SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Just a few screenshots/observations about the MTA episode and the finale preview for potential analysis and discussion:

The Audience - Real or Fake?

IMO the cameras during the MTA seemed to be very focussed on specific women, and these women were giving fairly OTT facial reactions which they just "happened" to catch.  

Examples:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 KrurMVU
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 INxpoRH
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 ZXJ8WHb
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 IjK4bGa
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 EOJw6YJ

@Fifty mentioned yesterday how astounding it is that none of the audience has blabbed about F1.  I'm wondering if they were either paid actors/extras, or family/friends of the production crew, with iron-clad non-disclosure agreements.  Thoughts?

The Rings - Any Significance?

This may mean nothing at all, but I personally felt that Mikhel's ring was more Jasmine's style - simple yet stylish and a bit edgy/quirky with the squarish cut.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 PSJsmnF

KW's ring choice seemed a bit too 'Old Lady Bling' to me.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 G1tAnpW

For comparison: A shot of the dress ring Jasmine wears on her Cave Date with KW.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 4E1bzsx

And here she is again wearing it in some IG photos (so it's probably her own ring, not a set prop, therefore indicative of her taste IMO):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BILEQRMjwvY/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLO4WX6jnhH/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvUW_ywG0v/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer&hl=en

Also note these:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJswxFaj6VJ/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer&hl=en

Simple yet elegant.

Now, one could argue that if she loves the man who gives her the ring, it doesn't matter what it looks like, but personally I would hope that F1 knows her well enough to choose a ring that she will really like, KWIM?  

None of this is a major clue for the identity of F1 of course - just thought it would be something interesting to discuss since we have a whole week to fill before the finale and comparing shadows is giving me a headache.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 pm

@Bobette, spitcoffee when I read your 'Old Lady Bling' description - I absolutely love your sense of humour!

Yep, agree that ring that Mikhel is holding seems more like Jasmine's taste.

As I have never watched any US season before, does the Bachette get to select the rings that will then be offered to the F2 to pick?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:@Bobette, spitcoffee when I read your 'Old Lady Bling' description - I absolutely love your sense of humour!

As I have never watched any US season before, does the Bachette get to select the rings that will then be offered to the F2 to pick?

Cheers yes

That's an interesting question re: whether the Lead gets to nominate a 'shortlist' - I'm not sure. Anyone know?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Where is Mr. Write when you need him.  Shame he does not follow the Canada shows.    Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 1f614
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 am

Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:@Bobette, spitcoffee when I read your 'Old Lady Bling' description - I absolutely love your sense of humour!

Cheers yes

That's an interesting question re: whether the Lead gets to nominate a 'shortlist' - I'm not sure.  Anyone know?  

@iamreal2u, who is Mr Write? (Apologies, I'm a bachette/bachelor newbie!)

Also, another thing about the light/shadows which is driving me crazy!  In addition to the trailer at the end of MTA, I also watched the FB and Twitter trailer: https://mobile.twitter.com/w_network/status/798916758409121792/video/1

I think both men were walking on the same path.  Have a look at the scaps below.  In the background of Mikhel, the sandy path has grass in between the two sandy trails.  Also, the large palm leaves in both scaps are the same type? Does anyone else think it could be a match for the path that is on Kevin's right?  If it is the same path, the relative brightness is a more reliable indicator?  Even so, I would be surprised  hmmm that the producers would make it so obvious since it seems to be well sleuthed that the time of the day is a correct predictor of who receives the final rose?

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Sand10

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Sand_210

Thoughts, anyone?

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grr. typo.)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by verbadjectivenoun Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:06 am

I think Mikhel is more of a thoughtful, calculated guy and would have asked Jasmine during the FS what type of ring she would appreciate and what she definitely wouldn't like. I don't think Kevin would have thought of that - too busy trying to get more physical with her.

I still think him leaving during the FS stemmed from her either telling him to slow it down and that they're not getting all the way tonight (because she either did or didn't with Mikhel and agreed to him she wouldn't with Kevin) or because she brought up Mikhel again like she did at dinner.

Maybe I'm just in a Mikhel bubble - he is such an incredible guy that my heart will burst for him if he's not F1! They had SO much chemistry rewatching all of the episodes. Ugh! If he's not, I hope he's doing really well.

verbadjectivenoun

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:23 am

@Love_is_Eternal, Mr Write is a member here who is renowned for solving locations and light patterns on the US batch series.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:53 am

avoice wrote:I asked earlier and apparently it is hard to gauge in a comples like this. So am still waiting for something definite. ???

Am still reeling from the sense that the blue tinged white shirt on Mykhel is a smoking gun. Shadows that blue have to be earlier. He also looks upset. Compare to the sunset shots from their previous date at sunset which was warm toned.

Further regarding the color of Light  ( which is normally invisible as your eyes adjust to changing light but shows up in photos). Before sunrise it is blue cast, then red/orange cast at sunrise lasting a couple hours. Then for a couple hours or so the color cast is blue again. Around noon for couple house the light is neutral. After this the color becomes blue  cast.again. At sunset the color is warm tone red/orange again. At twilight turning blue again. Cloudy days or overcast days tend to have a blue cast. This is why in photography I used to have many filters for the front of the lens to color balance. Or it was balanced at time of printing. Now it is white balanced to start and fine tuned/ corrected in photoshop. Also of note, at sunset and for an hour? after, the light in the sky becomes like a giant softbox where the lighting is soft and not contastry.There is a lot more to this of course.

Back to the screen caps in question. It is Kevin that has the softer lighting and his skin/ clothes has more warm cast. Mykhel has the strong blue cast clearly seen on his face and shirt. Compare to the reddish tones of sunset photos from their previous date.

Last edited by avoice on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:07 am

Good note on the lighting @avoice!

I had to laugh at that facebook promo because Kevin is using a huge towel to wipe his tears. giggling As opposed to just a handkerchief.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:16 am

@avoice, very interesting to read your comments about light, thanks!  Also agree with one of your earlier posts that Mikhel looks upset.  Have a look at this instagram post from a week ago - IMO Mikhel still looks upset! https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfehseDjzC/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Donkey10

@makeover, I also noticed the huge towel that Kevin was using to wipe his tears!  giggling

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit 'send' instead of preview and edited to include missing text and source link)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:47 am

4health wrote:I have watched the entire season and have opted out of posting/sleuthing, but I had to post and say it is awesome to see all your efforts.  I am the one that the sun/shadows drive me crazy.  I am so glad that @natik did what I was thinking comparing the date on the finale part 1 with M & J with them dancing at the start of the sun setting.  During that date it showed the sun at the start of setting and then as sunset just before going into the ocean etc.    

Also, I have to say or remember this is an edited TV show and the producers etc. are good at what they do.  It just makes me so sad that people think they know these people and have an opinion that one guy is better then the other.    Everyone sharing their opinion is what brings me here, but I just have to be "devils advocate" remember that KW has served his country, protects the people of Toronto and saves lives as a firefighter, which makes him a caring, loving guy.    At the very beginning of the season during the wrestling date you learn his nickname and why all the guys admire him.    I have watched with that knowledge and remember that there are always an arc for the couple to overcome and I have been reminded many times .......... Kevin W the only guy that had a 2nd 1:1 date ......IMO F1.....

This is a great post, and a good reminder of who Kevin is. Especially during Remembrance Day month.

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698 someone said and I'm sorry I can't remember who but the f1 always got the better room....so let's find out which room is better.....Mikhel IMO stayed in the blue coloured rooms and KW was in the Orange coloured rooms...... question so which one is the better coloured bungalow :gotcha:

I posted pics last night of two rooms from the hotel, together with Mikhel and Kevin's rooms. IMO they both were in the same type of room. Same carpet, same patio door curtains, same canopy's over the bed.

GuardianAngel wrote:I think both of those rooms are the same. They both have white patio door curtains, and the same carpet. I've been to Cuba a few times. Five star resorts are very nice on the outside, rooms, are just rooms. There's no comparison to what one would think a 5 star hotel would be.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Kevinf10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Mikhel11

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 DSC_2344

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 DSC_2369

http://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton%20hicacos/photos%20videos/accommodations.aspx

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3808p384-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-f1-f2-sleuthing-spoilers#1072307

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:59 am

I finally watched the preview. Mikhel fan here, but I am almost positive she is going to choose Kevin based on the screen caps, and also based on the fact that I simply can't get over Kevin liking Jasmine's best friend's instagram pics throughout the summer. This would be really creepy if he wasn't the F1.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina