and CA type show which required a proposal in such a short amount of time. All JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:36 am

@Aunties_Love It was just Nick that didn't do the next season, AL. It's possible they're looking at Mike but I wouldn't discount Mikhel. There could be a groundswell of support if he is f2 as it's looking like. I don't think the MTA promoting someone means they're for sure it. Look at Luke. Another example was when they were promoting Ames as TB at the MTA but it went to the brokenhearted f2, Ben F. We don't even know if they're going to use someone from Jasmine's season so guess we'll have to wait and see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:41 am

I guess we will have to wait and see, but IMO, Mike is far in the lead right now with how the show is promoting him and had done since day one of the airing of the show. The overwhelming SM support for him from all over the country and in the states for that matter. I just think that they'd have a hard time if they chose someone other than Mike as it stands right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:41 am

Does every final 1 always get a second 1 on 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:46 am

Has it already been confirmed the network is getting a Bachelor season?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:50 am

4health wrote:I have watched the entire season and have opted out of posting/sleuthing, but I had to post and say it is awesome to see all your efforts.  I am the one that the sun/shadows drive me crazy.  I am so glad that @natik did what I was thinking comparing the date on the finale part 1 with M & J with them dancing at the start of the sun setting.  During that date it showed the sun at the start of setting and then as sunset just before going into the ocean etc.    

Also, I have to say or remember this is an edited TV show and the producers etc. are good at what they do.  It just makes me so sad that people think they know these people and have an opinion that one guy is better then the other.    Everyone sharing their opinion is what brings me here, but I just have to be "devils advocate" remember that KW has served his country, protects the people of Toronto and saves lives as a firefighter, which makes him a caring, loving guy.    At the very beginning of the season during the wrestling date you learn his nickname and why all the guys admire him.    I have watched with that knowledge and remember that there are always an arc for the couple to overcome and I have been reminded many times .......... Kevin W the only guy that had a 2nd 1:1 date ......IMO F1.....

Good Post  re: the bolded. I agree

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:21 am

reason wrote:Does every final 1 always get a second 1 on 1?

@reason I think it is more important to realize it is more about who doesn't get a 2nd 1:1 if there are 2nd dates. If we only compare the CAN franchise Tim's season I don't think there were 2nd 1:1 dates, Trisha was on a 2:1 and and April had her 1:1 5th episode but his season was very short IMO only 8 episodes. But if we look at the recent franchises that have US influence then the recent AUS bachelorette we could review it.

It was repeated over and over and over again during the Bachelorette AUS Georgia's season that Jake could not be the F1 because he didn't get a 2nd 1:1....Matty J had a short 1:1 day of a RC and his first full 1:1 which most thought was a 2nd 1:1 but the only guy that had a 1:1 early and then a 2nd 1:1 was Lee who was F1.

Also on the US Bachelorette Jojo's season Jordan F1 had 1:1 episode 5 and then the 1st 2nd 1:1 episode 7 which Luke also had a 2nd 1:1 but was after Jordan's. So, since there was only one 2nd 1:1 and KW got it, I think that says it all IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:per the hotel map, it seems like all paths that bring directly to the beach are like KW ones.

So Mikhel must be on a path before getting to the paved path.
just don't know where he is coming from laugh out loud.

Have they made him go the long way????

i have no clue. it can  be that both came from the Mikhel's path and they show KW on the second path only.
also it's depend on where their repective bungalows are located

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 someone said and I'm sorry I can't remember who but the f1 always got the better room....so let's find out which room is better.....Mikhel IMO stayed in the blue coloured rooms and KW was in the Orange coloured rooms...... question so which one is the better coloured bungalow :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:34 am

I asked earlier and apparently it is hard to gauge in a comples like this. So am still waiting for something definite. ???

Am still reeling from the sense that the blue tinged white shirt on Mykhel is a smoking gun. Shadows that blue have to be earlier. He also looks upset. Compare to the sunset shots from their previous date at sunset which was warm toned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:45 am

From looking at the photos I find Mikhels to be early evening (warm colors) and Kevins when the sun has almost set … It could be cloudy on Kevins photos but...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina